Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

All hail to Ducolax

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by 2hourglass, 19 August 2008 Social URL.

1. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well, I have been feeling a bit blocked over the last couple of days and I had noticed that the scales at home had not moved:cry: So it suddenly struck me that I hadn't 'been' for 3 days - so having heard about the 'magic tablet' I swigged it down at about 11pm last night. At 4am this morning I woke with tummy ache and the first this I thought was bum ive started my TOTM without remembering I had taken the 'pill of joy'. Dragged myself to the loo - well not to put to fine a point on it, I was there a while - phew !! of course I couldn't wait to get on the scales and low and behold 2 lbs lighter :D:D I think I beat MSB 1.5lb record poo.

BUT, the downside is the revenge of Ducolax when you least expect it i.e Sainsburys during a shop - thank god the toilets weren't far away.......

Anyway, I would recommend this ONLY if you are having problems over a couple of days and not as part and parcel of the weightloss of the LT diet.

Happy pooing :cool::cool::cool::cool:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Yay 2HG, congratulations on your loss! I bet you feel better for it! 2lb, a big un then!!! Lol!!!!

x

4. moon1976

moon1976 BaByGiRl

Start Weight:
    436.5lb
    Current Weight:
    266lb
    Goal Weight:
    150lb
    Lost(%):
    170.5lb(39.06%)
    Diet:
    New You
    Not meaning to go into this deeper
    but what ones are you taking
    the 2.5mg or the 5mg

5. Fizzy

Fizzy Silver Member

I think I need a whole box!!!!

6. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim

2.5mg - it was my first time so didn't want to blow my bum off :eek:

7. moon1976

moon1976 BaByGiRl

Start Weight:
    436.5lb
    Current Weight:
    266lb
    Goal Weight:
    150lb
    Lost(%):
    170.5lb(39.06%)
    Diet:
    New You
    lol
    yeah might give it a go --- finding my lower stomach quite rigid -- and haven gone in few days --- hopefully itll shift a few piounds as well lol

8. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim

Definately recommend ... clears you out good and proper :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.