Total Solution All or nothing

That's another good reason for losing weight. I cant remember the last time I was in a family photo :( x

Hello,

mean't to check in here last night but got stuck in a good book. Tried the burgers last night, I'm not sure, they were ok, I'd say a slightly different texture to the sausages and maybe more of it, they taste more herby, spicey and peppery. I have a couple more to try but I think the sausage is still my favourite. Changed my mind yesterday and ended up having a choc shake, a bar and burgers, it's nice having choice again and great having some bars for when I'm feeling lazy!

Planning on having a chocolate shake, eggs and maybe a bannana shake, but we'll see

I think I may like the burgers as I love anything spicy, need to use more packs up first though before I do another order.
Have a good day Poppy x

Yay my Fitbit has arrived. Looking forward to trying it out, although I didn't tell my husband that I ordered it so no doubt I'll get moaned at later :eek:

Really struggling this afternoon/ evening. Feeling so tired, husband is working late tonight (and Friday) so I'm running around doing tea, bath and bed and I so want to eat! The little one is in bed and my boy is watching some of Star Wars episode 4 before bed. Just had my last pack, eggs and some water, hoping it gets easier tonight, if not I'll have an extra pack or a hot drink so I'm not tempted to eat what I shouldn't.

Really struggling this afternoon/ evening. Feeling so tired, husband is working late tonight (and Friday) so I'm running around doing tea, bath and bed and I so want to eat! The little one is in bed and my boy is watching some of Star Wars episode 4 before bed. Just had my last pack, eggs and some water, hoping it gets easier tonight, if not I'll have an extra pack or a hot drink so I'm not tempted to eat what I shouldn't.

Hang in there poppy. The feeling will pass and it will definitely not be worth it if you do eat xx

Hi,

just about managed last night, had some choco balls and a hot drink which helped.

weigh in today, back down to 14st, which I'm pleased about, back to where I was before Christmas. Now to bring on those 13s, I've spent far too long in these 14s now! Quiet day, no plans, not even planned what packs I'm going to have today.

hope everyone has a great day.

You will be in the 13's for sure have a good day!

Erm ive just wobbled into some toast and biscuits!
But this has got me thinking about the food and control and allowing food while doing this. I do feel into control and I'm not going to go crazy and eat all kinds. I know Exante says 3 weeks on plan and then a food week but I've never wanted to do that and never thought it would work for me, ive tried allowing small amounts of eggs, cheese and chicken in my diet as well as the packs, which works ok for me. But am I wondering about allowing a 'treat meal' (feels wrong saying that) once a week, maybe after weigh in would be best. Although part of me thinks carry on as normal lose the weight quickly and go from there. I don't know, it's an ongoing question I guess.

I'm keeping this in mind today.
image.jpg

And omg I've just noticed my BMI is 31.6, soon I'll be just 'overweight' rather 'obese', not that the categories make any difference to me. I think the BMI thing is a load of rubbish but even so it'll be nice to drop a catagory.

Loving my Fitbit, apparently I've done nearly 15,000 steps today, 6.5 miles! Still not 100% on how the sleep part works, going to try it again tonight.
Cleared a bit of my wardrobe out today, it was great to declutter. There were things I'd always said I'll fit into but tried on and they fitted but wasn't keen on, I realised I don't want to slim into old stuff I want to go and buy some fabulous new stuff, saying that though I did find a couple of lovely things that fit, which made me smile. Going to ask my husband to get in the loft at the weekend and get my older dressier stuff out so I can sort through it.

What Fitbit have you got? I've got a flex and I love it :) I've done 13300, with 43 active minutes :)

I have a flex too. Done 14,900 steps but only 23 active mins, I think it takes something off me or doesn't count as much for pushing the pram which is frustrating but I'm hoping it encourages me to be more active. I'm really liking it so far.

Something like a fitbit is excellent for giving you the motivation to gradually increase you activity Poppy. Well done on all the miles you have walked today. Keep it up & you will be in the 13s very soon x

Well not having a great day so far and for once it has nothing to do with food. My Son was upset going to school and going into school today. They have teams in school and the winning teams were allowed to wear their own clothes, bring in their own sweets and have a fun afternoon. The own clothes thing really upset my Son and made him worry, he was crying this morning and just as he went into school. It's really upset me and made me worry, he displays some behaviour sometimes that I think is not quite right or normal, we have an appointment at the end of the month to see someone about it and usually I brush it off and say there's nothing wrong but today I'm worried. And to top it off my husband has to work late tonight so it's going to be a long day.

Sorry for going on a bit there just upset and feel like I have no one to talk to at this moment in time, tried to speak to my mum but she's too wrapped up in her own problems. Going to go and feel sorry for myself while the little ones napping and calm myself down and carry on.

I feel for you my son was the same. Any change and he would feel very anxious. He's 15 now and alot better but still very concious around people. It what makes them them and they need to grow at their own pace. Could you not speak to his teacher about how he is feeling and are they are concerned in school? Sending warm wishes xx

Thanks Heatwave, the teachers are lovely and helped a lot this morning which was great.
Just had to go up to school again as he'd fallen over and was covered in mud. So took a change of clothes up and got him changed. He had calmed down from this morning and was fine, even after falling over. All this running around has helped my step count, I'm on 7600 already!
Downside I've stressed out and turned to food! Gosh i seem to stubble and wobble a lot on this, but I'm not giving up until I'm at target!

My plan is to get through the rest of this rubbish day and go to bed! Then tommorow I'm going to get back into it, there will be 5 100% days until weigh in and I reckon if I stop messing about I'll hopefully be in the 13s. Then after that there will be 6 100% days until my son's birthday. So I maybe quiet for a couple of days, want to focus and get back into this so I can try and 11 good days and hopefully get a good loss and be in the 13s for my sons birthday.

also wearing my Fitbit and my left wrist instead of right today and think I seems to be tracking my movements better as ive done 26 active minutes already as opposed to 26 active mins all day yesterday.

also worked out I need to get to 13 stone to have a BMI of 29.4

Last edited:
Glad your son started to enjoy his day once he got into the swing of things Poppy.

Good number of steps there, you must have walked quite a way by the time evening came.

Good luck over the next few days Poppy x

How's your boy now Poppy? I can completely understand you worrying. I hope the reason he's so upset sometimes comes to light and Can help you understand more. He's 5 I think you said? I'm sure knowing his mum is there for him helps, even if it seems you take the brunt of it. I'm glad things improved for him.

You will succeed Because despite the wobbles you carry on and you have a plan. Your diary is to put whatever you want in so please write away about whatever's on your mind. X

Hi,

ive had a good weekend, quiet but good. Spent most of it clearing bits out of the loft, I think at least 5 bin bags of kids clothes have gone to the charity shop. My friend has had a bag of baby girls bits as she's due in April and I've saved my favourite bits to be sent to be made into memory blankets for the kids. So that's kept me busy, although I have only done between 5,000 to 8,000 steps each day over the weekend.
I had a chocolate shake, eggs and sausage yesterday and have had pancakes and a bar so far today, trying to decide what I feel like for tea? I've also ordered the pizza mix today off the exante site which I'm quite excited about as I love pizza it's usually my downfall!
Hope everyone is good.

Also meant to say, while I was clearing out I found some of my really old dresses, still some nice ones there and definately something to aim to fit into.

I've found a new workout to up my steps...Lesley Samson does walking workouts on YouTube...I couldn't get out for a walk today so I did the 3 mile one to get my step count up...worked a treat!

Back