Alex's JUDDDDing Ways

juju_doll said:
Good luck tomorrow, keep positive. I've found that St Johns Wort has made a huge difference to me. We're both in for a loss tomorrow I hope, will cheer me up too!

We can do it!!! :)

yoga84 said:
Hi ladies,

I'm feeling much happier tonight :) Had a good DD and looking forward to my new WI day tomorrow :) I'm hoping for a small loss (as its only been 4 days since my last weigh in where I sts).

I definitely feel thinner so I'm also going to measure in the morning :)

Everything crossed - I need some good news :)

Morning Alex, glad you feel better.

I'm eagerly awaiting your WI news ....

P x

Lost a pound!!! I know it's not loads but I'm happy with that :) Looking forward to my UD today... I have a lunchtime date at The Mailbox so I can have something yummy :)

well done chicken xx

yoga84 said:
Lost a pound!!! I know it's not loads but I'm happy with that :) Looking forward to my UD today... I have a lunchtime date at The Mailbox so I can have something yummy :)

A pound!!! Yay, good work missus :D

Alex, are you a Brummy girl then? I work in Baskerville House, a stone's throw from The Mailbox! :D

Enjoy your date ... look forward to hearing about it :D

P.x

Paulinegin said:
A pound!!! Yay, good work missus :D

Alex, are you a Brummy girl then? I work in Baskerville House, a stone's throw from The Mailbox! :D

Enjoy your date ... look forward to hearing about it :D

P.x

I am a Brummy girl :) So if my date goes badly I can pop over and see you my lovely ;-) xx

I'm really pleased with the pound - in happy to lose my last stone and a half slowly and get fit at the same time :)

It just goes to show though that I do need to keep a track of my UDs as well as my DDs at the moment to stop me going mental ;-)

And so are you!!! I love that red on you and you look happy in that photo.

passionflower said:
And so are you!!! I love that red on you and you look happy in that photo.

Thank you sweetie :) That was taken at a Summer Ball last month - I felt fabulous in my red dress (after years of trying to blend into background in black!). Was showing of my 3 stone loss :-D

Hi all

Just got back from my fabulous Serenity Weekend in Wales with the girls - lots of meditation, tai chi, chakra cleansing etc so I feel fabulous :-D

I have, however, eaten loads! Two very UDs on Friday and Sarurday and then an ID today!!! Gonna have to spot on the rest of the week now and stick to under 500 and no more than 2000 with some extra exercise :) But tbh I feel healthier and happier than I have done for months :-D

Alex
Xxx

Aww so glad to hear you 've had such an amazing weekend. And even more glad to see you so positive about a weekend of indulgence, I love the power of this diet my mind is so FREE of worry and guilt as well. enjoy a relaxing evening xx

Much needed DD today :)

So banana and an apple for breakfast

2 crispbreads and laughing cow light for lunch

Stir fry veg and rice noodles for dinner

496 calories in total :)

Plus a 30 min run :) and a thorough clean of the house :)

Yay!!

YAY!! your DD sounds lovely. Never think of having nanas on my DD might start to. :0)

Back