Total Solution All or nothing

Hey if you felt that rotten what can you do, you listened to your body. Maybe try and stick with low carb options should that happen again, purely to make it easier for yourself the next day. How are you feeling today?

A bit of food will be ok if it helps you stay on course for thelong run Poppy. You are doing amazingly well so don't be so hard on yourself. The main thing is that you don't give up & take one day at a time. You will then continue to see a loss. x

Thanks Lara and Susie. I'm feeling ok today, my little girl had us up in the night again so we're all tired and she seems to be ill today so it hasnt been easy. But so far I've stayed on track and I feel in control. My Chicken protein bites came today which is good as they are low carb and cals, etc but I think they are really nice and they are handy when I'm struggling. Also got some quorn as well so if I feel the need to eat i have ok stuff there.

Hope you're feeling better and your daughter gets better soon. Would it work to have a fourth pack on days you feel bad? Your protein bites might work better. I was dizzy and weak too today but I know I didn't drink enough. Feel better

I will not eat because I'm stressed.
I. Will. Not. Eat . Because. I am. Stressed.
Evan though my 11 month old is refusing to sleep and is still awake! :cry:

I will not eat because I'm stressed. I. Will. Not. Eat . Because. I am. Stressed. Evan though my 11 month old is refusing to sleep and is still awake! :cry:

Aww hugs - have a drink instead xx

Don't eat, go and get a drink instead. Hope that worked x

Thanks Yoyo and Susie, I didn't cave. We've managed to get her to sleep - just! So I've decided to come to bed instead, so tired. Tired + stressed = eating bad things - not tonight though :)

Well done poppy!

Hey,

Ive had a busy morning, trip to the shops for some bits, ended up walking 6 miles and doing 12,000 steps according to my phone. I've just got in, fed the baby and had a shake, I plan to have a bar around 4pm and tea about 7 or 8pm.
Got home to find the delivery man had been with some of the kids christmas presents from Early learning, I wasn't aware he was coming today and so he'd decided to drop the box over my side gate, it was that wedged in I couldn't even open the gate and had to go around the back and get them! So now I've got to wait until my daughters asleep and check they still work! :mad:

At least my little girl slept last night, I definately feel a bit more human today!

Well done for not caving. I hope all the toys are ok and your little one sleeps again tonight.

That's a lot of walking under your belt there Poppy. Well done.

Hope the presents are all in one piece. Haven't been in ELC for years, forgot all about them but I'll have to pop in there and see if I can get something for my 3 year old nephew who will be coming over from Australia for Christmas. x

Had a bad day yesterday and the day before so I'm keeping busy today by cleaning the house. Had a shake for breakfast and just having a bar now. I really need to get myself in the zone and have a good 2 weeks before the birthday celebrations.

New day today and that two weeks will fly by so stay strong Poppy x

Like sSusie says, clean slate, clear head and focus. You can do it!

Look forwards. And remember a few bad days can be just that, which is nothing really. But if like me, you tend to make it seem a lot worse in your head, then it can spread out unnecessarily so to bad weeks and months. You can make the choices that will make you happy. For me I'm actually reminding myself I'm happy to say no to food, and yes to the meal packs, because it makes me feel better and lose the weight. Take ownership of the good and bad choices, and think it through before you make them. Helps me anyway xxx

A bad day turned into a bad week and coupled with that lovely time of month means I've had a gain today :break_diet:
Im seriously disappointed and annoyed with myself but it's definately been the push I needed to get back on track. I'm sticking to milkshakes for the next 10 days and hope I can do as well as I can.

Back