Total Solution All or nothing

6lb loss that's huge Poppy well done :clap: I hope you feel better soon. X

Well done Poppy, hope you feel better soon x

Didn't update yesterday (day 5/40) as I felt so rubbish and ended up going to bed at 6pm, would have gone up earlier than that but had a sick little boy and a tired little girl and felt bad leaving my husband to deal with them on his own. Ended up having 3 shakes yesterday and some scrambled eggs as at one point I felt so bad like I was going to pass out. Although I resisted toast which is my usual food I go to when I'm not well so I'm pleased. Haven't weight myself but dare I say it I feel quite slim at the moment, trying to wait until Monday and hoping its a nice suprise.

Day 6/40
So far today I've had an egg pack.

Well that's fantastic - in your low moment you reached for scrambled eggs! Excellent. I've found myself going for a nice milky (skimmed or soya milk) tea lately rather than reaching for carbs etc. If we can keep up these habits long term it'll be fantastic!

You did really well Poppy, It could have been so much worse than egg which at the end of the day is nice & healthy & wont make a difference to your plan.

I'd forgotten what it was like health wise when littluns are around, Hope today is a better one & you are on the mend soon x

Hope you're feeling better today Poppy. Did you get a good nights sleep? Eggs are a super standby. Well done for sticking to plan while unwell. Here's wishing for a good loss for you this week x

Thanks ladies. Eggs, chicken and cheese seem to be my go to if I need it as I know generally there ok and shouldn't knock me out of Ketosis.
Ive had an egg pack, a shake and a sausage pack today as well as loads of water but I feel like I'm really struggling, I really feel like chocolate :( I'm not going to give in though - I'll just think about eating chocolate over Christmas while I drink my water and have a warm drinks mix.
felt brave today and ordered a size 14 coat and jeans from the online next sale bit, I maybe being very optimistic but if they don't fit me yet I'm sure they will fit me soon :D. As much as I can't wait to lose this weight and be slimmer I'm worried that it'll get to christmas and nothing will fit me.

Well done for staying on track today.

You will be smaller by Christmas than you are now so something will fit. Take one day at a time & you will get there Poppy.

Whats the new coat like ? x

Do you have any of the Exante choc bars? They really help me stave off choc attacks. Stay strong and think of your fabulous new clothes coming. What's the coat like? I can't wait to hear you announce they fit beautifully :)

I've found my last choc shake so if needs be i'll have an extra pack but I should be ok. My new coat is a mum friendly one, a navy parka, I have a green one at the moment, it's a size 16 Dorothy Perkins one but for some reason it's quite a big size so new one to replace it.

Maybe it's not a big size, maybe you really are a 14 now :)

Day 7

its not been a great day, my little girl still isn't too well and so far is refusing to sleep, she point blank refused this morning and cried mst of the morning, she's probably had about 40 mins tops this afternoon and now she's awake again! Bedtime is going to be a nightmare and I'm still feeling unwell too, I just want a break and a chance to switch off for a little bit but that's not going to happen until the kids are asleep now, I'm currently having a can of coke zero wondering how I'm going to get through to bedtime.
Had a choc shake and an egg pack, fighting off bread cravings and the urge to stress eat.
Weighed myself this morning and lost another lb but even that hasn't cheered me up today.

sorry to moan but some days just feel like hard work :(

Day 7 its not been a great day, my little girl still isn't too well and so far is refusing to sleep, she point blank refused this morning and cried mst of the morning, she's probably had about 40 mins tops this afternoon and now she's awake again! Bedtime is going to be a nightmare and I'm still feeling unwell too, I just want a break and a chance to switch off for a little bit but that's not going to happen until the kids are asleep now, I'm currently having a can of coke zero wondering how I'm going to get through to bedtime. Had a choc shake and an egg pack, fighting off bread cravings and the urge to stress eat. Weighed myself this morning and lost another lb but even that hasn't cheered me up today. sorry to moan but some days just feel like hard work :(

I'm sorry to hear that you're having a hard time poppy. But you should be proud of what you've achieved so far, the main thing to remember is that these things don't last forever and soon your little girl will be feeling better and so will you. Food is only a temporary fix and not even a guaranteed one at that. If you're managing to stay on plan whilst you're stressed think how great it'll be when things are better and you're crossing off the weeks.

That's lb loss is fantastic and even though everything's not great right now, your weight loss is and you should keep it as a positive.

Feel better soon :)

Oh 7 days into my 'challenge' and I've caved and had toast. In the end it wasn't because I was stressed and wanted to eat it was because I've genuinely felt awful today and more so in the last hour or so. I've drank loads of water, had my packs and some cheese and none of it helped I'm so so hungry, tired and dizzy so with two sick little ones as well I've listened to my body and had some actual food and not ketosis friendly stuff.
Part of me is annoyed I have eaten but it was the best thing to do, I'm going to have some food tonight - but not binge and get straight back onto it tommorow - now that will be a challenge.
Off to sort sick kids out and take some medicine. Going to eat and rest and get back on it and read diaries tommorow. :zz:

Oh 7 days into my 'challenge' and I've caved and had toast. In the end it wasn't because I was stressed and wanted to eat it was because I've genuinely felt awful today and more so in the last hour or so. I've drank loads of water, had my packs and some cheese and none of it helped I'm so so hungry, tired and dizzy so with two sick little ones as well I've listened to my body and had some actual food and not ketosis friendly stuff. Part of me is annoyed I have eaten but it was the best thing to do, I'm going to have some food tonight - but not binge and get straight back onto it tommorow - now that will be a challenge. Off to sort sick kids out and take some medicine. Going to eat and rest and get back on it and read diaries tommorow. :zz:

You had to do what was best for you right now like you said, have some food and hopefully so rest so you are raring to go back on it tomorrow. :)

The important thing is to take care of yourself Poppy. You probably need extra cals to fight off your bug and help get the kids through. There's time enough to get back into it when you feel better. Sending healing vibes :vibes:

Hi,

Still here! Had a few days where me and the kids have been ill but we are ok now and my husband is off work until 1st December as well which is good! So I'm back on track had a banana shake and an egg pack so far today. The plan is to do a month on plan until 23rd December and then have a few days off for Christmas. Hoping I can lose a stone in a month, determinded to stick to it no matter what.

hope everyone is ok, will catch up on diaries later.

Hi, Still here! Had a few days where me and the kids have been ill but we are ok now and my husband is off work until 1st December as well which is good! So I'm back on track had a banana shake and an egg pack so far today. The plan is to do a month on plan until 23rd December and then have a few days off for Christmas. Hoping I can lose a stone in a month, determinded to stick to it no matter what. hope everyone is ok, will catch up on diaries later.

Glad to hear you are feeling better and back on track poppy. I'm sure a stone is manageable before 23rd December.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday :)

Back