• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

All bran... is this normal??

sweet pink

is losing for shoes
I've decided to mix up my HeB's a bit so bought some all bran which I have 21g (1/2 HeB) with a mullerlight poured over every morning (I use the rest of my HeB for an alpen light in the afternoon) but this past 2 days I have been going to the toilet VERY regularly...even having to get up through the night to go :eek:

Is this a normal reaction??? :eek:
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Yes - regular as clockwork for a change now that I've swapped to All Bran for my breakfast. Esp if I mix it with some fruit!!
If you're not used to fibre-rich foods, All Bran certainly has an effect on your toilet habits! I've been eating All Bran more regularly since I started SW, and I've definitely been noticing its mighty power :D

Silver Member
Woo hoo just what I been looking for a high fibre breaky to get rid of my chronic constipation Soz is that tmi oooo I'm going to get me some tomorrow!

sweet pink

is losing for shoes
The initial effects settled down after a couple of days but it keeps everything regular as clockwork.
ruthiebusybee adds All-Bran to shopping list and makes a mental note to have for breakfast for the last couple of days leading up to weigh-in each week.