All About Bob

it was a total emotional rollercoaster tonight. i'm beginning to not like mike very much. :(

Who went, I didn't see it? Is mike the one with the stupid head band?

great things said:
it was a total emotional rollercoaster tonight. i'm beginning to not like mike very much. :(

He really gets on my nerves :( too smug for my liking!!! Yep Kerry that's him, you'll not be getting a headband for the gym then no?

i like sam mmmmmmmmmmm

Hehe, I think I look like enough of a wally without one thanks. Lol

Starlight said:
I'm so glad the blue team won. Good on them beating the blacks even with their advantage.

These losses really show the UK one up don't they

Don't they just. And there's a lot more effort going in from the US teams, I don't think the UK people seem to work as hard, you don't see their nutrition or workout education it makes me wonder if they have it or if it's just not shown?

I'm not liking the fact bl is promoting a cd style diet, I know I love cd but j wouldn't recommend it to someone as a long term life long plan. They should be promoting healthy eating and exercise right?

Yeah, healthy eating exactly!!! It's how they're doing on the ranch, with all that exercise they can't be doing the Biggest Loser diet thats advertised. But I bet a heck of a lot of people will buy into it and think it is, clever advertising huh?

But the contestants DO eat healthily and exercise. They're not following the commercial BL plan

see thats where i have a problem. more vunerable members of society might think they should do the commercial BL diet AND the levels of exercise seen on the show

Id say that would be more a fault of the UK one than the US one. The US one makes the dietary side of things pretty clear. The UK one seemed to gloss over that, having said that the losses on the UK one are less than inspiring. I certainly wouldnt do a meal replacement diet to achieve a loss of 2/3 stones. I think the US one is clearer that the success is down to both diet and exercise.

It's very clever and very dangerous advertising!!!

:D Bob :D

Attachments

• image-3678025274.png
    image-3678025274.png
    90.7 KB · Views: 50
  • image-2465418978.png
    image-2465418978.png
    64 KB · Views: 50
  • image-3733864649.png
    image-3733864649.png
    67.1 KB · Views: 50
  • image-2022143479.png
    image-2022143479.png
    65.7 KB · Views: 52
bob...............bob bob bob....bob..............bob.....bob bob bob
bob...............bob........bob.....bob..........bob..... .bob
bob...............bob........bob.......bob......bob.........bob bob bob
bob...............bob........bob.........bob...bob..........bob
bob bob bob....bob bob bob ...........bob..............bob bob bob

going to bed so i'm going to keep my bob til tomorrow.:cry: i'm just so tired i can't keep my eyes open. my bob thing this week isn't perfect but i would have to trawl through it all to get it right and it looks flaming complicated when you start adding in the colour to my BOB homage.

great things said:
going to bed so i'm going to keep my bob til tomorrow.:cry: i'm just so tired i can't keep my eyes open. my bob thing this week isn't perfect but i would have to trawl through it all to get it right and it looks flaming complicated when you start adding in the colour to my BOB homage.

Very creative, I had to resort to a photo homage instead, I'm just not that creative. I won't mention any BL goings on tonight!

I've found another BL it's an old UK one bit motivational none the less!! It's on LivingIt at 1pm. I've set Sky+ to record the series, I haven't seen this one so here we go!!

BOB NIGHT

Back