Total Solution All or nothing

Today has felt really busy even though my husband was working at home. Didn't manage to have my first pack until 12, then grabbed a milkshake at 4.30 and had a carbonara about 45 mins ago. The plus side is I don't really feel like ive been really hungry or missed food today, nearly had a wobble about 6ish but reminded myself of my challenge and got through it. I'm feeling more excited at the moment of how much I could lose and seeing the 13s.
my little boy came out of school happy in the end, picked up the pictures of the kids, they are gorgeous, just got to decide where to put them. My little boy is staying at his nan and grandads tonight with his cousin so a chilled evening and hope my little girl will stay in bed tommorow morning.

Well done Poppy, day one of the challenge nearly over.

Hope you get a lay in tomorrow x

Argh men! My husband has just come in after dropping our son off, he'd been to the shop and brought chocolate home for both of us but it's ok 'I got malteasers because there the lightest ones'. I told him off and i am going to resist, I actually don't really feel like them.

I'd stick them under a hot running tap Poppy just in case you get tempted later x

Another busy day, had to do a big shop but resisted lots of temptation, went to see in laws and mil said I looked like if lost weight. I've had a chocolate shake, a double chocolate bar, sausage pack and a can of coke zero. Ive only just drank 2ltrs of water though.
im wondering if I'm reaching ketosis already as I've got the urge to clean and can't sit still, I'd have thought 2 days was too early though?

Well done for resisting poppy. Good for you telling your husband off. Mine did that to me last time I tried dieting and I gave in. I just couldn't get restarted after I'd eaten it everything went to pot. You might be reaching ketosis, it's different for everyone. Go for it and burn some calories cleaning!

Glad to see you resisted Poppy :D.

You could be in ketosis, I usually get there quickly if it on a restart. x

I'm sulking upstairs after having another battle with my one year old daughter over trying to get her to the eat, husband snapped at me so told him to do it (he's having as much success as me by the sounds of it) and come upstairs. I Really don't know what to do with her she barely eats anything, whether it's smooth baby jars or chopped up family meals! Every mealtime is soul destroying.

But hey, onto diet. Day 3/40.
bannana shake for breakfast, bar for lunch, haven't had tea yet but it's going to be carbonara.
took the kids to see Santa arrive at our local garden centre, there was lots of free stuff on and we ended up feeding the kids there, they have so many yummy cakes but resisted and just had a diet coke - they didn't have coke zero and water was silly prices. Bit of walking done too.
going to sort the kids out for bath and bed and then have my last pack and then have a bath and an early night I think. Feel a bit bloated today but think it's because TOTM is due. After the dinner drama I'm ready for today to be over!

Oh Poppy, we are having a similar battle and it's awful. Hubby is in the kitchen now but 3 spoonfuls and that's it. I've even resorted to giving baby vitamins every morning. He likes that. He has a good weetabix and yoghurt breakfast but then hardly eats anything else. Have you tried toast and dairylea? That's always a winner, so is omelette because he wants to feed himself. My health visitor said if he won't eat then just take it away and try again later but don't give snacks and he'll eat his meals when he's hungry. I don't know if you got the same advice? Good luck hon. I hope it's just a phase.

Well done on resisting at the Christmas fair. Enjoy your bath and let the stress melt away. Sweet dreams x

It's difficult, I know in my head it's a phase but it's hard work, I guess I'll need to try to not let it bother me and ignore it until it passes.

Didnt feel like carbonara in the end so just had a shake while realising my Christmas tree will no longer fit in my living room, just had to order another smaller one and measure the living room and plan a furniture shuffle to fit it in - the joys of a small house! My brains doing overtime now, bath to relax.

forgot to mention these past few days have felt so busy that I've not really had time to feel hungry, constantly on the go which while trying to be 100% is a good thing.

Dinner time can be so draining where children are involved. Hope it start to get better soon. My daughter was like that & she is still a picky eater. Sometimes its best to leave them to it for a bit so that the air of tension disappears.

Hope today is going well x

Day 4/40

weigh in this morning, 14st 2lb. That's 6lb loss from last week and 5lb lost since I started my challenge, hopefully I'll see those 13s at next Monday's weigh in. And it means I'm now below 200lbs, really pleased and it's given me a boost to keep it up.
Busy morning, baby sensory, baby now fed and napping so I'm enjoying quiet. Had 2 shakes so far today but not drank enough water.

Excellent loss Poppy. Well done you x

Well done!! :)

Massive well done on your achievement hun, I was so pleased I could burst once if gotten under the 200lb mark, even now I think it is still the mini goal which made me the happiest, and most hopeful of the future losses I think :)

Thanks, I'm really pleased considering this time last year I was at 240lbs after having a baby it does seem like a huge deal. I had been counting down to it and then forgot so it just kind happened and I had to double check it was right. Onwards and downwards :)

Day 5/40.

Urgh I feel rubbish again, my body is definately trying to fight something off! I'm not going to go off plan though, at worst if I need something I'll have an extra pack or some scrambled eggs. This maybe a tough day, but my husband is at a trade show today in Manchester so he's been around to take our little boy to school and will be around for teatime and bedtime which should help.
Bonus, found some chocolate shakes in my box of stuff this morning that I didn't know I had so just had one for breakfast.

Day 5/40. Urgh I feel rubbish again, my body is definately trying to fight something off! I'm not going to go off plan though, at worst if I need something I'll have an extra pack or some scrambled eggs. This maybe a tough day, but my husband is at a trade show today in Manchester so he's been around to take our little boy to school and will be around for teatime and bedtime which should help. Bonus, found some chocolate shakes in my box of stuff this morning that I didn't know I had so just had one for breakfast.

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well! That's a good mentality though to keep to plan, I definitely agree with adding some egg or cheese - that's what I do when I do extra exercise or am feeling run down. It's good you have your husband to help you today

Hopefully it's a short lived feeling - feel better soon. And well done on how you're doing with 40 day challenge so far. :)

Back