ProPoints Alex's 2013 food diary

Oooooo I remember that feeling! Can't wait for it to happen again

I bet you had s big smile on your face! It's lovely to to think that you can't wear something because its to big as opposed to being too tight! x

No not this weekend. The rest of our kitchen will be coming out today and tomorrow and someone is coming to collect it on Saturday. I think John will want to get all of the kitchen floor tiles up so it will just be house stuff x

Well I've not been that good today. I had biscuits this evening, a hot chocolate at work and a badly needed mocha first thing. About 10pp over but that's ok. I've got enough for the weekend and I'm going to try and make good decisions.

Friday:
B: bran flakes and yogurt 6
L: innocent pot 9
D: falafel wrap 6
S: galaxy caramel 4

25/26

There's also a chance of cake cos someone's leaving at work.

Last edited:
Well I've not been that good today. I had biscuits this evening, a hot chocolate at work and a badly needed mocha first thing. About 10pp over but that's ok. I've got enough for the weekend and I'm going to try and make good decisions.

Friday:
B: bran flakes and yogurt 6
L: innocent pot 9
D: falafel wrap 6
S: galaxy caramel 4

25/26

There's also a chance of cake cos someone's leaving at work.

I wouldn't worry too much, a few things off track won't hurt! I'm out for a meal at an Italian tonight and I doubt I'll stick to the healthy choices! Will need to make up for it in exercise at the weekend! Could do with a hot chocolate right now!

I wouldn't worry too much, a few things off track won't hurt! I'm out for a meal at an Italian tonight and I doubt I'll stick to the healthy choices! Will need to make up for it in exercise at the weekend! Could do with a hot chocolate right now!

I agree. I'm eating a lot better than I was a few weeks ago so it's all an improvement and I'm weaning myself off the chocolate and treats. This weekend I just want to enjoy myself and not worry about the points. It's the last time I know I'll be in Berlin and I don't see James that often so I don't want to be worrying about what I'm eating or not eating.

I agree. I'm eating a lot better than I was a few weeks ago so it's all an improvement and I'm weaning myself off the chocolate and treats. This weekend I just want to enjoy myself and not worry about the points. It's the last time I know I'll be in Berlin and I don't see James that often so I don't want to be worrying about what I'm eating or not eating.

Exactly! Enjoy yourself! We're conscious of what we eat anyway so going off track a little won't hurt. If anything it will be a STS! I'm hoping the exercise I've done this week will make up for tonight! I normally don't lose weight when I go to the gym, sometimes I end up gaining which puts me off the diet! I think the best way forward is to measure rather than weigh.

Are you in Berlin for work? I've never been!

Exactly! Enjoy yourself! We're conscious of what we eat anyway so going off track a little won't hurt. If anything it will be a STS! I'm hoping the exercise I've done this week will make up for tonight! I normally don't lose weight when I go to the gym, sometimes I end up gaining which puts me off the diet! I think the best way forward is to measure rather than weigh.

Are you in Berlin for work? I've never been!

I used to live there! I've only been back since Christmas and my boyfriend's still working there so I'm just visiting him for the weekend.

I could do without another sts so I'm going to have a vague idea of points before I go but if cake becomes involved I'll just embrace it!!

I used to live there! I've only been back since Christmas and my boyfriend's still working there so I'm just visiting him for the weekend.

I could do without another sts so I'm going to have a vague idea of points before I go but if cake becomes involved I'll just embrace it!!

Wow! How long did you live there for? Was it for work? What do you do? My boyfriend often talks about living abroad but I don't think it will ever go any further than a thought!

Well I'm sure by looking at the week you've had you'll have a loss :)

I hope so. I've been pretty good so far!

We both studied German at uni (where we met) and then got a bit sick of living in London and paying high rent for rubbish flats. So I applied for a job over there, got it and we just moved. I'm really glad we did it, no wondering what if, but I did hate the job so I got the chance to come back to my old job and I did! Over there I worked in the legal department for a music company and here I draft and negotiate contracts with authors and foreign publishers.

I hope so. I've been pretty good so far!

We both studied German at uni (where we met) and then got a bit sick of living in London and paying high rent for rubbish flats. So I applied for a job over there, got it and we just moved. I'm really glad we did it, no wondering what if, but I did hate the job so I got the chance to come back to my old job and I did! Over there I worked in the legal department for a music company and here I draft and negotiate contracts with authors and foreign publishers.

What an interesting job! I would love to live in another country, my dad currently lives in Tennessee! I had the opportunity to move over when I was younger but had a boyfriend so I stupidly stayed! I wish I had gone! My sister lives in London too, the rent they pay is more than a months wages for me! Living in Birmingham City Centre is expensive enough! haha

I studied Germ at GCSE level and all I seem to remember is 'ich mag cola' haha. I was never any good with languages!

I shall keep my fingers crossed for a loss for both of us!

What an interesting job! I would love to live in another country, my dad currently lives in Tennessee! I had the opportunity to move over when I was younger but had a boyfriend so I stupidly stayed! I wish I had gone! My sister lives in London too, the rent they pay is more than a months wages for me! Living in Birmingham City Centre is expensive enough! haha

I studied Germ at GCSE level and all I seem to remember is 'ich mag cola' haha. I was never any good with languages!

I shall keep my fingers crossed for a loss for both of us!

It is, I really love my job. The only downside is that there are hardly any publishers outside London so I'm kind of stuck here!

Just had some airport chocolate. Oops! I'm down to 30pp for the weekend but that's still loads! :)

Hi ladies! I'm back! I wasn't horribly bad but I'm definitely back on track now and just two days til I weigh in! I did have a fantastic time though. :)

And if any of you happened to see that meteor thing on channel 4 tonight, that's one of my best friends! So proud of her! :)

Four days! He's coming over on Friday for a stag do and then the weekend after for the wedding. But he's started to find some really great jobs to apply to so hopefully he'll be moving back in a few months.

Did you have a good weekend? How's your ankle?

Had a great weekend food wise and we've just been getting on with the extension so haven't done much. My ankle is still painful, swollen and buried but the pain is easing each day x

Sounds busy, well done for being good! Mine was not so great and I've just added hot cross buns to that. Oh dear.

I think today is a bit of a write off. I've got an innocent pot waiting for me at work that I was meant to eat Friday and that's 9pp. I'm up to about 14 already. We'll see. Just not feeling it today, I'm just so tired!

C'mon you can get back on it, you only have a couple of days before WI and last week you were looking forward to seeing the 10's x

Back