All About Bob

areyouready.gif

i'm ready BOB! :D

:D :D :D

Attachments

• image-1512627035.png
    image-1512627035.png
    79.8 KB · Views: 26
Oh dear, Judy Beck wouldn't like it, all that stand up eating, I'd have to sit on the floor! And I actually think I'd be okay with that challenge right now, I'd leave the bad food, I'm actually not interested in food anymore!!! Wow did I really just say that???

I'm not cured though, I'd really struggle with avoiding the sweet stuff! I would have to sniff it all lol.

have you seen lily's post. she's found another book similar to beck. iphone app for it. 100 days of weight loss. i've downloaded it.

Off to take a look :)

Downloaded it too!!! I need something after Beck I think, because I'm not fixed quite yet!

i'm 90% broken. each and every day is a fight. my exercise is my fighting helper.

I'm always going to be broken to some extent, I'll always have to keep a very close eye on what I'm eating, and be very very careful to avoid binges forever, but I'm a bit realist and accept that I will slip up every so often, it's how I deal with it that matters.

Oh no poor O'Neal :(

Poor o'neal. What a breakdown! Made me cry too!

Me too, can't imagine how he's feeling, but am bawling too :cry:

Wish Michael would sort his crazy 'fro out lol, that sweatband is stupid!!

was thinking a new hair cut is necessary :)

thinking it's good bye victoria.

Yep I think so too, Koli won't upset O'Neal more by sending Sunshine home!! And Michael need someone to take a lawnmower to that mop!!

Definitely!!

Back