All About Bob

Surfhunny

Laugh in the face of food
........and other Biggest Loser chit chat lol.

This thread has been started because every Monday and Tuesday (more importantly) a few of us find our diaries get taken over with thoughts of lovely lovely Bob Harper!! :D So this is a Biggest Loser thread!!!

Those who know me know about my ickle wickle Bob infatuation, and at least one person shares it - you know who you are lol. So let the BL discussion commence :D

Attachments

• image-3790763059.png
    image-3790763059.png
    90.7 KB · Views: 121
  • image-1080619638.png
    image-1080619638.png
    78.1 KB · Views: 119
  • image-802094812.png
    image-802094812.png
    65.7 KB · Views: 122
  • image-3741048057.png
    image-3741048057.png
    74.8 KB · Views: 118
have you got the new biggest loser game!! its good!!

Kes said:
have you got the new biggest loser game!! its good!!

I've got it for the xbox but can't use it at the moment because I'm laid up with a torn calf muscle :(

I wonder if the losses are going to be any good tonight after last Mondays dismal losses!

Oh for god sake what's the point in doing Biggest Loser if you're just going to give in to the temptation challenge????? 680 cals worth of chocolate to get a 1lb advantage that you wouldn't need if you hadn't troughed the chocolate!!! What's the point??? Ha ha yes I do get a bit involved lol :D

Karen only lost 3lbs this week and doesn't know what's going on? Could I suggest it was the 10 chocolate eggs you ate during the challenge???

Ooh!

Do you think the trainers been sacked?! Controversial!

I know can't wait for next week now, I'm not usually a fan of the UK one but this suddenly got interesting!!!

Not long until Bob Time!! :D

LMAO

You do realise that Bob is an acronym for something else too? Battery operated boyfriend? ;-)

Mind you I guess you could think about one Bob while using the other :p

Goreygirl said:
LMAO

You do realise that Bob is an acronym for something else too? Battery operated boyfriend? ;-)

Mind you I guess you could think about one Bob while using the other :p

Ha ha I never put the two together but you're right..... It might draw people in to read the thread, although I suspect they'll be disappointed when they find out the truth! Lol next time I fire up the laptop I'll change the title of this thread slightly :D

Ah no need to change it; I'm sure I'm probably the only one with a mind in the gutter lol

BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOOOOOOOOOOB!!!!!! (harper gg lol)

Aaaaahhhh Bob!!!! It's about time you got a profile pic Nikki, and I can't think of a better picture!

Aaaaahhhh Bob!!!! It's about time you got a profile pic Nikki, and I can't think of a better picture!

it's never worked before now. even after posting it said it failed but it hasn't! a lovely bob picture.

that woman in the pink is so much like helen in the pink from the other repeated season.

The beginning of tonights BL has already made me cry!! That's the difference between the US contestants and the UK ones. The US contestants have passion and pride and are in it for more than just the money, they actually want to change their lives!!

I makes me realize that Im full of excuses, I'm like the UK contestants!! I need to pull my finger out, stop making excuses for giving in to the temptation challenges that is real life and make the changes!!! I used to be THAT passionate about my sport (swimming) I swam at national club level in South Africa, I need to get that passion back! I'd love to have a coach to push me like I used to but I guess I just have to push myself!

great things said:
that woman in the pink is so much like helen in the pink from the other repeated season.

Yes I keep thinking that, especially as I've literally just watched that entire series while I've been off, and it doesn't take much to confuse my tiny brain! Lol

Back