ProPoints Alex's 2013 food diary

Don't worry, I too have eaten a load of animal biscuits and cakes this weekend! Leftovers from my birthday! At least you'll be doing the exercise to burn it off :)

Food is looking good :)

Thanks lovely. I'm glad I'm not alone. There's cake and hot cross buns in the kitchen at work, I'm trying so hard to stay away from them! 45 mins and I can legitimately eat my lunch!

hehe, I know, there seems to be temptation all over the place lately! I have such a sweet tooth! As long as I lose it for summer that's all that matters :) been feeling ill too so I've used it as an excuse!

Tell me about it, i'm counting down the minutes until lunchtime! 24 to go! Not that it's anything exciting! haha

hehe, I know, there seems to be temptation all over the place lately! I have such a sweet tooth! As long as I lose it for summer that's all that matters :) been feeling ill too so I've used it as an excuse!

Tell me about it, i'm counting down the minutes until lunchtime! 24 to go! Not that it's anything exciting! haha

It's the weather too! I feel like spring is never coming and it just makes me want to snack all day!

I hope you're right on both counts!

I'm struggling with things my boss has left me while she's on holiday this week. Snacks would definitely help! Definitely time for some shoe shopping!

I hope so too! I don't seem to have gained, but I've not lost! I do eat when i'm working hard or under pressure and I think we snack because there is no time to make anything substantial! I've got a draw full of snacks that I eat every day (2 snacks a day) But I could easily eat more! Plus someone has given my a chocolate bunny - I can hear it calling me from the draw! Oooh shoe shopping, I want to go clothes shopping but I really should lose the weight first!

Me too. I just tried on an outfit in h&m and I want it so much! I know I should wait, but I only want another half stone off really...

In other news, we have no power at work! Fingers crossed we can go home!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130325_141114.png
    ForumRunner_20130325_141114.png
    515.7 KB · Views: 29
  • ForumRunner_20130325_141148.png
    ForumRunner_20130325_141148.png
    523.9 KB · Views: 31
I know. Just waiting to hear more from facilities. :/

I really want it all! So tempted! And it's pay day tomorrow!

I'm definitely going for once a day at the mo. Me and one of the other girls have computer problems so we're eating cake instead!

I'm definitely going for once a day at the mo. Me and one of the other girls have computer problems so we're eating cake instead!

Loving the justification! I'm sat eating a tube of Pringles to myself whilst my dinner cooks? Huge fail! x

Um I might as well fess up. I also ate four hot cross buns. I cannot wait for Easter to be over!!!

Um I might as well fess up. I also ate four hot cross buns. I cannot wait for Easter to be over!!!

Hot cross buns are evil. Because they make me love them soo much! Its a clear run between easter and halloween. So bye bye creme eggs and hot cross buns!

Hot cross buns are evil. Because they make me love them soo much! Its a clear run between easter and halloween. So bye bye creme eggs and hot cross buns!

I know!!! Just ice creams to deal with and I already have that covered. Soleros are only 3pp!

Back