Alex's JUDDDDing Ways

Just adding my twopenneth worth, I really believe in DDD but your UP days have to be proper UPs I tried doing a Controlled in the middle of last week , I managed it for the 1st time ever and I had 1600 cals, I STS the next day which is what I thought I was aiming for?? So weighed the next morning after no 1 DD of second set and lost 2lbs, then my last DD of the week I lost zilch, never ever happened to me before in 6 mths of Juddd, coincidence maybe, but the very week I do my firsty ever controlled UP I sts after a DD for the 1st time ever. I think my body got to the end of the week and started to panic as I wasn't eating enough and held on to what it had, I did lose a 1lb overall that week but after what happened I genuinely believe you need to eat a proper UP in the middle to refuel and give your body something to work on. I think you do controlled UP days ?? Something to mull over maybe ????

Morning everyone :)

So after licking my wounds Friday and Saturday after my weight gain I'm back!!

I've had two massive UDs (Jo you'd be proud of me lol!!) not counted just ate what I fancied and when :)

So DD today and tomorrow and then we'll see what happens the rest of the week :)

I've decided to stick to JUDDDD until after Xmas and then reassess at that stage - to many social events between now and then to do anything else consistently. I know that usually I maintain on JUDDDD at the very least (this weeks gain was my first!) so I should get to New Year at this weight or hopefully a little less :)

I hope you're all well? Off for a cuppa and to catch up on everyone's diaries xxxx

Welcome back :) x

Hello my double down day buddy! I managed to put 4lbs on over my last two up days, so are we ready to blast those flabby pounds? How did the dates go? X

juju_doll said:
Hello my double down day buddy! I managed to put 4lbs on over my last two up days, so are we ready to blast those flabby pounds? How did the dates go? X

Hello :)

I'm totally ready to "blast" - its a month until my 41st birthday so blasting needed so I feel great in the day!!

Date 1 on Friday was not great - he got drunk and tried to snog one of my mates and then pretended he thought it was me!! She's 5ft 10 with long blonde hair so no mistaking it wasn't 5ft 3 me Lols!!! So as I do not want anyone who into game playing he's off my list totally now :-D

Date 2 is later today - meeting him for coffee at 4 :) I'm quite excited about that as he's hot (I'm sooo shallow lol!)

I have a piccy he sent me so shall I post it on here so you can all see him? Or is that bad?? X

Date 1 - fool. Sack him off ...

Date 2 - picture please!!!

I'm a sucker for a hot man, sadly it generally means I let them get away with far more than I should.....

Ok - I think I've attached a photo lol!!

His name is Jason, 42 and a policeman :) Xx

Attachments

• image-914357654.jpg
    image-914357654.jpg
    398.6 KB · Views: 71
Nice! And stood next to his sit-up machine which means six pack???

juju_doll said:
Nice! And stood next to his sit-up machine which means six pack???

That's what I thought!,lol he is rather cute though...

Down Day food for today :)

Breakfast - Alpen bar and cuppas :)

Lunch - ham and poached egg on toast (1 round)

Dinner - low fat prawn tagliatelle

Total = 503 calories ;-) Boom!!!

Mmmmm lunch and dinner sound scrummy :)

yoga84 said:
Hello :)

I'm totally ready to "blast" - its a month until my 41st birthday so blasting needed so I feel great in the day!!

Date 1 on Friday was not great - he got drunk and tried to snog one of my mates and then pretended he thought it was me!! She's 5ft 10 with long blonde hair so no mistaking it wasn't 5ft 3 me Lols!!! So as I do not want anyone who into game playing he's off my list totally now :-D

Date 2 is later today - meeting him for coffee at 4 :) I'm quite excited about that as he's hot (I'm sooo shallow lol!)

I have a piccy he sent me so shall I post it on here so you can all see him? Or is that bad?? X

Wait what, 41st :0 I thought your username was your year of birth!!!!! Blimey you don't look 41 at all!!! Xxx

And yes you must post pictures :p oh..little late to the party lol he's lovely x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back