Step 1 Sole Source Alipally's 100 days of Cambridge diary

alipally

Serial Dieter!
Well, here it is my 100 day pledge, before I change my mind and chicken out!

I do solemnly declare that I will follow the CWP for 100 days!

Not saying this will be easy... But I think it's a whole lot easier than looking at those before pictures I took yesterday morning!

4 days and 2kg gone already, guzzling water like a woman who's been lost in the desert for a week!

Hoping to see the back of 21kg during the next 14 weeks..... I'd ask you to wish me luck.... But this is about motivation and determination... Luck has very little to do with it!!

Ciao for now xxxx

Day 6

Well, today is day 6 and it's my first Weekend of SS.... always a toughy! The All Blacks are playing in Sydney this evening and we are going to a friends house to watch it on the goggle box... They are all having fish and chips.

I feel hungry again today which isn't great. On the plus side my dragon breath isn't too bad, every cloud and all that!

so chocolate shake made with black coffee for my first pack(think mocha coffee). Second pack with be Vanilla shake made with Chai tea (chai latte.. My favourite takeaway hot drink!) and the third will be a very plain Vanilla! I have all my packs hot as it's the middle of winter here and I just find them more palatable that way!

My daily weigh in showed another 700g/ 1.5lb loss this morning so it's all looking very positive! Just have to get through this weekend without cracking!

Good luck for today. Your so brave. Think id be hiding from everyone and everything. Sounds like you are a total cd warrior!

Have a fabby day.

Shirley x

Day 9 today..... Am now armed with bars to get me through those caught short out and about days! Got them tucked away in the car so I will never be too far away from them!
Weekend was really tough as I was caught short a couple of times... Far from home, no shakes to be had and feeling a bit faint? ended up having grilled fish pieces and grilled chicken (6 bite sized pieces if each) nothing too terrible!

Anyway onwards and downwards! Emergency bars will keep me on the right path next week!
100% on Monday. Scales having a little halt past couple of days... As expected, and not because of food.... It's just what my body does when I don't drink loads of water! Plan for today;:
1. Drink 4l water
2. Have 3 shakes
3 stay on track!

Back