ProPoints Alex's 2013 food diary

Ooooh, do you know what you're doing with her? Sounds fun!

Haha yes I do..... going for a meal!!!! We only live once.... I won't deprive myself of the yummy options! I'll just be extra good for most of the weekend.... also going to the Jam House on Saturday night! eeek!! Luckily I'm gyming it 3 times this week.... was aiming to do 4 but I need to prepare the flat before hand. Men are messy! haha x

Haha yes I do..... going for a meal!!!! We only live once.... I won't deprive myself of the yummy options! I'll just be extra good for most of the weekend.... also going to the Jam House on Saturday night! eeek!! Luckily I'm gyming it 3 times this week.... was aiming to do 4 but I need to prepare the flat before hand. Men are messy! haha x

That's very true - you really have to enjoy things and not be governed by your diet! But then I keep telling myself that and it's why I'm still not at goal! I'm trying so hard to plan my weekend already. I've got a good idea of what we're going/where we're going so at least I can try and make sensible choices!

That's very true - you really have to enjoy things and not be governed by your diet! But then I keep telling myself that and it's why I'm still not at goal! I'm trying so hard to plan my weekend already. I've got a good idea of what we're going/where we're going so at least I can try and make sensible choices!

It's always good to plan ahead :) I plan all the meals out for the week. I've asked for a slow cooker for my birthday so I'm hoping I get one to create some low point filling meals! We will get to goal eventually. They do say the slower the weight comes off the better! x

It's always good to plan ahead :) I plan all the meals out for the week. I've asked for a slow cooker for my birthday so I'm hoping I get one to create some low point filling meals! We will get to goal eventually. They do say the slower the weight comes off the better! x

I always used to but I don't cook my evening meal (I'm living at home temporarily and commuting a lot) and that really makes a difference.

Stayed the same! And that was after going out for dinner with my parents!

Today:
B: bran flakes and yogurt 6
L: soup 0
D: not sure, I've got a work thing this evening but I'm going to try and steer clear of the food and stick to vodka if I drink at all.

That's a fab result because its not a gain and you are still so closing to touching those 10's.

This is the week! x

I know. I'm annoyed that I could be in the 10s now but then it could be so much worse and I had such a good loss last week. I just need to make sure that it doesn't catch up with me next week.

Thanks ladies! I'm being so good today! Just got to get through this work do this evening but I've got 20 dailies for that so it should be a breeze!

Just a pub near our central London office but apparently there'll be drinks and nibbles provided by the head of our section!

Beck, I was so good!! Just on my way home now and I had mostly veg so I'm really drunk.

3x 175ml red wine 9
2x vodka 4
1x whisky 2

Some potato wedges 4?

Total of 19 and I had 20 left! I might be trashed but I am on track!!!! :D

Just read your last post and you made me smile!!! Loving the bit 'i might be trashed but I'm still on track'!!! x

I am exhausted. I went to bed about 1 and got up at 6. Thankfully I'm not feeling to bad from last night!

Today's food
B: bran flakes, yogurt and banana 6
L: soup and snackajacks 3
D: roast veg, mozzarella and couscous 14

23/26

Bonus! There's nothing worse than having alcohol and then wanting stodge the next day!

10's for you next week :p x

Oh and I'm finally seeing the difference. My hips are definitely more streamlined and I had to change my top this morning because it was basically falling off me!

Back