Alex's Diary - No big goals, just taking one day at a time!

Thanks KB :) It really is going well! This is a very strange feeling for me, because all my past relationships/dating experiences have been full of angst! With The Man, it's totally different - it just seems so natural and so easy at the moment :D

Anyhow - onto dieting :eek:
By some fluke or miracle, I've managed to lose a pound this week :D :D :D I really have no idea how that's happened, considering all the crap I ate and drank at the weekend, but I'm not complaining!!
It must be all the butterflies and nervous energy having an effect!

Now I just need to keep my eye on the ball and stay motivated...I really don't mind if it's just a pound a week at the moment, because of everything else that's going on - but I really would like to go into Christmas a few pounds lighter than I am now :)

xx

so glad everything is going well for you, seems The Man is having a positive effect on you, you seem so happy and relaxed where the food is concerned (you didnt seem happy a few weeks ago)

i love the fact,youre calling the man, The Man ;)
well done on that pound hun!

xoxo

Wooooop wooooop!

Well done hun! thats fab!

Hope you are well! You certainly do sound in a happy place right now and its lovely to hear (read :) )

xxxxxxx

Re: 2010 WILL be the year!

Well done on the pound.. let's hope the weekend if extremely yummy food doesn't come back to bite ya this week...

Can't wait to read what happens with your weekend....

Sounds like a really good week alex :D

Hey hun,everything ok?

xoxo

Hello everyone :D
Everything's fine thanks - The Man is still lovely, and it's all still going really well.
I went over to his place on Saturday which was really good :) We went to a local art exhibition (we're both into that kind of stuff) and then had dinner together and spent the night just chilling out.
I'm seeing him again tonight for a drink and a pub quiz, and then he's coming over to Leek on Friday for the weekend :D

On the dieting front, things are just in total meltdown but I have somehow managed to lose another 2lbs this week! I feel very sheepish about this because these are some of the things I've eaten:

Fruit and Nut
Double decker
Half a Starbar
1 muffin
Half a tub of rolo ice cream
Pizza (approx 1000 cals :eek:)
Lasagne with a whole garlic baguette
Bacon and egg butty
Piles of potato wedges with virtually every evening meal (need to go shopping and only had potatoes in!)
Toast with proper butter
5-6 bottles of Peroni

So as you can see - I really can't work out how I've managed not to gain half a stone, never mind lose 2lbs! I'm not complaining though!

Hope you're all well, and thanks for all your messages :D
x

That's what love does for you, all that nervous tension! I am so delighted for you that things are going so well, you deserve this break, long may it continue and I hope things continue to be as wonderful with THE MAN!

KB XX

well done on the loss again this week... and yes i also would feel sheepish.. but hun enjoy it..
just keep going, and if it catches up with you deal with it then! but hun, you sound so happy and up beat!!
enjoy it!

Knock knock knock!

Any one hoooooooooommmmmmmmmmeee???

We need an update please hehe dont you know we have nothing better to do with our time :p

Hope The Man is still treating you like a princess!

lotsa love
xxx

Hope The Man is still treating you like a princess!

Helloooo....well he is, and things are still great between us...but things haven't exactly gone according to plan over the last week! I was due to see him last Wednesday, but unfortunately he came down with a really bad sore throat/fever/swollen glands on Wednesday afternoon so we didn't end up meeting :(
The idea was for him to get himself better for the weekend as he was planning on coming over to Leek. But yes, you guessed it - he felt even worse the next day, and is only just back to his normal self one week on :eek:

Tonight was off bounds because Man United (his team) are playing Man City, and that is apparently a Very Big Deal ;) so tomorrow night is the night we're meeting up again, after 11 days apart :eek: But after that, it's going to be great, as he's coming here for the weekend after work on Friday :D

So that's the love life update done....onto the dieting :eek:

Well all that yummy food has finally caught up with me (including a whole loaf of Warburton's extra thick toastie at the weekend), and I put 1.75lbs on this week :(
Ah well, I definitely deserved more over the last few weeks, so I'm taking it on the chin and trying to be good until The Man's arrival on Friday. Even then, I don't think we'll be pigging out - just a couple of nice meals and a few treats here and there.

So tickers etc. will be updated soon, and I'll try to get that little gain off in the next week or so if I can.

Hope you're all well
Much love
xx

glad things are going really well, and i hope your man is feeling a lot better now.....

ahhh a little gain is nothing to worry about. im sure you will "work" that of hehehehe

yep thats exactly what i was thinking....
take your brolly... might be a little wet!!! hehehe

Kes u cheeky Minx! haha

Soo glad things are still going fab! Boo re the man flu haha glad hes on the mend!

That tiny gain will be kicked into touch no doubt!

Thanks for the update :)

xxx

Not in this weather!! :eek:

Back