Total Solution All or nothing

Oh Poppy, I hope the bath is relaxing. How annoying for you. i really don't think men are wired to think of more than one thing at once so it makes much more work for the rest of us. Did you manage to talk to him about it or did you have to retreat to calm down first like I usually have to. I'm sure everything will go smoothly for your weekend. Have a lovely bubbly bath. Sending you a calming hug :bighug:

Thanks Angel the bath did help calm me down a little, I'm still annoyed as he has a big part in it so I personally think its only polite to ask him if the date works for him - but hey what do I know! That's the problem though he doesn't see it as a problem where as I do, must be a man thing.
Glad I inspired you Bob, it was a lovely bath and the bar was almost like real chocolate.
Had my bath and watched Maleficent, which was brilliant, so not a bad night really.

Any how another 100% great day yesterday, I'm back down to 14st 7lb this morning and feeling a lot better, but no weigh in now until Monday and hopefully I can get a loss now. Managed to get into a particularly brutal pair of Tesco size 16 jeans today and my time hop app popped up a picture of me at my lightest from 7 years ago, I'm about 1st 7lb off so that's inspiration.

hopefully it'll be another good day.

I may have just had some protein bites and some quorn :eek: so not 100% today, more like damage limitation but still happy with the day so far. May have my last choc shake later depending on how I feel.

I may have just had some protein bites and some quorn :eek: so not 100% today, more like damage limitation but still happy with the day so far. May have my last choc shake later depending on how I feel.

That's fine, I'm sure it won't make much difference. And could have been a lot worse xx

You chose well with the quorn Poppy. Keep going & those jeans will soon be loose :) x

It's all protein So all it's only a few more calories you're still in ketosis burning fat. Well done you! Hope your weekend is a good one.

Oh Bob I wobbled into some bread and butter yesterday! But paid for it as my IBS seems to have flared up again when I'm eating things I shouldn't be, so lesson definately learnt, it's not worth it!
I've had a quiet day, had an extra pack and some scrambled egg but felt in control today. Had milkshake for breakfast, egg pack at lunch, bar as an afternoon snack and sausage mix with scrambled egg before - which is lovely, by far my fav, with egg it feels like a meal.
I'm off to get my little girl some shoes tommorow, will walk there and back so lots of exercise.

Sounds yummy! Never has the idea of scrambled eggs seemed like such a luxury to me hahha.

Lol, I could wobble into all sorts this evening!! Stressful day and evening means I'm craving, well everything I'm not supposed to have basically!!

Yeah I still find fighting the cravings and not stress eating difficult, but I think looking at it in terms of damage limitation works for me, realistically it's going to be feb or March before I'm near target and considering changing things so I guess it has to work.

Dont wobble, you'll regret it, I normally do! I'm off to treat myself to a hot drinks mix - living the dream! :D :cool:

Yeah I still find fighting the cravings and not stress eating difficult, but I think looking at it in terms of damage limitation works for me, realistically it's going to be feb or March before I'm near target and considering changing things so I guess it has to work. Dont wobble, you'll regret it, I normally do! I'm off to treat myself to a hot drinks mix - living the dream! :D :cool:

Thanks poppy, managed not to wobble, just lol! I think I've got a disease coming on - sore throat, tired, irritable lol!! I'm the worst ill person ever so I hope not :-/ having one of those nights where even staying on this til 1st December seems like a long time... Hopefully it's just coz I'm a bit under the weather! Ha ha, you crazy kid with your hot drink mix you!! :)

I'm having one of those mornings where I'm feeling great, nothing to do with a cheeky weigh in revealing a 4lb loss :D. I've been to try and get my little girl some shoes, which resulted in clarks only having two pairs of purple shoes in her size. They were horrid, none available to order in or available in local stores - how frustrating! :mad: Luckly I have a next pair from the sale that are a little on the big size but wearable. Ended up spending money on rubbish but did walk 6.8 miles and apparently burnt off 712 calories (which has to be taken with a pinch of salt I guess).
So now my little girls refusing to nap as she had 10 mins in her pram and I'm having my first bar of the day with a festive coke zero (share a coke with Blitzen apparently :)).

Amazing how much a loss can cheer us up! Well done to you xx

Super loss Poppy well done :clap:

Brilliant result Poppy, well done x

So a quick shake this morning before a trip to the Trafford centre - in my size 14 Fat Face top :). I have to admit at one point I was so tempted to cave in and eat but I resisted and had a bar and a coke zero instead. Felt hungry when I got in but was thirsty and some water helped. Had sausage pack with some scrambled egg for tea - it's fast becoming a favourite.
Had a lovely day out, I did go in Hotel Chocolat, naughty but next time I'm going to have a treat I'm going to do it with decent chocolate. Ended up getting some of their new 65% cocoa, 20% less sugar stuff, it's not as sweet and sugary as the normal stuff.
Not much else to report really, it's only 7pm but I don't feel tempted anymore, I only wobble when I'm hungry and I need another pack. Baby shower tommorow, I have present and cakes ready, I don't think I'll wobble tommorow but I worry about the social side of turning doen food and what people will say, but we'll see.

Oh just remembered, tried a lovely tartan dress on in Monsoon, I've been eyeing it up for Christmas. Took a 14 in and it fitted! It was a bit tight but it fitted and if a sucked everything in I could see how nice it would look for Christmas, definately going to get it, maybe by christmas it could even be a 12.

Back