All About Bob

paddy.. i'm speechless. he looks fabulous.

Ah, I feel so proud of them all. Paddy looks phenominal, can't wait to see Will. I saw somebody the other day that looked just like him.

Feel a little bit choked! lol

I've been really struggling with ss the past few days, even tho I've been 100% for 3 weeks now, I think I was getting bored
Watching this has given me the encouragement I need :)

I can't wait, just ff'd the ads yay. Oh Paddy!!! Yay well done mate!!

OMG.. What a boost to see all of them. Credit where credit is due.
Exercise healthy eating that's all it took.

Well gob smacked lol

Can't believe Clare gave up her job to focus on the gym all day. Bet she was secretly steaming at how well Paddy did.

is it me or are there far too many adverts?

gottadoit said:
I've been really struggling with ss the past few days, even tho I've been 100% for 3 weeks now, I think I was getting bored
Watching this has given me the encouragement I need :)

Yay!!! It's worth it Hun!! I'm having a major "I Love CD" time right now.... No matter what I'd recommend it to anyone with a weight problem! And if you understand the science it makes things easier!

great things said:
is it me or are there far too many adverts?

Too freaking many!!! I hate adverts!!!

i think given half a chance i would spend as many hours as i could for as many days i could at the gym just working out.

i booked ems and matthew into nursery over the easter hols and i said to one of the girls that i'll prob spend the day at the gym and she said, i wouldn't i would spend it shopping. :)

i'm like that surf. if i see a larger person i feel like saying do cd you'll loose it quick and you'll feel amazing after the first week.

Please don't say who wins yet cos I'm a bit behind!!!

OK, we'll wait for your cue!

More freaking ads :(

Wow!!! He so deserved it, I was always gunning for Will and Paddy.

right i'm off to read carr. then it's bob time tomorrow. :):):):):):)

Back