Total Solution All or nothing

Hi,

right ive had a lovely Christmas, eaten too much and dreading stepping on the scales but I'm going to get it over with tommorow and get back on plan. 1st January just seems the right time to start again. Got my little boys birthday on 28th jan and then we have a wedding to attend on 14th March so two things to aim for already.

im aiming to get back on plan 100% although the only problem is I got a Tassimo machine for Christmas that I still want to use, not sure how to go about it and how much it'll affect my losses. I've been having the hot chocolates, they are only small servings and I don't add sugar. But Im not planning on eating any extra food this time if I can help it and I want to do my 30 day shred dvd too.

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas, we did even though we've been ill. Wishing everyone a happy new year, 2015 is our year!

Hi, right ive had a lovely Christmas, eaten too much and dreading stepping on the scales but I'm going to get it over with tommorow and get back on plan. 1st January just seems the right time to start again. Got my little boys birthday on 28th jan and then we have a wedding to attend on 14th March so two things to aim for already. im aiming to get back on plan 100% although the only problem is I got a Tassimo machine for Christmas that I still want to use, not sure how to go about it and how much it'll affect my losses. I've been having the hot chocolates, they are only small servings and I don't add sugar. But Im not planning on eating any extra food this time if I can help it and I want to do my 30 day shred dvd too. Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas, we did even though we've been ill. Wishing everyone a happy new year, 2015 is our year!

Welcome back poppy!

Sorry to hear that you have been unwell, I hope you have gotten over the worst of it?
You have the right idea about getting the weighing over and done with, then you know what you need to do and where to go from. I'm sure it won't be too bad, any gain can be lost remember! I hope you have a lovely NYE and that tomorrow is a positive day 1 for you!

:)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Poppy, I'm WI tomorrow too as I'm sure many will be. We can get there. My sons birthday is 17th Jan, his Nana is making him a cake. I'm glad you're over the lurgy too. Best wishes for New Year x

:new_year:

Hi,

weighed in this morning, 14st 9lb, so overall a 9lb gain. I was definately ready to get back on plan today, my tummy was very sore and bloated from all the junk ive eaten recently. So far I've had a scrambled egg pack and some water.

seeing my friend on Saturday, she lives about 2 hours away so it's a full day, I'm not planning on eating, I'll take a couple of bars and have a coke zero and lots of water.

Hi, weighed in this morning, 14st 9lb, so overall a 9lb gain. I was definately ready to get back on plan today, my tummy was very sore and bloated from all the junk ive eaten recently. So far I've had a scrambled egg pack and some water. seeing my friend on Saturday, she lives about 2 hours away so it's a full day, I'm not planning on eating, I'll take a couple of bars and have a coke zero and lots of water.

All that gain can be lost quickly poppy and a good first week loss could see you out of the 14s very quickly!
I'm glad to hear you're in a positive frame of mind, and that you are ready to get back on with a vengeance!

Good luck! :)

Happy new year Poppy. New start for most of us this week. x

Almost same start weight as me poppy!!
We can do this :)

Almost same start weight as me poppy!!
We can do this :)

We can Miss Mac definately. I know it's one of those cheesy new year lines but I want this to be my year, I want to push myself and I'm excited to see the results. Nearly 3 stone has left me a lot happier, 3 more will be amazing.

My skin is horrible right now and I feel so bloated but even just drinking more today has helped so much. I spoke to my friend about Saturday and she was interested and supportive, I think she understands, which will make Saturday easier.

Just having my first pack, a chocolate shake, I used to really enjoy them but haven't since I run out and reordered them. Another quiet day today before trip to my friends tommorow with the little ones and then back to normal on Monday.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Not shared any photos so far but thought I'd share these. First two are progress so far and last one is me in February 2014 and me on Christmas Day 2014. I may not be there yet but I was so happy with my progress on Christmas Day and feel so far removed from the unhappy person I was at the beginning of the year.

Can definitely see a great difference Poppy! And that dress is lovely and suits you! :)

Happy New Year Poppy and Good Luck with restarting. xx

Wow Poppy, those photo's show a big difference all over so well done.

That dress suits your figure especially as you have a waist which mine is almost non existent lol x

Wow! What a big difference!! Well done :)

I love your photos Poppy. Well done. The dress is lovely. X

Thanks everyone :)
Struggled today with food being out with friends, I'm looking forward to getting back to normal on Monday.

Back