Total Solution All or nothing

lovely loss Poppy, keep up the good work :) x

Day 4.
yesterday felt very long and busy, the kids ran rings around me even with my mum here to help. I ordered a big Exante order yesterday and also ordered a Fitbit, which I'm really excited about. Hoping for a quieter day today.

I have the fltbit scales and love them, they link with the fltbit app and my fitness pal automatically so easy to see progress. Would love a fitbit wrist band but I work clinically in the hospital and can't wear it all day so would be pointless.

Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15
Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

I have the fltbit scales and love them, they link with the fltbit app and my fitness pal automatically so easy to see progress. Would love a fitbit wrist band but I work clinically in the hospital and can't wear it all day so would be pointless.

Me too, I use a pocket pedometer when at work instead x

The fitbit will help with motivation Poppy on those tough days. x

Has today been any better Poppy? I will have to look up Fitbit. How are the shakes going?

Quiet day today. I'm mixed about the shakes, I like them but in moderation, too many and I get fed up. I've ordered some of the burger packs in my new order, I'm looking forward to those as im a fan of the sausage packs.
i think its a Fitbit Flex ive ordered, it's a wristband, it monitors steps taken, floors climbed and sleep amongst other things. I'm always interested in how active I am in a day and I'm hoping this will help, im also intregued about the sleep part of it.

So I have my little boys birthday on 28th jan and me and my husband are off to see the kaiser Chiefs on 31st Jan, for my little boy we are doing a birthday tea with cake and when we see the Kaiser Chiefs we are making the most of our freedom and having food out too. So I will be eating those two days but I'm planning on being on plan until then.

My lads birthday is 17th. Have an amazing time at the concert, it sounds like a lovely date night! X

Yay my new Exante order has arrived! Although looking through the remains of my old packs I have loads of strawberry milkshakes and Carbonaras left :eek:
Im looking forward to my favourites again and trying the new burger packs. Also got a free shaker, never tried them before, hoping it may make my shakes a bit nicer, minimise lumps.
not feeling it tonight do may just have a shake as my last pack and pick out a yummy new menu for tommorow.
Going to catch up on diaries later too.

My shakes are usually the last to go, got loads of them under the stairs !

I love the shakes. I use 300ml water, add powder and mix in with a spoon then when home I use a Braun hand mixer. If you add ice it makes them thick. When out I just use the shaker.

I saw they are giving away a curry and other things too. Have a great day tomorrow. X

Morning,

Feeling a lot better today, felt so tired yesterday, busy day took it out of me.
Plan for today is: chocolate shake, egg pack and burger pack. Just having my shake now, tastes smoother made in the shaker.

The kids outfits have just arrived for the wedding in March, wanted to get them early as I'd seen what I wanted for them and didn't want it to sell out. They are gorgeous, the kids are going to look beautiful. Although I'm going to have to lose weight and find something fantastic now so I look presentable too!

Hope everyone is having a great day.

image.jpg

Wanted to share, heres a peep at their outfits, how cute. My little boy has a full suit, at his request, to be like Daddy. My husband wasn't really interested and didn't find it nearly as exciting as I did, men ah! :D

Aw how sweet, they are going to do you proud poppy :). I used to love dressing my daughter up in pretty clothes however today she is what you call a bit of an eccentric dresser lol. Each to there own :D.

Glad to hear that today is a better one x

Awe the clothes are just adorable. How old are they? Well done on sticking to it, I'm sure you will look stunning. Have you picked out a dress yet?

Thanks ladies. I'm taking advantage of dressing them up while I still can, my little boy is nearly 5 and my little girl is 14 months. I've not found a dress yet, there's not much out just yet as there's still so much sale stuff out there. There's nothing that takes my fancy but I reckon I should probably wait until mid to end of February and get something then as it'll fit properly. I guess I'm also hoping I can buy a size 12 too, but that's a big hope!
The aim is too look good so we can get a nice family photo that I can frame and put up on the wall. The last wedding We went to was last summer and just me and my husband, I picked out a nice dress and had my hair done but I still looked huge and I'm not a fan of that picture now.

Back