Alex's JUDDDDing Ways

rosierose15 said:
It doesn't even matter then does it? Lol x

It was just the mindless eating that's annoyed me... Thought I was passed that :-( Plus I feel sick!! It was a BIG bag - 500 calories!!!

I went to my mam's on Sun and she plonked some biscuits in front of me. They weren't even that nice but before I knew it I'd had 5 of them. That came to 325 cals!! Such a waste of calories.

Also, I remember losing my sense of smell once due to very bad hayfever. I had a bag of crisps but couldn't taste them - no flavour - not even the saltiness. But I kept eating them. I blamed the MSG but it must mainly have been gluttony. I got no enjoyment out of them but couldn't stop. Insane.

halfangelhalftart said:
I went to my mam's on Sun and she plonked some biscuits in front of me. They weren't even that nice but before I knew it I'd had 5 of them. That came to 325 cals!! Such a waste of calories.

Also, I remember losing my sense of smell once due to very bad hayfever. I had a bag of crisps but couldn't taste them - no flavour - not even the saltiness. But I kept eating them. I blamed the MSG but it must mainly have been gluttony. I got no enjoyment out of them but couldn't stop. Insane.

I know exactly what you mean... I felt sick and bloated but I still finished the bag! Why do we do it... I guess if we knew the answer to that we wouldn't be fat???!! Xxxx

DD today - I'm very glad it is too as feeling a bit off colour... Achy, hot and queasy :-(

I think I'm allergic to work ;-) lol!

Catch all you lovely ladies laters xxxx

I know exactly what you mean... I felt sick and bloated but I still finished the bag! Why do we do it... I guess if we knew the answer to that we wouldn't be fat???!! Xxxx

Exactly right!

If I had no hands, I'd be very thin :D

P x

PS ... no I wouldn't, I'd learn to eat with my feet! ;)

DD today

2 x satsumas

Oats so Simple porridge pot

WW spaghetti ariabatta

Total = 473 calories

Plus a half an hour run :)

Feeling very virtuous (that's a first lol!) ;-)

Yay Great British Bakeoff - Paul Hollywood is sooo gorgeous :-D Him kneading dough is better than Fifty Shades any day ;-)

yoga84 said:
Yay Great British Bakeoff - Paul Hollywood is sooo gorgeous :-D Him kneading dough is better than Fifty Shades any day ;-)

To be fair, Olive and Good Food Magazine are better than 50 Shades .... ;)

P x

Paulinegin said:
To be fair, Olive and Good Food Magazine are better than 50 Shades .... ;)

P x

That is true P... I didn't really "get" Fifty Shafes tbh... Ended up skipping the sex scenes by the third book lol! ;-)

UD today

But I've stuffed my face totally - I haven't logged my calories but it's massive!

Breakfast. - bacon roll and full fat latte

Lunch - buffet lunch (work conference)

Dinner - pub lasagne and chips then chocolate cake with 3x vodka's!!!!

Feel sick and stuffed :-(

yoga84 said:
UD today

But I've stuffed my face totally - I haven't logged my calories but it's massive!

Breakfast. - bacon roll and full fat latte

Lunch - buffet lunch (work conference)

Dinner - pub lasagne and chips then chocolate cake with 3x vodka's!!!!

Feel sick and stuffed :-(

Wow sounds mega!!
I did my food tasting so couldn't eat much more!
Feel so fat!! X

Laurab21 said:
Wow sounds mega!!
I did my food tasting so couldn't eat much more!
Feel so fat!! X

Just logged it on MFP - 3100 calories aaaaggghh

But I'm having two DDs now so hopefully I'll be able to cancel it out before WI on Saturday! :)

I feel the same..... Iv only just had 2 dds too!!! But think i may do 2 more tomoro and fri?!! Or either a low down of 300 and a high down of 700 then its still 1000cal over the 2 days?!!! Arrrr so many decisions lol!!! Sat and sun will defo be ups coz its my bday!!!! Iv felt ill all night after eatin chips!!!! Yuk :O

Just popped in to say hi! You seem to be doing really well, bet you look fab in those new clothes :)

That is one thing I like about losing weight 'having' to buy new clothes ;) Although after losing the same few pounds over & over again I now have an assortment of different sizes. Maybe I'll have to wait & if/when I reach target (which has never happened) buy nee clothes.

Paulinegin said:
Morning missus

Two DDs? That's hardcore!! :D

Have a super day!

P x

PS - hang in there, it's almost Friday ;)

Morning Hun

I know! But need to get yesterday's massive UD moved plus I need to swop my days around so I can have Saturday and Sunday as Ups this week - busy foody social weekend :)

Can't wait till Friday :) This week has been manic!

I'll try and catch up with everyone tonight :-D

Alex

Back