ProPoints Alex's 2013 food diary

I did! And I think I have points left for cake so I don't look like I'm avoiding eating it.

D: beef, mash and veg 11
B: blueberries, bran flakes and yogurt 6
L: soup 1, snackajacks 3

21/26

I'm shattered. So much on at work but I was 100% on track. Apart from not really knowing how many points were in the cake! :)

So Tuesday/Wednesday food:

D: chicken, mash and veg 10, yogurt 2
B: bran flakes and yogurt 6
L: soup 0
S: cake 5

23/26

Last edited:
Me too and this morning I was wide awake, jumped out of bed and completely forgot. Maybe it's a good sign! I might just wait til next week!

Weeks like this I don't know how I'm meant to stay on track. It's my boss's birthday, so I made cake and ate cake then her husband brought her cake so I've just eaten another piece (dear m&s, I'd just like you to know that mine was better!) and this weekend it's my friends' wedding so loads of friends will all be in the same city for the first time since uni. I've still got all my weeklies but it's such a challenge!

Weeks like this I don't know how I'm meant to stay on track. It's my boss's birthday, so I made cake and ate cake then her husband brought her cake so I've just eaten another piece (dear m&s, I'd just like you to know that mine was better!) and this weekend it's my friends' wedding so loads of friends will all be in the same city for the first time since uni. I've still got all my weeklies but it's such a challenge!

Cake, cake, and more cake!

The last victoria sponge I made i calculated at least 100pp for the cake, it was a whopper though!

I think you are just going to have enjoy this week and not stress too much and start a fresh when you get back from the wedding x

God, that is loads! I'm doing ok, the only meal that I'm not going to stress about is at the wedding. Otherwise 0pp soup and cake all the way! I'm out Thursday and Friday nights but I think I have it covered. The place tomorrow does some nice sounding salads and Friday is Thai but I've just discovered the steamed part of their menu so I think I'm actually safe!

Hiya ladies, how are you all? I had really bad munchies this morning but I stuck to pineapple chunks and I'm actually feeling really good today. I'm out with a friend tonight and we were meant to be going to this bar that does American style food and I was really struggling to point anything let alone find something that was low in points! Luckily we're now off to Strada which isn't in the Eating Out guide but there are calories online. So my food for the next 24 hours is...

Dinner: spaghetti ragu 16, 175ml wine 4
Breakfast: toast or cereal 6
Lunch: soup before I drive north 0

and I'm going to stock up on pots of fruit to take in the car

26/26

Good luck tonight... A bacon and cheese burger would defo be shouting my name if I went there! You can beat a good burger! Sorry I'm not helping am I? Got a bit carries away with myself! x

You're not but I'm safe now! I just have to stay off the wine and dessert! I've already found something to eat at the Thai place tomorrow night PLUS I have to drive so I can't even drink. It's perfect! My only concern now is that someone made a comment about the wedding buffet on Facebook and now I am terrified that I will have to cope with that. I'll be photographing every plate!

Well done on sticking to the pineapple chunks! I wish I was that self disciplined sometimes! Good luck for eating out tonight, I'm also eating out at Nandos. I've planned ahead but I need mega willpower to order what I've planned!

x

Me too! Have a lovely evening! x

You're not but I'm safe now! I just have to stay off the wine and dessert! I've already found something to eat at the Thai place tomorrow night PLUS I have to drive so I can't even drink. It's perfect! My only concern now is that someone made a comment about the wedding buffet on Facebook and now I am terrified that I will have to cope with that. I'll be photographing every plate!

Isnt it bad when you have to start photographing you food to remember what you ate ;)

Isnt it bad when you have to start photographing you food to remember what you ate ;)

Yes but it'll be as a result of the wine! :D

I'm really hoping they just give me a plate and I can eat that and forget about what I should or shouldn't be eating for one meal!

Yes but it'll be as a result of the wine! :D

I'm really hoping they just give me a plate and I can eat that and forget about what I should or shouldn't be eating for one meal!

That would be much too easy haha!; (

That would be much too easy haha!; (
Wouldn't it? Well I've messed up already. I had a bit of toast and a kitkat before I left instead of eating fruit because there was none left! I've got 20 weeklies left which covers wine but probably not wedding food or food at the in laws. I'm tempted to just abandon the diet for the next few days. I have so little control over what I'll eat and no kitchen. :/

If it was me, I would enjoy the weekend and the wedding and get back on it on Monday

Have a lovely weekend xxxx

Back