• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

All hail to Ducolax

Well, I have been feeling a bit blocked over the last couple of days and I had noticed that the scales at home had not moved:cry: So it suddenly struck me that I hadn't 'been' for 3 days - so having heard about the 'magic tablet' I swigged it down at about 11pm last night. At 4am this morning I woke with tummy ache and the first this I thought was bum ive started my TOTM without remembering I had taken the 'pill of joy'. Dragged myself to the loo - well not to put to fine a point on it, I was there a while - phew !! of course I couldn't wait to get on the scales and low and behold 2 lbs lighter :D:D I think I beat MSB 1.5lb record poo.

BUT, the downside is the revenge of Ducolax when you least expect it i.e Sainsburys during a shop - thank god the toilets weren't far away.......

Anyway, I would recommend this ONLY if you are having problems over a couple of days and not as part and parcel of the weightloss of the LT diet.

Happy pooing :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Yay 2HG, congratulations on your loss! I bet you feel better for it! 2lb, a big un then!!! Lol!!!!

x

Not meaning to go into this deeper
but what ones are you taking
the 2.5mg or the 5mg

2.5mg - it was my first time so didn't want to blow my bum off :eek:

lol
yeah might give it a go --- finding my lower stomach quite rigid -- and haven gone in few days --- hopefully itll shift a few piounds as well lol

lol
yeah might give it a go --- finding my lower stomach quite rigid -- and haven gone in few days --- hopefully itll shift a few piounds as well lol

Definately recommend ... clears you out good and proper :D