Alison's slim1day diary

Well done alison that's brill!!

Hmmmm yeah you will need to b carefull, ridiculous when the work place gets like that, not the best environment! Has she always had it in for you or is she one of those people if she wakes up on the wrong side of bed shes got it in for whoever she chooses! I know a few of them pffft!!

Have a lovely day xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Only started there after June half-term was a slotted in position because the place i was working was being closed down some got made redundant but i was moved sideways from what i can tell she seems to target someone until she can get rid of them or wears them down that they leave. Most of the other staff are very supportive and are well aware of what she is like.

Ahhh I see well atleast the other staff are aware of her and there supportive :)

Hope u have a lovely day today xxx

slim1day said:
Only started there after June half-term was a slotted in position because the place i was working was being closed down some got made redundant but i was moved sideways from what i can tell she seems to target someone until she can get rid of them or wears them down that they leave. Most of the other staff are very supportive and are well aware of what she is like.

Get the evidence together and give her a right good "slap" using your union. It's realy hard to do it due to the stress involved, but do it right so she is in fear of you and losing her job and you won't look back.. Also you are doing it for others to stop them being unable to defend themselves? Put things in emails for clarification, keep a folder of everything. If she verbalises anything, ask her to do it in writing or in an email to confirm it. I hate bullys. Dates and times, very important, also make sure you have a witness to your conversations. Don't put up with the unacceptable and remember, this too shall pass.
Hugs from here, your doing great!

Get the evidence together and give her a right good "slap" using your union. It's realy hard to do it due to the stress involved, but do it right so she is in fear of you and losing her job and you won't look back.. Also you are doing it for others to stop them being unable to defend themselves? Put things in emails for clarification, keep a folder of everything. If she verbalises anything, ask her to do it in writing or in an email to confirm it. I hate bullys. Dates and times, very important, also make sure you have a witness to your conversations. Don't put up with the unacceptable and remember, this too shall pass.
Hugs from here, your doing great!

Thank you.

Weight down a smidge today.
Did 20 mins level 2 on cross trainer.
Have ordered 84 of the "salty" toffee shakes from ebay; hope i like them.

slim1day said:
Weight down a smidge today.
Did 20 mins level 2 on cross trainer.
Have ordered 84 of the "salty" toffee shakes from ebay; hope i like them.

Well done on the cross trainer. I like my toffee shakes hot with a dash of coffee..

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Weight down a bit again:D

15 mins at level 2 on crosstrainer.

Not good day at work; feels like i'm treading on egg shells all the time.

Weight down a bit again this morning :D:D

20 min level 2 on cross-trainer

Work not too bad today but think might be calm before the storm. colleagues being very supportive as can see its a witch hunt.

Missed delivery of salty toffee shakes; had put a note on door asking them to try a neighbour but they put card through door and took back to depot; gave them a ring and they said it was back with them and could collect it, got it less than 10 minutes later. :p Haven't tried one yet.

GRRRRRRR weight up 1lb today!!!!
Why??? No reason, no explanation grrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Had to be too good weight being down a bit everyday for the last 4/5 days.
Hope it goes back to going downwards not upwards tomorrow.

20 mins cross trainer level 3 this morning

Hey hun what's the toffee shakes like?
The scales will move don't worry :)

Hope works been abit more bare-able today xxx

Think I've got the calm before the storm at work at the moment; just waiting for what they are going to get at me about or accuse me of next.

Haven't tried the toffee yet will later today and report back then.

Weight dipped back down today; thankfully.

20 mins on cross trainer level 3; its still noisy they've sent some spare but coz i don't get home until 4.15 and the engineer finishes at 4pm having difficulty in getting him here to sort it out, am hoping he comes on Friday as i'm home 3.45.

Fingers crossed there will be no storm! Oh dear hope he will make it out tomorrow then! No good with a noisy machine! Wht day are u on now? x

Not too sure but think its about 31/32 days; will find out for sure when date states on diary instead of weeks ago.

Message from engineers to say contact them but won't be out before 24th Sept; not answering phone now so will try in morning.

Its Friday tomorrow and according to my union they (bosses) seem to like meetings on Fri afternoon; so will see if called to meeting tomorrow; have pre-warned union that i will want someone with me this time if am called into a meeting.

Salty toffee shake was actually quite nice, just the dregs a little bit salty.

Weight down a bit today :) if don't gain by tomorrow will have the best weekly loss so far; pity that its the result of stress at work not dieting.

20 mins at level 3 on cross-trainer this morning.

I've lost a massive 5.25lbs this week; that's the most I've lost in a week so far.:bliss:
I'm really pleased with the loss; I've had a really crap week at work and didn't turn to comfort eating.
Really had to talk myself out of going to Tesco yesterday evening and getting a load of fudge and ice cream.:rolleyes:

slim1day said:
I've lost a massive 5.25lbs this week; that's the most I've lost in a week so far.:bliss:
I'm really pleased with the loss; I've had a really crap week at work and didn't turn to comfort eating.
Really had to talk myself out of going to Tesco yesterday evening and getting a load of fudge and ice cream.:rolleyes:

Well done! You must feel fab!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Yayyy well done Alison that's brilliant!! Xxx

Completely blown it! Well and truly out of ketosis.
Think it was because feeling so down about the situation at work. Last night the box of fudge was calling and i gave in. Am really annoyed with myself for letting myself down and reverting to old habits. I had my best weeks weight loss so far and what do I do but stuff my face with fudge.
Weight up over 1.5lbs since yesterday and mouth feels like bottom of a budgie cage; have brushed my teeth loads of times and am now glugging down the water.
Why do I do this to myself?

Back