All hail to Ducolax

2hourglass

Silver Member
Well, I have been feeling a bit blocked over the last couple of days and I had noticed that the scales at home had not moved:cry: So it suddenly struck me that I hadn't 'been' for 3 days - so having heard about the 'magic tablet' I swigged it down at about 11pm last night. At 4am this morning I woke with tummy ache and the first this I thought was bum ive started my TOTM without remembering I had taken the 'pill of joy'. Dragged myself to the loo - well not to put to fine a point on it, I was there a while - phew !! of course I couldn't wait to get on the scales and low and behold 2 lbs lighter :D:D I think I beat MSB 1.5lb record poo.

BUT, the downside is the revenge of Ducolax when you least expect it i.e Sainsburys during a shop - thank god the toilets weren't far away.......

Anyway, I would recommend this ONLY if you are having problems over a couple of days and not as part and parcel of the weightloss of the LT diet.

Happy pooing :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Yay 2HG, congratulations on your loss! I bet you feel better for it! 2lb, a big un then!!! Lol!!!!

x

Not meaning to go into this deeper
but what ones are you taking
the 2.5mg or the 5mg

Not meaning to go into this deeper
but what ones are you taking
the 2.5mg or the 5mg

2.5mg - it was my first time so didn't want to blow my bum off :eek:

lol
yeah might give it a go --- finding my lower stomach quite rigid -- and haven gone in few days --- hopefully itll shift a few piounds as well lol

lol
yeah might give it a go --- finding my lower stomach quite rigid -- and haven gone in few days --- hopefully itll shift a few piounds as well lol

Definately recommend ... clears you out good and proper :D

Back