All About Bob

i'm not doing the lunges :D too tired tonight. went to the gym today. it was quite busy..... simon was off so core stability was a bit pants. didn't feel the burn from it.

anyway..... core stability 30min class 100 cals
running on interval training 2.75 miles (coughing, snorting, sneezing throughout) 350 cals
7 mins stair climber on interval (nearly killed myself today) 100 cals

550 cals gone so i think he won't mind if i don't do the lunges :) that's my justification anyway and i'm sticking to it.

I got out of bed, did one then remembered I'm injured, so got back into bed again lol.

I want a turn at that!!! Wonder if socks on laminate floor will work?

i was just thinking the same thing. it looks fun. i want to join in now.

i wonder how many cals it burns.

It must be a fair few cos they don't do easy challenges do they? Sock on laminate do work, trouble is there's no little what nots to stop and push off from, crashing into wardrobe doesn't work as well lol!

you don't want another injury surf. get back in bed again! :D:D:D

flaming breaks at just the most exciting point.

where's everyone else? where's kez?

im glued. i soooo want a slide board and wouldnt mind a go at the target game either. they stay fit in hard but oh such fun ways :)

that's why i love zumba. fun fun fun but you sweat like no one's business.

Omigoodness girlies I am LOOOOOOVING biggest loser tonight.

Bob and jillian rock....!! :-D xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I dunno, Kims missing too, prob both glued to telly lol. I want to get to the gym so I can do those squat things on those balance boards, I only ever used them with Ian my PT cos I'm scared I'll look like a tit when I fall off lol.

I'm already thinking of ways I can construct some sort of slide board between the furniture in the livingroom :D

Oh no, I don't like double eliminations :(

Hmph I just remembered I know who wins this series, but I will never tell.

Stephanie weighs more than me and yet i think she looks smaller than I do, I think i have serious body perception issues. I feel like I look more like Sunshine, who is a good 40lbs heavier...

i think we never see our own selves properly. i don't think i'm thin enough. my back looks fat still and i have bulges in my bra area etc etc. i'm always surprised when someone says i look slim.

I've just been watching thinking their fat doesn't look as bad as mine!! That's completely screwed up thinking!

Stupid ad breaks lol

Oh wow!!! I wish it wasn't her she makes me laugh. Oh my god though!!! I love a good twist!

Back