Total Solution All or nothing

Lets hope its a 24 hour thing and your boy is feeling better after a nights sleep.

ps If you was a bad mum you wouldn't be worrying about the call from school. xx

Urgh sick child = me turning to carbs, mainly large amounts of bread and chocolate! I've realised that they are completely empty calories, I don't feel full or satisfied, I just feel yuk. He's been that sick that it put me off food and my shakes so I turned to my comfort food of choice, bread.
Happy to get back on plan tommorow and if I need to ill have an extra pack to stay on track. Hoping my little boy is better tommorow and that's the last we see of this bug!

Urgh sick child = me turning to carbs, mainly large amounts of bread and chocolate! I've realised that they are completely empty calories, I don't feel full or satisfied, I just feel yuk. He's been that sick that it put me off food and my shakes so I turned to my comfort food of choice, bread. Happy to get back on plan tommorow and if I need to ill have an extra pack to stay on track. Hoping my little boy is better tommorow and that's the last we see of this bug!

Sorry to hear your son has been unwell. Sick children are always stressful and a handful. You want to make them feel better but can't really. I'm sure you'll be able to get back on track and still a good two weeks before Xmas to have a loss.

Hope everyone in your household feels better soon!

One bad day is just that; one bad day. You have come on here and fessed up, acknowledge the negatives it brought you and looked ahead to tomorrow. It only becomes a big deal if we let it be. Yeah You'll feel bloated today and tomorrow but You know what? The day after you'll feel just fine. Well done for leaving it where you have. Here's to a happy tomorrow xx

Plans gone out the window. Now my 1 year old is being sick, longest 24 hours ever. She's had us up through the night and it's awful hearing her so upset. My little boy still isn't too good either, barely eating. I feel so drained, my husband was off today but he's going back to work tommorow and to his work party tommorow night and I'm dreading the day on my own with two sick kids. So tired and drained, I could cry right now but it would require too much energy.

Sorry for the non diet moan, need to get it out.

Oh dear that sounds tough. I hope things pick up. Hey never apologise for posting here this is YOUR diary it's exactly what it's for xx

Fingers crossed the kids are improving and i think the worst is over, they've had tummy bugs and my sons had a bad ear infection too! TOTM has arrived for me too which explains a lot.
Ive eaten crap the last few days, I'm feeling bloated and sluggish and worried about my christmas dress being uncomfortable so 10 days on plan from tommorow I think, hope it will help me feel better and shift a few lbs before christmas.
Busy weekend, just finished wrapping some presents, seeing my nan and grandad tommorow then a food shop and a colour on my hair and then Sunday the kids have a christmas party to go to with their cousins. It's busy but I think I can stay on plan. Hope everyone else is good.

A lot can be achieved both menu and physically in ten days. Smile, breathe and believe in yourself achieving this! X

Ok not back on plan today, now me and my husband aren't well! Although I feel so sick that I haven't eaten today either.

Oh dear me too!! What's wrong?

Aww we've had a rubbish week, both kids have had the sickness bug and my little boy has also had an ear infection. And then yesterday me and my husband weren't well with the sickness bug as well, luckily with us it seemed to be a 24 hour thing. But my son is still being sick, oddly mainly in the evening, so waiting to speak to the out of hours Dr.

weighed myself this morning and I'm still 14st, which with the week I've had im pleased with a stay the same. Hoping the kids are on the mend and I'm going to have a week on plan from tommorow.

Oh dear sorry to hear all that. Glad they seem to have been rather temporary bugs. How long has your son been unwell? Hope you get some good advice x

Hi Poppy, sorry to hear the winter bugs have hit your family. Get well soon. I think you're doing super keeping your weight stable. Drink plenty to help you fight the lurgey. Sending healing hugs :vibes:

All better here now but I seem to have gone into christmas mode. There have been considerably more days off plan than on plan. But you know what sod it, I'm going to enjoy a week or so over Christmas before its back on it 100% to get to target - half way there! I am planning on having a few on plan days in between over Christmas as damage limitation.

In a way I feel a little frustrated about the last month as if I'd stayed on plan I could have been a stone down by now but I'm proud ive pretty much maintained. It's the little things that please me lately, like buying a size 14 and it fitting, ok my dress for Christmas will be a little tighter than I'd have liked but it does fit and it looks lovely.

it seems quieter on here recently too so I'm guessing a lot of people are busy and have maybe gone into Christmas mode, but we've all worked hard and deserve to enjoy our Christmas.

last Christmas I was 44lb heavier - that's the same as my nearly 5 year old and he's really heavy! So whatever happens I'm going to have a happy christmas, hope everyone else does too.

