All About Bob

BIBTEE BOBETEE BOB

MyTrainerBob.com | Bob Harper from The Biggest Loser

sponsor-banner_1.jpg

bob_harper_01_011.jpg

BOB BOB BOB
......BOB......
BOB BOB BOB

Omg my nerves are wrecked watching this tonight. I really hope Melissa doesn't worm her way back in. So glad vicky's back though :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Eeek I went in the bath and fell asleep, gonna have to play catch up now lol.

i think i'll be watching tonight after zumba

Melissa reminds me so much of Tracey from the last season. Grrr!!

Soon be Bob time!!!

Attachments

• image-1078529340.jpg
    image-1078529340.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 34
  • image-3775108832.jpg
    image-3775108832.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 42
i want to be team bob..... i want that T! gimme gimme gimme bob!
BOB! BOB! BOB!

I have no idea where it's from, found it on the bob fb page. I want one too!!

week 12..... naff off red team melisa.

great things said:
week 12..... naff off red team melisa.

She's too smug for my liking!!!

love orange..... that siren means duck for cover there's a tornado coming!!!!

p.s i'm surprised i'm still awake. 9pm GMT and i'm normally so tired i want to crawl to bed.

That's not like you lol. Oh Melissa is so fricking annoying!!!

i can't see her pics at the moment as i have a connection failure. will try again.

i really hate these boring ads.

loved the swimming challenge. i'm not a strong swimmer and up until a few years ago i would never go under the water. i started waterbabies with matthew and we had to go under. i didn't and felt that i missed out so next time i tried. hubby's a fab swimmer and gave me some tips as i got water up my nose and hated it. i can do it now and i'm so much better. a phobia crushed. did 2 in one year. going into and out of the loft and swimming underwater. :)

Shay!!!! Season 8 BL

Attachments

• image-1068025033.png
    image-1068025033.png
    28 KB · Views: 36
  • image-3698009298.png
    image-3698009298.png
    52 KB · Views: 44
she looks amazing. so pleased for her :)

can't believe that numbers on the scale. :eek: poor koli.

i want melissa out and i want michael out too.

I know poor Koli :( can't wait to see Sams loss though. I can't stand the two Ms either, grrrr want them gone too. You'd think Melissa would've leaned by now that game playing gets you nowhere!!

love bob and jillian's tips this week. love jillian's eating plan. i eat the same tea every night. just cause it's easy and quick and stops me from snacking. i'm not very prepared. :( actually made curry last night and was so looking forward to eating the other half tonight. must make an effort. calculated today's intake and looks like i've eaten 1600 cals. too many, especially without a workout, and so many of that number was carbs. :( nevermind, zumba tomorrow night and then i've got core and zumba thursday followed by 40 mins whilst ems is in tennis. so i'll do the bike interval and a treadclimber session on interval setting. then friday am i might do a run and sunday a run too. loving it. just got a few new tracks on my iphone to listen to as it really keeps me motivated.

3 weeks on sunday to my zumba training. a full day of zumba. can't wait. so excited. we all need a bit of zumba in our lives. also 1st april wii zumba comes out. going to give the shred another go and try the wii BL game. still in wrapper as i tried in kinetics game and didn't like it.

sam has to get weighed again!!!!!!! i know he lost 10lbs on that red button jobbie.

Last edited:
Back