All by myself and dragging the husband along!

'Leftover something' LOL love it!

I bought mushrooms today so I can do Bacon Mushrooms Eggs and Tomatoes tomorrow, yum! Might even have some toast with it and make it a proper brekkie! x

Will I've cooked so much that's gone into containers in the fridge this week I've lost track lol. I think it was Monday's meal but could have been Wednesday's.

Weighed in at 13St 12lb this morning. Only 5 lbs away from 5 stone with that 4lb loss. I'm at home next week and then three nights in the Midlands the following week then a trip back to Poland so I'm thinking 2-3 weeks and I should be there.

Snowy morning here but going to chuck on my big coat and walk into town to get some veg in and get a book from the library. I wanted to go see the snow drops but mum says it's too cold

Wow, 5 stone! :O Thats amazing! Really inspirational, well done! You will be there before you know it :) x

Thanks. One lady at our group had lost 9 stone and was still going! I'm finding it difficult to get the same large losses as when I was 18 and 17 stone but every half pound counts!

So close to 5 stone but a few weeks to go yet.

Today
Zoats frozen berries
2 x coffees with 75ml skimmed milk and two tbspn sf monin

Lunch
Butternut squash and sweet potatoes soup.
Then got hungry couple hours later and had jacket potato and a tin of Heinz spaghetti with a light babybel

Dinner
Left over chili and carrots.
Then had 99kcal of mint choc chip ice-cream. 5 syns

Snacks
Pear, satsuma, mullerlight and Hartley jelly.

Have had a decent amount of water but lost count of how many in total. Walked into town so have 9000 steps on the clock.

Might need to have a hot choc option in a bit. Belly hurts from tonight's injection. Might not go directly below belly button again.

I would really struggle injecting myself I think, so you are doing fab. I've had millions of piercings and stuff in the past and injections don't bother me as a rule, but the thought of doing it myself really freaks me out haha.

9 stone is incredible. I really need to lose about 15 stone from my starting weight to be considered a healthy weight, but I can't ever imagine losing that much, which is why I am setting myself targets of 5 stone at a time. I've said that when I reach my first target I can get a tattoo and not before, and that is my motivation! xx

Was doing so well today and then got sidetracked by my mum and hubby who is back from Peru.

Usual breakfast.

Then just before lunch we decide to go to welford park to see the snowdrops. My god it was cold. The snowdrops were pretty though. They had a cafe and I tried to be good, ignoring the cakes and then ordering a decaf tea, jacket potato and beans. Then the bad two decide we should go to a farm shop on the way home. Had a scotch egg and half a sausage roll. These two are a bad influence on me.

Can home and made chickpea burgers from last months magazine. They were so dry you could use them as bricks! Had some yogurt dip from the bhajis but had to add sweet chilli sauce so that I could at least chew and swallow them! Epic fail at sw chips.

Then I had a mullerlight and Hartley jelly for afters.

Mums heading home tomorrow and hopefully I can control my husband back to the correct side of the diet. He's only put on a kilo over his trip do he is pretty happy with that.

Back on it tomorrow.

So the naughtiness didn't end there last night. Ahem. Moving swiftly on and back on plan.

Breakfast as usual
Lunch
SW Thai chicken soup 2syns (from little book of soups)

Light babybel

Some teas with truvia - I hope this is not syns

Got really hungry again and had two boiled eggs and then a club biscuit. 6syns

Dinner
Although hubby said he would take me for a prevalentines day carvery(!) He's not quite got the point there.
I made up the leftovers if the taco bean and egg wraps. And then made more for my lunches on the week.
Just had a small bite of the hubby's malteaser reindeer 2 syns.

5th injection done, somehow made myself a pin cushion and bled for the first time. Rolling onto the first scan on the 24th Feb.

Tried to have lots of water today and missed the old step target by some way

At least you got back on plan straight away :) That's the best thing you can do. Plus you have excellent motivation at the moment. Fingers crossed the first scan goes well.

