All hail to Ducolax

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by 2hourglass, 19 August 2008 Social URL.

1. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well, I have been feeling a bit blocked over the last couple of days and I had noticed that the scales at home had not moved:cry: So it suddenly struck me that I hadn't 'been' for 3 days - so having heard about the 'magic tablet' I swigged it down at about 11pm last night. At 4am this morning I woke with tummy ache and the first this I thought was bum ive started my TOTM without remembering I had taken the 'pill of joy'. Dragged myself to the loo - well not to put to fine a point on it, I was there a while - phew !! of course I couldn't wait to get on the scales and low and behold 2 lbs lighter :D:D I think I beat MSB 1.5lb record poo.

BUT, the downside is the revenge of Ducolax when you least expect it i.e Sainsburys during a shop - thank god the toilets weren't far away.......

Anyway, I would recommend this ONLY if you are having problems over a couple of days and not as part and parcel of the weightloss of the LT diet.

Happy pooing :cool::cool::cool::cool:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Yay 2HG, congratulations on your loss! I bet you feel better for it! 2lb, a big un then!!! Lol!!!!

x

4. moon1976

moon1976 BaByGiRl

Start Weight:
    436.5lb
    Current Weight:
    266lb
    Goal Weight:
    150lb
    Lost(%):
    170.5lb(39.06%)
    Diet:
    New You
    Not meaning to go into this deeper
    but what ones are you taking
    the 2.5mg or the 5mg

5. Fizzy

Fizzy Silver Member

I think I need a whole box!!!!

6. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim

2.5mg - it was my first time so didn't want to blow my bum off :eek:

7. moon1976

moon1976 BaByGiRl

Start Weight:
    436.5lb
    Current Weight:
    266lb
    Goal Weight:
    150lb
    Lost(%):
    170.5lb(39.06%)
    Diet:
    New You
    lol
    yeah might give it a go --- finding my lower stomach quite rigid -- and haven gone in few days --- hopefully itll shift a few piounds as well lol

8. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim

Definately recommend ... clears you out good and proper :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.