ProPoints Alex's 2013 food diary

This is honestly the first time I've known my bmi to be so low. I'm so looking forward to the 10s next week!!

I always seem to get in them and then get back out of them again! I feel like I've got my head screwed on now with one thing and a other so I'm going to head right back into them and back out the other side!

Here comes the 10's for us ;-) x

I really hope so. I've not been great so far this week, most of my weeklies are gone already but I've still got some for wine at the weekend! :)

Ha. So no wine for me. I've just had a completely off track 24 hours and used my weeklies plus some more. To be fair I've also had a migraine too and I ended up eating a pastry just to try and feel a bit better.

Last edited:
Well that's the weekend over and done with. My weight is a pound or two higher than last weigh in so if I get a sts this week I'll be happy. My aim now is 5 days of on track, 26pp eating, then I'm going to Berlin on Friday to see James so all next week's weeklies will be spent there over the weekend.

Monday:
B: bran flakes, yogurt, banana 6
L: soup, snackajacks 3
D: chicken stirfry and noodles 11

20/26

When I'm good, I'm very very good. I have no idea what to do with those spare points. I really want to stay away from the snacks so I don't binge. I think after this week's blow out I'm ok not eating those dailies.

Last edited:
What is wrong with me?! I'm really good for about four days and then i spend four days completely off track!!!

So I have a huge hangover from pizza and what was probably a whole bottle of wine! But I had a great time with a friend I don't see that often (tiny btw AND doing that fasting diet thing) but today I am back on track, motivated by the scales that still say 11st1 (thank you alcohol!) and determined to get below 11st by the time I go to Berlin on Friday. 26pp days here I come!!

Tues:
B: bagel and butter and juice 9
L: soup 0
D: spaghetti bolognese 12
S: banana 0

21/26

That really is! My week has just been one long binge. I'm so annoyed. But I'm being healthier today and the new week starts tomorrow so I'm just going to do my best today (with a hangover) and start afresh tomorrow.

Hi Dominoes!

I've just sat and read pretty much the whole of your diary! I sympathise with you on the fresh starts and the days where you just can't help but eat things you shouldn't.... I'm doing exactly the same! I've been on WW before and lost close to a stone! So I know I can do it again. the problem I have is there are a lot of birthdays this time of year so there are many meals out which results in going off plan! But I too am going away in Easter and I want to lost at least 6 pounds before then! We can do it!!! We're of similar height and weight so it will be good to see how you get on. It will be good to motivate each other along the way! I really need to start sticking to my plan!!! I just have a very bug sweet tooth!!

x

Hi Dominoes!

I've just sat and read pretty much the whole of your diary! I sympathise with you on the fresh starts and the days where you just can't help but eat things you shouldn't.... I'm doing exactly the same! I've been on WW before and lost close to a stone! So I know I can do it again. the problem I have is there are a lot of birthdays this time of year so there are many meals out which results in going off plan! But I too am going away in Easter and I want to lost at least 6 pounds before then! We can do it!!! We're of similar height and weight so it will be good to see how you get on. It will be good to motivate each other along the way! I really need to start sticking to my plan!!! I just have a very bug sweet tooth!!

x

That's dedication! And thank you so much for the motivation - we CAN do this! Do you have a diary I can follow?

You're welcome. Motivation is hard to come by and I always find it helps when I'm chatting to people on this site.... especially when you read that a lot of members come across the same struggles and walls! We should update our weight every Monday. My target is 1-2 lbs for Monday! x

You're welcome. Motivation is hard to come by and I always find it helps when I'm chatting to people on this site.... especially when you read that a lot of members come across the same struggles and walls! We should update our weight every Monday. My target is 1-2 lbs for Monday! x

Me too! I weigh in Wednesday mornings (eek!) so fingers crossed for tomorrow. I just want a sts. Next week I'll be perfect! I have to save all my points for a weekend with my boyfriend. It's doable.

Me too! I weigh in Wednesday mornings (eek!) so fingers crossed for tomorrow. I just want a sts. Next week I'll be perfect! I have to save all my points for a weekend with my boyfriend. It's doable.

Good luck for tomorrow! A STS the same would be great :) I'm hoping I'll be really good this week.... trying to save as many weeklies as I can for my sisters visit this weekend. She's taking me out on Fri night for my birthday! (which is 2 1/2 weeks away lol )

Saving your weeklies is definitely doable! x

Back