I am going to have to try the egg wraps. I think I've eaten too much egg this week though. Is there such a thing? lol

Tell your hubby to take you for carvery tomorrow!! We don't celebrate valentines day but I would use it as an excuse to get carvery! LOL

Wowee Emma, look how much weight you've lost! Amazing!
Echoing Katy that you're not going on about things, and that these diaries aren't just about weight loss...virtual friends :) here to listen X

I can't believe you've done 5 injections already, and ooo hope they're not too painful.
X

You have to do them about three inches from the belly button in a smile shape area. I am OK to the left and the right but immediately below was a no no. The nurse said scattering them about was probably best as eventually it's going to get sore. Approx 39 in total depending the response. I'm not sure if it's the drugs or that my period is due but I could hardly keep my eyes open today and had a few naps.
Some of the stuff they tell you to do or not do for this to work is nuts. Apparently after egg transfer, nothing cold to eat. No cardio exercise during whole process. No paraben chemicals in skin products etc. All seems a bit nuts but here I am wearing some weird non scented body shop chemical free roll on lol. Mind you I'm also using the body shop chemical free shampoo and conditioner and my hair hasn't been as greasy as it normally would be. Could be the menopause kicking in though lol

At least you got back on plan straight away :) That's the best thing you can do. Plus you have excellent motivation at the moment. Fingers crossed the first scan goes well.

I am going to have to try the egg wraps. I think I've eaten too much egg this week though. Is there such a thing? lol

Tell your hubby to take you for carvery tomorrow!! We don't celebrate valentines day but I would use it as an excuse to get carvery! LOL

He's come back from Peru all happy he's only put a kilo on and now wants to go off plan. He said we can't go on Valentine's Day as Toby carvery will be busy lol.

Oh my!!! The thought of that needle going in makes my stomach go into knots!
I get the no cardio exercise but the no cold food is a bit weird, then again, they know what they're talking about. Did you have to practice with an orange or just go for it?
Has work on your extension started yet? X

I just go for it. But they took me through a practise session with saline before they packed me off with the drugs.

I think most of the advice is a bit weird or ice-cream would be prescribed by Dr's as contraception!

Extension was done up to damp proof course before we went on holiday (20th November!) The idea was there do another job and be back early January. Ahem. To be honest I've not pushed them because we haven't decided on the kitchen and every month is a month where we save up a bit more to go towards it. But they were supposed to be here at some point this week but I needed him Monday and got no response.

The neighbours must think we are bankrupt lol

This morning zoats and the usual.

Lunch
Butternut squash and sweet potato soup

This is becoming a bad habit. Two lunches again. Had casserole that was leftover in the fridge with broccoli. About 1.5 syns did to the flour in it.

Two satsumas.

A light babybel.

Dinner
50ml of menopause medication
Then turkey pad Thai from the fakeaway book. My favorite fakeaway receipe.

I'm a bit down in the dumps today. Maybe it's the meds. Nearly cried that the hubby didn't get me flowers even though I told him not to. Period should be due soon so maybe it's that.

Really need to stop this four meals a day business. Seems I eat my breakfast late and then want lunch soon after. Then mid to late afternoon I'm hungry again. Will try maybe going for a walk to avoid early lunch tomorrow.

Try having something with the soup. I can't just have soup on its own unless its a snack as it doesn't fill me up enough. Have some chopped peppers, tomatoes, cucumber etc with it, or even just a full side salad. Fill up on speed :)

Try having something with the soup. I can't just have soup on its own unless its a snack as it doesn't fill me up enough. Have some chopped peppers, tomatoes, cucumber etc with it, or even just a full side salad. Fill up on speed :)
That's a good idea. I'm quite full at the time. Just only a couple of hours later I'm ready for the next sitting! Could be the hormones I guess.
I used to be big on carrot sticks so I might have those to nibble on instead today. I do need to move my butt aswell so a walk isn't a bad thing.
I don't really like salads add I find them a bit boring with not being allowed to many tomatoes or peppers. I have got a red cabbage and could put some carrots shredded to make coleslaw.
The dam scales aren't moving this week. Hope that on saturday they suddenly moves.

Stupid scales. Maybe they are wrong :) if it's a bad result just means a good loss next week if you stay on plan. I'm so trying to think of that right now lol. Unless some sneaky syns have got in my eating plan somewhere that I don't know about.

Stupid scales. Maybe they are wrong :) if it's a bad result just means a good loss next week if you stay on plan. I'm so trying to think of that right now lol. Unless some sneaky syns have got in my eating plan somewhere that I don't know about.

That's what I'm hoping hasnt happened! :(

Back