Alison's slim1day diary

Engineer was supposed to come at 4.15 yesterday to fix creeking out on crosstrainer. Did he arrive; no, was there anyone answering their phones; no. Been waiting 3 weeks for this to be sorted. Left 2 snotty messages on landline and text to the confirmation of visit text I'd received last week. Not happy; will be making a very arsy phone call today to speak to someone.

20 mins x level 4 on creeky crosstrainer.

Weight slightly down today; would be nice to get a whoosh. My journey looks like its going to be long and slow.

Weight down a smidge today

20 mins x level 4 on crosstrainer

Going to arrange meeting with union as things are getting no better at work; constructive dismissal ?

Use your rep and make sure you get a best advice. It's worth doing some reading up yourself, go in knowing what you want to get from it

Fingers crossed for you hun I've had months and months of union/work crap.. know its the pits

Xxx

Didn't hear back from union yesterday; if don't hear something this morning am going to contact regional office.

Weight down over a 1lb this morning. I gave blood yesterday so whether this is why my weight dipped today?? Will see tomorrow morning (official weigh day)

20 mins x level 4 on crosstrainer.

Down 4.75lb this week.:D

Achieved all 3 of my mini goals this week.:wee:

1. Get to 12st 7lbs
2. Reach 2 stone loss
3. Not to be obese but overweight

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

WOW - that's fantastic!

Fantastic

Conratulations on being overweight :)

thank you

Well done Alison and congratulations on your new overweight status :)

Wooohoooo well done Alison!!! That is brilliant!!!

Grrr to the technician! I'd be ringing them to tell them forget the technician just get someone to pick this up and send me one that actually works!!

Have a lovely day xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Grrrrrrr weight up 2.5lbs over weekend so now back to obese.:cry:

But this seems to be the pattern gain over the weeked lose that gain during the week plus a little extra.
Annoying but at least it is overall a downwards slope all be it a bit up and down.

20 mins on cross trainer at level 4 this morning and going to zumba tonight.

Usual 20 mins at level 4 on crosstrainer this morning.
Weight down a bit but still up on weigh in day.
Went Zumba last night; enjoyed it felt more knackered afterwards than last week though.

Got a meeting with my union rep this afternoon; see what they advise. Also got the weekly "what can we find to have a go about meeting" with line manager. Unfortunately that one is before the union meeting.

Meeting with union rep went well. Said several unions getting together and comparing notes on the way thing are being done. Also said managers not following proper procedures on dealing with people/ issues. Now just got to stand up for myself and stop walking on eggshells.

STS today.

Usual 20 mins on crosstrainer this morning.
Uneventful day at work; makes a nice change.
There was a tin of sweets in staff room and I (rubs halo) didn't have any, wasn't even tempted.

well don't think i've lost anything this week, unless there is a whoosh overnight.

still sticking with 20 mins crosstrainer daily.

As I thought; big fat zero. Lost absolutely nothing this week. I was hoping to get into the 11's (needed to lose 3.75lbs). Oh well there's always next week.

25 mins at level 5 on cross trainer this morning.

I feel your pain. No loss for me either but still plodding on

Really blew it this weekend!!!
Pizza, Ice-cream, bagels, cheese!!!
Why do I do this, why do i get so far then blow it?
Weekends are my danger point; seem to be in control all week then really screw up at the weekends.
Next weekend am going to try and have 5 packs each day and totally avoid food; see if i can control myself that way.
I'm annoyed at myself; mad that I've learnt nothing and still haven't gained any self control.
Also i've noticed the last couple of weeks my water intake has reduced so am going to make a conscious effort to drink more everyday.
So a new start this morning:-

So far 1 litre of water down, 1 shake and 1 mug of tea.
25 mins at level 5 on crosstrainer.
Zumba tonight.

Weight down today; but not by as much as i put on at the weekend. Still time to get it gone before weigh in

Went Zumba last night.

This morning did 30 mins at level 5 on cross-trainer.

Oh and yet again someone is supposed to be coming round today to sort out the creeking crosstrainer; won't hold my breath as no one has turned up to either of the other appointments that were arranged.

Well shock of shocks man came and sorted out creeky clunky crosstrainer. Nearly missed him as had another 1:1 have a go at me meeting with line manager and think she deliberately started it late so it ran over my finish time by 20 minutes.
Got home just as service man was leaving me a note; any way he's sorted it; yah.
Left message for union and then emailed them; will contact them in the morning to see where I stand.

Back