Alison's slim1day diary

Well done that's another step in the right direction.
Don't be too hard on yourself as 1stone is an amazing achievement.
I would recommend you start to log your stats as I've always found that the weeks the scales were being mean the inch loss more than made up for it x x

Sounds like a new scale nay be in order hun !!!

Well done resisting cake :) more activity will slow losses down, but all depends what's more important to you. Getting fit or dropping pounds.

Have a good weekend Xx

Thanks.

I want to lose the weight but tone up at the same time, am only doing half / 3 quarters an hour or so of exercise a day.

Do you know why exercise would slow down losses, as usually with diets they say increase activity for faster results?

With vlcd it can slow losses. Water retention can happen or it can just stall you

I'm more than happy with my results and I train heavily 3 times a week with running and tae bo most days

Stick with it you will see results Xx

Stayed same today but at least its not a gain.

Back to work tomorrow after 6 weeks off.:cry:

Morning hun, dont worry to much about the sts, it happens.

Back to work for me to after 6 long weeks off boooo!! xxx

0.25lb down this morning.
Did 15 mins on cross trainer this morning before heading to work.
Going to do another 15 mins later.

Stef how's your first day back been?

Hey, well done on keeping up with the exercise on the cross trainer :D

I actually didnt need to go in today, im one of the lucky ones who gets an extra day as im on a different contract :D Im a TA but im currently working with a child with behaviour difficulties..
How was ur day back?? xx

It was ok; I was on restraint training, got same again tomorrow.

Weight up 0.75lbs this morning grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:cry:

Still did 15 mins on cross trainer this morning.

Got a complement today; one of my colleagues who not seen for 6 weeks said wow you look good you've lost loads, he even said hasn't she done well to another colleague.:D:D:D

Keep going with the exercise Alison as the inch loss must be showing.
Doesn't it lift you when people start to comment.
I think it really spurs you on x x

Thanks.
Yes I was really chuffed as no-one else has seemed to notice and for it to be a male colleague made it even better. I thought I looked bit better but when no-one said anything I thought it was just me wishful thinking.

It's nice when people notice isn't it :)

Keep up the good work xxx

Weight down 0.25lb today but still 0.25lb more than was on Saturday (weigh day) :sigh:

15 mins at level 2 on cross-trainer this morning.

Weight down this morning,:) not a lot.

Did 15 mins on cross trainer level 2 this morning, but whilst on a thin washer broke into 3 and fell out. It has been a bit clunky ever since put it together anyway, have contacted Reebok and they are going to send a man to sort it but first are going to courier some spares.;)

weight down a bit again today:D

15 mins on cross trainer level 2
Parts should arrive Monday then can contact engineer to sort clunky noises out on it.

Crap day at work had an "informal meeting" which was infact a lets have a go at Alison meeting and find anything we've got a niggle about or anything we can have a go or try to blame you for meeting. Held it together in the meeting but fell apart in tears afterwards. No doubt will be more crap to face on Monday but have spoken to union about it.:cry:

Hey hun well done on the loss and exercise ur doing great with it!

Oh dear sorry to hear about work big hugs xxxx

What have union said? Hope it gets sorted xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

They said keep notes on everything that happens write it in a diary at night.
I've emailed them roughly what was said and they said will come in on Monday if i need their support.
Trouble is I don't want to make thing worse by getting union in, so will see how it goes and if needed might have to get them in don't want to escalate things by being a bit previous.
Just felt they blaming me for historical practice and some of what they want doing now is pathetic and ridiculous but have to play their game to keep my job.

Yeah I agree I would leave it under wraps at the moment with having union involved, the more you get wrote down the better for you in the long run as hard as it is. Soon as u feel enough is enough Deffo bring them in. I really hope everything calms down soon for u xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks.

3lb loss for me this week.:)

Have done 2 x 15mins at level 2 on cross-trainer.

Still really wound up about yesterday; keep going over it in my mind and really feel that line manager was behind most of it, going to really have to watch my back with her.

Back