All better here now but I seem to have gone into christmas mode. There have been considerably more days off plan than on plan. But you know what sod it, I'm going to enjoy a week or so over Christmas before its back on it 100% to get to target - half way there! I am planning on having a few on plan days in between over Christmas as damage limitation. In a way I feel a little frustrated about the last month as if I'd stayed on plan I could have been a stone down by now but I'm proud ive pretty much maintained. It's the little things that please me lately, like buying a size 14 and it fitting, ok my dress for Christmas will be a little tighter than I'd have liked but it does fit and it looks lovely. it seems quieter on here recently too so I'm guessing a lot of people are busy and have maybe gone into Christmas mode, but we've all worked hard and deserve to enjoy our Christmas. last Christmas I was 44lb heavier - that's the same as my nearly 5 year old and he's really heavy! So whatever happens I'm going to have a happy christmas, hope everyone else does too.

You've done incredibly well so far Poppy! And like you've said, either way you are a lot lighter than this time last year!
Life always comes first and like you said, no point dwelling on things that you can't change - hopefully you get a straight run in 2015 that allows you to reach goal weight.

It has been incredibly quiet on the forum - hopefully people will return after the holidays with a new sense of determination :)

I've also noticed that the website has had a lot of glitches as well, I've really struggled to get it to load most days, did you find this?

Anywho, I hope you have a wonderful time celebrating Christmas and that you enjoy yourself!

Look forward to seeing you post in the new year. :D

You've done incredibly well so far Poppy! And like you've said, either way you are a lot lighter than this time last year!
Life always comes first and like you said, no point dwelling on things that you can't change - hopefully you get a straight run in 2015 that allows you to reach goal weight.

It has been incredibly quiet on the forum - hopefully people will return after the holidays with a new sense of determination :)

I've also noticed that the website has had a lot of glitches as well, I've really struggled to get it to load most days, did you find this?

Anywho, I hope you have a wonderful time celebrating Christmas and that you enjoy yourself!

Look forward to seeing you post in the new year. :D

Thanks, I'll probably still be on here, just not as often and not on plan, but still can't stay away too long :)
yeah ive struggled to get on here a few times as it wouldnt load, wondered if it was just me.
hope you have a lovely christmas Sheridan.

Hi Poppy. I'm glad you've got over your bugs in time for Christmas. Well done for keeping your weight stable. Hope you have a lovely festive season. I'm sure there will be loads of newbies in the new year as well as the rest of us upping our efforts. I've had a couple of issues with the site losing my entry once I've entered it which means I have to start again. Hope you're having a good day x

Hey,

feeling kind of frustrated, I'm 4lb up this week. On one hand I'm enjoying having some time off plan but I know I haven't been eating great and there's so many goodies in the house, say I'll have a couple of days on plan and end up eating junk! I'm really looking forward to Christmas but then I'm really, really looking forward to getting back on plan 100%. I think in a way part of me is scared of gaining a massive amount of weight and that worries me.

I have a wedding to attend mid March, my auntie in law, it's about 10 weeks after Christmas so that's the next aim. If I only gain 7lb over Christmas that will give me 3 stone 7lb to lose and hopefully I could be at target or close to by the wedding.

After christmas I want to also start exercising, maybe start with 30 day shred and then start going back to the gym again and I'd love to learn to swim. I also need to think long term and planning how I can maintain my target weight, I'm thinking portion plates, fresh homemade soups and maybe the 5:2 way of eating.

Hey, feeling kind of frustrated, I'm 4lb up this week. On one hand I'm enjoying having some time off plan but I know I haven't been eating great and there's so many goodies in the house, say I'll have a couple of days on plan and end up eating junk! I'm really looking forward to Christmas but then I'm really, really looking forward to getting back on plan 100%. I think in a way part of me is scared of gaining a massive amount of weight and that worries me. I have a wedding to attend mid March, my auntie in law, it's about 10 weeks after Christmas so that's the next aim. If I only gain 7lb over Christmas that will give me 3 stone 7lb to lose and hopefully I could be at target or close to by the wedding. After christmas I want to also start exercising, maybe start with 30 day shred and then start going back to the gym again and I'd love to learn to swim. I also need to think long term and planning how I can maintain my target weight, I'm thinking portion plates, fresh homemade soups and maybe the 5:2 way of eating.

Unfortunately this is a difficult time of year to be dieting as is and the important thing to remember is that any gain over these next few weeks can be quickly lost as long as you have a plan for after Christmas. I think you are being sensible and realistic about gain - I think most of us hope we STS! If only lol.

It's hard going wanting to enjoy ourselves and stay focused but don't be hard on yourself, I think you'll get back on plan no problem and if you have a good run at TS then I don't see why you can't lose the majority of that weight before the wedding.

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and hope to see you back in the new year. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Don't be too downhearted Poppy. Sheridans right that any gain now will go quite quickly after Christmas. I'm sure you'll look fabulous at the wedding. I'm not quite sure what a shred is but I highly recommend the swimming. I used to scuba dive with a lady in her sixties who had only just learnt to swim. Once she had there was no stopping her. It's great for burning calories too.

Have be a lovely Christmas and look forward to the New Year. X

Back