Total Solution All or nothing

I've found a new workout to up my steps...Lesley Samson does walking workouts on YouTube...I couldn't get out for a walk today so I did the 3 mile one to get my step count up...worked a treat!

Sounds great, I'll have a look for those. I seem to do loads of walking during the week and not as much at the weekend, especially if it's a lazy one!

I've found a new workout to up my steps...Lesley Samson does walking workouts on YouTube...I couldn't get out for a walk today so I did the 3 mile one to get my step count up...worked a treat!

Is it Leslie Sansone? Just looked on YouTube and on Amazon and she has just released a UK workout DVD.

Is it Leslie Sansone? Just looked on YouTube and on Amazon and she has just released a UK workout DVD.
That's the one! The 3 mile one is 40 mins so I guess the 4 mile one is 55 mins and they're available on YouTube if you want to try before you buy.

To be honest I thought it'd be a waste of time but it was great :) I'm like you and struggle to get the steps in at weekends and it makes me feel so much better if I do.

That's a good idea about the memory blanket Poppy. Never heard about that before.

Is the pizza for TS or when adding a meal x

That's a good idea about the memory blanket Poppy. Never heard about that before.

Is the pizza for TS or when adding a meal x

from what I can see on the site it comes with the pizza base to be made and cooked and the sauce to be added and it suggests adding some low carb veg. My thought is to add a little cheese and maybe cooked chicken, still try and keep it low cal and low carb but more of a treat pack and stops me from wobbling into an actual pizza :eek:

And the blanket is me being too sentimental and not wanting to throw anything away, but nice to have a keepsake.

I'm sentimental too Poppy. No kidding! I have both of my grown sons' wee babygros and jumpers and t-shirts and toys. All their school work! And a ton of other keepsakes, besides. I just cannot part with anything to which I am emotionally attached x

I'm sentimental too Poppy. No kidding! I have both of my grown sons' wee babygros and jumpers and t-shirts and toys. All their school work! And a ton of other keepsakes, besides. I just cannot part with anything to which I am emotionally attached x

Haha, me too. I put 6 shoe box size boxes in the loft yesterday full of the kids special bits, I'm awful but hopefully one day when they've got lts to look back at they'll thank me.

Hi.

Chocolate shake for breakfast and just had an egg pack and some Quorn chicken bits for lunch, with a coke zero and about 1.5ltrs water. Busy ish morning, 9,500 steps done already, massive difference to the weekend.
Just trying to have 5 minutes peace but waiting for the little one to fall asleep first. The big one cried again this morning going to school, this time because he wasn't feeling great!

Hope everyone is having a great day.

Well done Poppy, all going well diet wise.

Hopefully your boy settled once he got to school x

Morning,

i feel like doing a day of shakes today, but we'll see, not had anything yet. My boy is off school today, he came out of school crying with a teacher yesterday, he was grey and said his ear hurt, had a temp of 39 yesterday. He seems a bit brighter today but as he seems to get a lot of ear infections it's a trip to the Drs this morning. Luckily enough my husbands taking him in the car so me and the little one don't have to get cold too. We are suppose to get snow here later on tonight and tommorow too, that would be fun for the little ones.

felt so munchie last night, I feel like when I first go into this I was into the swing of it and then I broke it and I've never quite got back into that swing of it since but I'm plodding along, although for some reason not really looking forward to weigh in on Thursday.

hope everyone has a great day.

Just done my 30 day shred DVD, worn out now but forgot how good it feels to properly exercise. Not sure on the Fitbits accuracy as its only logged me as doing 5 minutes of activity! Just having my second chocolate shake and hoping I don't get really hungry now I've exercised.

Thanks to arthritis and a bad back my 30-day-shred days are over LOL. I have to watch out when I do specific exercises. My advice to you on a VLCD is to not overdue it. You're not taking in enough calories or carbs to support your body through demanding routines.

I think everyone begins to slip more as time goes by. The Exante meals are mostly yummy but we get bored and we start to crave ordinary food - fruit and veg - and other 'normal' mealtime treats and nibbles. This is where patience and determination come into their own. You're doing well and you know it. But the initial novelty has worn off and, being human, you're getting into a rut. Do your best to ride it out and enjoy your weight losses! x

You can do it Poppy & well done on getting some shred done.

I feel a bit hungry a couple of hours after exercise & I have a warm savory drink. It soon passes after that.

Poor son, ear infections are nasty things. Hope he feels better soon x

Well done Poppy! 30DS is great - you should notice a difference in a short space of time, and it's only 20 minutes which makes it so much easier to motivate yourself to do it!

Thanks ladies. I had a packet of protein bites and a can of coke zero at 4.30 to get me past my danger time. Although now I can't decide what to have for my last pack, food or just a shake. I'm considering an egg pack but I have quorn bacon and I'm worried if I have the egg pack the bacon will follow and I'll lose control so I'm tempted to just have a shake because if I lose control now I'll be so annoyed at myself.
both kids are in bed and the husband is late from work so I'm enjoying peace and quiet as I haven't had much today with the big one being sick, but finally he's all dosed up on medicine and in bed so hopefully he'll sleep and get rid of this virus/ infection.
my exante pizzas turned up today and I'm intregued, it was a box of 7 with a bag of dough mix and a bag of pizza tomato topping, smelt nice too, going to save them for later in the week.

Hi,

Really not feeling it today, had a sneaky weigh in this morning and for some reason it wasn't good so feeling disheartened. Also aching all over from 30 day shred so don't know if that's having an affect. Also my boy has chickenpox, he's all spotty and feeling sorry for himself, school have said not to come back in until the spots have scabbed over and that could be 7-10 days and it's his birthday next Wednesday.
ive had a chocolate shake, some protein bites, coke zero and a bar so far, don't know what to have for my tea, craving food badly but fighting it. Why is it some days feel so easy while others are so tough. I feel like these 13s are teasing me!
Planning on getting the little one to bed and getting in bath when my husband comes in (he can put the boy to bed) and then early night for me I think.

Bless you Poppy you're not having it easy. Go lightly with exercise whilst on TS. You may do more harm than good when your carb intake is so restricted. In your shoes I would have an extra soup or porridge or pack tonight IF need be. Only 200 extra calories but a lot of added nutrition. What you do is up to you of course. I just think that we need a bit of leeway at times to stay on course x

The scales are probaly showing a water gain from your aching muscles Poppy. My weight goes up now & then after exercise but disappears the next day so don'y worry.

Hope you boy is ok by the time his birthday arrives. Chicken Pox rarely has good timing! x

Thanks Serialslimmer and Susie. Feeling a little more positive this morning, a bath and an early night helped. I've choosen not to weigh in this morning, I'm still really sore and if it's still not a good result it'll only make me feel worse, may weigh in over the weekend or on Monday. Still aching from 30DS so I'm guessing ive over done it, next time might try the walking workout that DIetninja recommended. I'm determind though, I will get a good result.
Going to try the Exante pizza today with a little bit of cheese and quorn chicken on, probably also going to go for a shake and an egg pack.
Not up to much today as my boy is still ill, I guess that's me not up to much for the next few days really. He has a sore ear as well as his chickenpox so he's dosed up on ibruprofen and Germolene cream, another day watching power rangers for me then.

Yes its easy to over do the exercises when we get a surge of enthusiasm. Gradual introduction is kinder to our bodies .

I'm jealous of your Pizza, sounds yummy. Enjoy it x

Back