Total Solution All or nothing

Right the whole Thursday weigh in wasn't sitting right, I prefer Monday weigh ins, new week and all that. So I've weighed in this morning and I'm 14st 7lb, I wasn't 100% over the weekend, the last of christmas got me. But new week and 100% on track this week, everything is back to normal today.

Hi poppy, well done on your previous weigh loss and getting back into it after Christmas. Are you doing the total solution? Tess x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Those pics and the dress are fab Poppy. Well done so far, and good luck in 2015 xx

Back to normal today and a busy morning, shopping for bits of food we needed and birthday bits for my Son at the end of the month and took my little girl to a new sure start run playgroup type thing, especially for 1-2 year olds which was lovely.
only had my first back about 1pm and just having a coke zero while the little one naps, got loads to do but for now I'm just enjoying the peace and quiet.

Hi poppy, well done on your previous weigh loss and getting back into it after Christmas. Are you doing the total solution? Tess x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks Tess. Yeah I'm doing total solution, although I have in the past wobbled into food a lot. No more though 100% on plan now, really want to get to target.

Hope today has gone to plan Poppy x

Off to bed in a min as I'm coughing loads and it's making my head hurt. But had a good on plan day today, I'm feeling hungry but pleased! Just need to keep it up now.

So day 2 and just had pancakes and a hot drink after a soggy and rubbish school run. Got to write a letter to school head requesting time off for my Son as we booked a holiday for June and its term time, booked it way before he started school and didn't realise but looks like be we could be fined. Bring back the days when schools were allowed to authorise some time off!
Was going to go for a walk today but don't fancy it in the rain.

Morning Poppy. Good luck with the School, hope they're lenient xx

I missed all those fining difficulties. Couldn't pay the kids to come on holiday with us now x

Thanks ladies, I'm hoping they are lenient too, first time and all. It's sad they should be encouraging other ways to help children learn and emphasising the importance of family time, helping instil values. We are going to Center Parcs which is great and fab for helping the little ones learn too.

In other news, I'm struggling big time today! I just want to eat, I want bread and pizza and chocolate - sorry! I've spent the last couple of hours sorting out the kids toys and toy storage in the living room slowly trying to tidy the place up, which helped. I've just had a bar and I'm having a coke zero but can't stop thinking about food! I so want to fight it though, it would ruin my day and then I'd have to start again tommorow, I want to prove to myself that I can do this!

Well done on keeping going and distracting yourself. Maybe the hunger is an emotional reaction to the school thing. That would make me angry! Hopefully the feeling will pass. How's your cough now? It's taking ages for hubby to shift his. Stay strong hon. You can do this!

Your pictures are amazing well done. Hope u don't mind me joining I'm doing the Cambridge diet but it's good to see how others are getting on:)

Day 3 and I'd love to say it's going great but it's not, the first week back in January is a tough one and ive slipped up. I'm frustrated as I feel I need to proved to myself I can do this.
The kids are tired and finding it tough getting back into a routine, I feel like the house is a mess and there's so much to do. The main reason I fell off the wagon today and ate was because I was so busy, didn't eat anything this morning as I was trying to do an online shop before school and then had other bits to sort out and caved because I was hungry. So I'm trying not to be tough on myself and just carry straight on.
May have a shake day tommorow and Friday and see if it helps. Got some Ketosticks too so track if I'm in ketosis and hopefully that will help too.

On the plus side my sons headteacher has said she will authorise his holiday in his once as we booked it before he started school and before we were aware of the holidays. She was really nice and said she understood it was a genuine error. So not all bad, I just have to hand in proof of when we booked it.

hope everyone is having a good day.

Last edited:
The only way I got going this time was by low carbing. The second and third day of this plan, I had a pack in the morning then whatever low carb food I liked during the day. Then I just replaced the meals with packs and because I was already in ketosis it was easy...so much easier than any other time I've tried to do this diet. Day six and I'm feeling good. Only concern is the weekend coz I find this so much easier when I'm at work. But if I need to I'll eat low carb then too. Much better than throwing in the towel....

Good luck, this is certainly not an easy diet at the beginning!

Hi Poppy, good news about the school being understanding.

Hope you find it easy to get back on track today xx

Back