All change!

Thanks hon.

I'm well excited about the future, even though it's so uncertain and alien. I can't wait to get away from a job where you still have to come in when you are ill/have stuff going on at home.

Had a bit of a chocolate binge tonight!!!! Going to write a meal pan for tomorrow, my appetite seems to be back but whenever I eat I keep getting cramps, at least the food is staying down though so timr to try eat some proper food.

Tomorrow will be:

B - fruit salad, yogurt
L - beans and sausages with chilli sauce
D - stir fried tofu, veg and noodles

Hopefully that will get my belly feeling better!

Totally off plan since my last post. Moved back to London yesterday - i ate about 70% of one of those big tubs of chocolate minis on the drive home, crying and laughing. It's mad, walking away from the last 6 years of my life, my city, my home, my ex, my friends, my job...onwards and upwards though, next chapter begins now!

Weighed in tonight at a fab group in London - grabbed a 12 week countdown, which will see my through until just before my birthday...I'd quite like to be in the low 12's by then, maybe 12 stone 3lbs? Will see how it goes. Lost 2lbs this week somehow, although a lot of the chocolate binging was today and yesterday so I think it might catch up with me next week. But at least I'm now with a regular group, on a regular evening. I'm unemployed with no income at the min (job center sanction!) so I am going to have to be super strict with money, I can't afford to eat like I used to.

Am going to have this week off from stressing about work, and get hunting next week.

Had a few weeks off plan, celebrating not being in work and living back in London...have put on 4.5lbs the last 2 weeks but that's OK really...

Back on it from tonight, got clear weeks for ages now. Hopefully be back under 13 stone by xmas!

Still looking for a job...there's a lot of potentials out there, but it seems most of the jobs in London are part time these days, and the full time ones have really, really crap hours/pay. Pretty soul destroying, but something will come through soon (I hope! beginning to run out of money!)

Woohoo, got some work lined up. Its temporary gardening work, so no idea how long it will last, but at least its work in the field i want experience in. yayyyy

Plus, think of the body magic! got 30 mins of walking to and from the train station each day, plus 8 hours or so of manual labor. win

indeed it is. Phew!

I'm not sure how long it will last for - from a few days up to a few months - but its work, and that is better than nothing. I'm beginning to go stir crazy indoors haha

Had a mad 5 days since my last post...been busy with work! Job has finished now, I'm knackered and my right hip is killing me (arthritis) BUT i weighed in tonight and have lost 5lbs this week haha. I don't fully deserve it however, as a lot of that will have been me not eating anything due to feeling sick if i wake up early and go straight out...also hadn't drunk anything before weigh in at 17.30 as there's no toilets when you work outdoors...

I binged on crap last night and the night before, and had some more crap food today...going to put an end to it and try my best to have a 100% week and get a loss next week, however small. I could even be back in the 12's by xmas!

Back to jobhunting tomorrow, zzzzz...

Welcome Veggiebev :)

I'm gonna try and post more on here now I'm home all the time...now just trying to psych myself up to go outside and go to the supermarket, but its so damn cold :( brrrrr

Yummy food today!

Had a fruit salad for breakfast...

And a late lunch/early dinner which was heavenly.

IMG_3776.jpg

Dinner was salad, ras el hanout spiced cous cous, hummous, felafel and HEXB ryvitas. nom nom nom

2.5lb off!!! woohooooo complete surprise there but I'll have it! I think it might be the post period bloat disappearing...

Am feeling determined this week to be 100% on plan and get another few pounds off next week. Will easily be under 13 stone for xmas :)

Thanks love :)

I have 4 weigh ins still before xmas...so could even be 8lbs down if I try hard. I have no work xmas do's or anything coming up, have a few nights out but I'm driving so no drink, will eat before we go out too. I'm also unemployed and without an income which is a very good way to stop a person from eating/drinking anything naughty as I simply can't afford it! So I think I might do pretty well for the rest of the year whilst everyone else juggles choccies and biscuits at work, meals out and drinks hehe

silver lining to every cloud ;)

Thanks ladies :)

Been on plan all week, feeling very focused at the min. Been using my Syns on chocolate which is helping to keep cravings at bay, I don't feel deprived at all!

Been slowly upping my exercise, doing an hour or two on the allotment each day and some walking. my hip and joints aren't so bad the last few days but the weather warmed up a bit so I'm taking advantage while i can!

Back