Alex's JUDDDDing Ways

What that cant be!!!! this is a nightmare seems the less we all blimin eat the more we put on just chatting to little mumma about the same!!!

arghhhhhhhh xxxx

You are still a stunning babe tho lol xXX

alottolose said:
Alex I can't see how much you've left to lose, but if it's as little as me I'd say quit the DDD's, just weighed in myself and seems like my body is holding onto every gram as I am guessing it thinks I'm starving if I do 2 DD's in a row now.... switching back to alternating for a while :) see how it goes, could be a plan for you too xx

Big thumbs up in agreement from moi! You aren't overweight now, so your body is most likely thinking 'woah there' and hanging on to everything it can. Keep going, u r sooo nrly there! Xxx

Thanks ladies :)

I'm say here having a Maccy D breakfast - needed fuel :)

I'm going to enjoy my weekend and then start again on Monday - but might have to have a complete rethink xx

yoga84 said:
Thanks ladies :)

I'm say here having a Maccy D breakfast - needed fuel :)

I'm going to enjoy my weekend and then start again on Monday - but might have to have a complete rethink xx

Darling, I could have written this (apart from the McDonalds bit - bleugh!)

I've put on weight this week (undeservedly) and need to go back to the drawing board (again)!

Happy no-bloody-diet weekend!

P x

[QUOTE="]

Happy no-bloody-diet weekend!

P x[/QUOTE]

Same to you Hun - I'm going to let my hair down and enjoy!

But... I am thinking about joining a slimming club to see if that will help? Any thoughts anyone? X

Same to you Hun - I'm going to let my hair down and enjoy!

But... I am thinking about joining a slimming club to see if that will help? Any thoughts anyone? X

Personally I saw it as paying to get weighed and have people tell me stuff I already krew, in fact i could take the damn classes (specially Rosemary Conley when the exercise was RUBBISH!) But at the same time, I do know plenty of people who have found it works really well for them, the discipline of going and getting weighed every week. it is all calorie counting though essentially I think so you could just do at hoe for free? xx

Caroline_Louise said:
Personally I saw it as paying to get weighed and have people tell me stuff I already krew, in fact i could take the damn classes (specially Rosemary Conley when the exercise was RUBBISH!) But at the same time, I do know plenty of people who have found it works really well for them, the discipline of going and getting weighed every week. it is all calorie counting though essentially I think so you could just do at hoe for free? xx

Tbh I've done the whole slimming club thingy before (was even a WW leader for a while sssshhhh!!! Lol!) and it did work at the time but you are right I'm in a very different place these days and I think it would just annoy me ;-)

I'm thinking that the stress I've had the last few days won't have helped, plus last night I had vodka instead of food lol! So could be water retention and finally no2's have not been as regular lately (tmi I know!) so all combined together could = 2 pounds???!!!!

I'm having today and Saturday as UDs then Sunday ID then back on track with my DDDs next week and we'll see what Saturday WI brings :)

I will not let my weight get me down - I have to remember the journey to get here! A year ago I was 15 stone and a size 20 and these days I'm 11.7 stone and a size 12/14 :) I'm proud of myself :)

If it takes me until next summer to get to goal (10.7) then so be it... 18 months to lose 4.5 stone isn't bad is it? Xx

A year ago I was 15 stone and a size 20 and these days I'm 11.7 stone and a size 12/14 :) I'm proud of myself :)

YOU SHOULD BE!! :) X

If it takes me until next summer to get to goal (10.7) then so be it... 18 months to lose 4.5 stone isn't bad is it? Xx

are you kidding? :) IT'S BLOODY BRILLIANT! :D x

P.S. It also gives you more chance of keeping it off, than if you were to lose it too quickly in the first place, slow and steady wins the race xx

yoga84 said:
Tbh I've done the whole slimming club thingy before (was even a WW leader for a while sssshhhh!!! Lol!) and it did work at the time but you are right I'm in a very different place these days and I think it would just annoy me ;-)

I'm thinking that the stress I've had the last few days won't have helped, plus last night I had vodka instead of food lol! So could be water retention and finally no2's have not been as regular lately (tmi I know!) so all combined together could = 2 pounds???!!!!

I'm having today and Saturday as UDs then Sunday ID then back on track with my DDDs next week and we'll see what Saturday WI brings :)

I will not let my weight get me down - I have to remember the journey to get here! A year ago I was 15 stone and a size 20 and these days I'm 11.7 stone and a size 12/14 :) I'm proud of myself :)

You have so many reasons to b proud of yourself! You have cone so far. A year ago could u even have imagined being a 12/14 and not being happy with it! X

alottolose said:
P.S. It also gives you more chance of keeping it off, than if you were to lose it too quickly in the first place, slow and steady wins the race xx

Very true :) And I have said this is the LAST time I'm doing this xx

time2go said:
A year ago could u even have imagined being a 12/14 and not being happy with it! X

No I couldn't :) I'd have been so happy with it :) But that's the issue with dieting - it warps your view of what's ok and what you want!!

I think I need to regroup and reassess where I am and where I want to be :-D xx

Sorry about the gain, but it can't be fat gain, it must be water or muscles or something. You have to eat loads of extra cals a week to gain 2lbs of fat. Does your Halloween dress still fit? :D That's more important than 2lbs on the scales. Enjoy your night out xx

You're freakin fabulous Alex, honestly, don't put yourself under so much stress about it. You're insanely beautiful and a 12/14 is a perfectly acceptable size!! When I added you on le Facebook I was like wowsa what a hot mumma! Don't ever underestimate how lovely you are. Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

hannata said:
You're freakin fabulous Alex, honestly, don't put yourself under so much stress about it. You're insanely beautiful and a 12/14 is a perfectly acceptable size!! When I added you on le Facebook I was like wowsa what a hot mumma! Don't ever underestimate how lovely you are. Xx

Could not have put it better myself :-D xxx

hannata said:

Oh Hannah thank you :) I know I should be happy with my size now but just struggling - I will get positive again I promise :) xxxxxx

Caroline_Louise said:
Could not have put it better myself :-D xxx

Same goes for both of you too - we are all beautiful strong women... We just need reminding occasionally ;-)

Love you both CL & H xx

Back