All bran... is this normal??

sweet pink

is losing for shoes
I've decided to mix up my HeB's a bit so bought some all bran which I have 21g (1/2 HeB) with a mullerlight poured over every morning (I use the rest of my HeB for an alpen light in the afternoon) but this past 2 days I have been going to the toilet VERY regularly...even having to get up through the night to go :eek:

Is this a normal reaction??? :eek:

Yes - regular as clockwork for a change now that I've swapped to All Bran for my breakfast. Esp if I mix it with some fruit!!

If you're not used to fibre-rich foods, All Bran certainly has an effect on your toilet habits! I've been eating All Bran more regularly since I started SW, and I've definitely been noticing its mighty power :D

Woo hoo just what I been looking for a high fibre breaky to get rid of my chronic constipation Soz is that tmi oooo I'm going to get me some tomorrow!

The initial effects settled down after a couple of days but it keeps everything regular as clockwork.

ruthiebusybee adds All-Bran to shopping list and makes a mental note to have for breakfast for the last couple of days leading up to weigh-in each week.

;0P

Back