Alex's Diary

Go Alex!
Good to hear things are going well x

yoga84 said:
Day 19 cont...

All gone well today - did have an extra chocolate shake about an hour ago (so 5 packs today) but so much better to do that than go off plan completely! I find weekends the hardest so this is lesser of two evils :)

Internet dating wise - I'm already chatting with a lovely (and hot!!!) man... So that's put an extra happy smile on my face ;-) yay!!!!!!

A much happier Sunday Alex
Xxx

Go girl! Weekends are the worst, but we survive them! Lol!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Day 20!!!!! (Already!)

Breakfast - oatmeal and tea
Lunch - crispy choc shake
Dinner - spicy spaghetti with mushrooms, leeks and olives (yummy!)

Snack - bar

3+ litres water

I'll let you know if I stick to the plan!!

A

yoga84 said:
Day 20 cont...

Yay!! 100% day - I'm feeling thinner :) xx

Good! Well done for that!

Day 21

100% day

Sweet porridge for breakfast
Coconut bar for lunch
Chilli and veg for dinner
Crispy vanilla shake for treat

Lots of water

Good day food wise but feeling very tired today for some reason :)

A
Xx

Day 22 - weigh in

Only lost a pound - but I guess that's ok considering the vodka, chips and I've dream I had last Friday!!! Was still hoping for a little more but hey ho!

Will weigh in again on Friday to check weight before my day off plan on Saturday for the ball :)

A

Day 22 cont...

Oatmeal for breakfast
Truffaut bar for lunch
Chicken salad for dinner

1 pack left for later - might need mac n cheese and broccoli instead of a shake as I've been starving the last few nights!

But 100% day :)

A

Well done hun

Beg n mac cheese would be nice and filling lovely

Enjoy Xx

Day 23

And I'm totally off plan!!

Had oatmeal pack for breakfast

But then on a course and forgot my bar so had a cheese sandwich, then went to pub and thought already blown it today so had wine and then starving when I got home so had bloody beans on toast - feel out of control! And I haven't felt like this for months :-(

All I can think is that because I've got in my head that I'm having a planned day off plan on Saturday for the Ball and only a pound loss this week that I think bugger it and gone completely mad!!

Plus I'm due my HRT implant next week so I'm VERY hormonal... Kinda like the worst pmt you've ever know lol!

Combine all of this and I can't stop eating!!!!

So decided to remain off plan until Sunday and then be back on 100% and not weighing in until the week after so I don't get depressed about any potential gain!

So at least that way I'm in charge of being off plan - if that makes sense??!!! It does to me anyway lol!

So will be back here Sunday xx

yoga84 said:
Day 23

And I'm totally off plan!!

Had oatmeal pack for breakfast

But then on a course and forgot my bar so had a cheese sandwich, then went to pub and thought already blown it today so had wine and then starving when I got home so had bloody beans on toast - feel out of control! And I haven't felt like this for months :-(

All I can think is that because I've got in my head that I'm having a planned day off plan on Saturday for the Ball and only a pound loss this week that I think bugger it and gone completely mad!!

Plus I'm due my HRT implant next week so I'm VERY hormonal... Kinda like the worst pmt you've ever know lol!

Combine all of this and I can't stop eating!!!!

So decided to remain off plan until Sunday and then be back on 100% and not weighing in until the week after so I don't get depressed about any potential gain!

So at least that way I'm in charge of being off plan - if that makes sense??!!! It does to me anyway lol!

So will be back here Sunday xx

Big hugs x

Back