Alex's JUDDDDing Ways

UD and second DD (date day!)

Breakfast - luxury muesli, banana and milk

Lunch - 2x poached egg on toast

Dinner - Indian tonight with my date Rob (who is yummy himself lol!)

2 litres of water drank so I'll have a couple of vodka, soda and lime while I'm out :)

Had my nails done and eyebrows threaded and now I'm off for a soak before getting ready to go out at 7pm :-D

I'll let you all know how it goes in the morning... Got second date nerves!!

Alex
Xx

DDay today

Been for my run this morning and rank a litre of water when I got back :)

Lunch (?) will be as late as possible and be

WW chicken soup 90 cal
4 x crispbread 64 cal
2x laughing cow light 40 cal
= 194

Dinner
Chicken Breast 180cal
Roasted veg 85 cal
= 265

Snacks
2xsatsumas 30 cal
Sugar free jelly 3 cal

Total = 492 cals :-D

UD (yay!!!)

Alpen and blueberries - breakfast

Poached egg on toast - after run and mowing lawn

Egg mayo sandwich & pork pie (had a craving all day yesterday!) - lunch

Homemade stew and crusty bread - dinner

Total = 1800 cals :-D

Also had

2 chocolate hobnobs and 2 Tunnocks chocolate tea cakes - whoops!!

But on a plus side I put the recipe for my home made stew into MFP and it's only 276 a serving!! And trust me that's a big serving (1/4 of a casserole dish!) So I'm keeping some for tomorrow's DD :) Happy girl because it's so yummy :-D

DD today - food good thanks to soon to be ex husband upsetting me again!!!!! So have only had about 200 cals today and really can't face anything else!

WI tomorrow - everything's crossed ;-) I really need some good news xx

yoga84 said:
DD today - food good thanks to soon to be ex husband upsetting me again!!!!! So have only had about 200 cals today and really can't face anything else!

WI tomorrow - everything's crossed ;-) I really need some good news xx

Hey Alex, don't let your ex know that he's helping you with your DDs, or he'll change his tune in order to sabotage them! :D Bloody men ... ;)

P x

Paulinegin said:
Hey Alex, don't let your ex know that he's helping you with your DDs, or he'll change his tune in order to sabotage them! :D Bloody men ... ;)

P x

Thanks Pauline - that made me smile (much needed today!) xx

UD Today :) After another sts WI :-(

Breakfast - 2 poached eggs on WW granary toast

Lunch - ham and tomato on a Warburton Thins with pork pie (so many calories!)

Snack - a whole packet of toffiffee (again sooooo many calories!)

Dinner - burger and chips (really fancied this!)

Drinky - a few vodkas, soda and lime (mmmmm)

Approximate calories - 2600 (so you can all see I definitely do eat my UD allowance and more lol!)

L love toffiffees !!' lol

However, they are a Christmas treat for me, along with mint matchmakers!! Lol.
Weird how some things u buy at Christmas and at no other times!! Pringles are anther prime example and I lovE all 3 of them lol

Hope you enjoy yr drinks later xx

Cai said:
L love toffiffees !!' lol

However, they are a Christmas treat for me, along with mint matchmakers!! Lol.
Weird how some things u buy at Christmas and at no other times!! Pringles are anther prime example and I lovE all 3 of them lol

Hope you enjoy yr drinks later xx

I went into Poundland today and bought the Toffiffee so a bargain! But... 46 calories each and I ate all 15 lol!! Ah well it's UD Saturday :-D

Even though I've not lost for two weeks I love the guilt free eating of JUDDDDing :-D

yoga84 said:
I went into Poundland today and bought the Toffiffee so a bargain! But... 46 calories each and I ate all 15 lol!! Ah well it's UD Saturday :-D

Even though I've not lost for two weeks I love the guilt free eating of JUDDDDing :-D

49 cals each?? Bloody hell - it amazing to find out how many cals are in stuff when u normally don't count cals!
I must say JUDDD is educating me in ways other diets have failed to!! (I've never calorie counted before!) x

Cai said:
49 cals each?? Bloody hell - it amazing to find out how many cals are in stuff when u normally don't count cals!
I must say JUDDD is educating me in ways other diets have failed to!! (I've never calorie counted before!) x

I know and typically I'd eaten them before I looked at calories lol! :)

DD yesterday went well :) Partly due to me cutting my date short :-( lol!!!

Today's UD has been baaaad though lol!

Toast for breakfast

Then chocolate truffle cheesecake and skinny latte in Cafe Nero with a friends - cheesecake a massive 500+ cals!!!!!!!!!!

Then a burger while out shopping

And I'm having pizza and wine for tea

Total = 2700 calories whoops :-D

Back