Total Solution All or nothing

How was the pizza?
Im afraid if i liked it i might need more ;)

I embarrassingly need to confess. I had pizza last night, unfortunately it wasn't Exante pizza - I fell off the wagon spectacularly yesterday! I'm trying to give myself a break about it but I'm annoyed and feeling like a failure, I've done this before why can't I seem to do it now?!!
Yesterday was so stressful, had to take my little boy to the Drs again as he was crying a lot because his ears hurt so bad, Dr confirmed he does have an ear infection as well as chickenpox but has now given us antibiotics and an antihistamine to help the itchiness of the spots, which is good as he was crying yesterday because the spots were so itchy. On top of that my little girl is being difficult as she is bored stuck in the house all day.

So yes all that ended up in me stress eating, which I really need to read up on and learn how to control. I'm looking at the positives which are im managing to kind of maintain ( within a couple of pounds) and I've had a tough few weeks of the kids being ill constantly.

1st March is my 6 months on Exante and I'd love to be able to say I've lost 4 stone in 6 months so to say that I need to lose another stone in the next 5 weeks. I'm going to put yesterday behind me and carry on. I have possibly 3 things next week that will mean I may have to eat on weds, sat and sun but for now I'm going to concentrate on being 100% on plan until weds and I'll think about it then. I'm not going to weigh myself until Wednesday morning eiather. :break_diet:

Life happens. Everyone goes off the rails now and then - we're human and besides the diet serves you - not the other way around! Just put it behind you now. You had a taste of something yummy and comforting during a stressful time. Now you can get back to business x

Ok so you'd think I'd have had enough of pizza but I think I had a bit of a point to prove to myself and so my first pack of the day ive just finished the Exante pizza and it was lovely! Comes in two packs, base and sauce, made up base and cooked for 10 mins in the oven, then made up sauce and spead it over pizza, added some cheese ad Quorn chicken and cooked for another 5 mins, don't thinks that's fully how your supposed to cook it but it worked. It was really nice, the base had an ever so slightly strange taste but generally it was really well seasoned. I think I added a bit too much cheese but I think it'd be just as nice with just the sauce as it was really tasty. Had it with a coke zero and I'm feeling nice and full and satisfied now. So next time I'm considering going off the rails I'll just have a Exante pizza and chocolate pud and I'll be sorted :D

image.jpgimage.jpg

That looks tasty Poppy. Glad you liked it cos now you have a strategy for avoiding normal Pizza on difficult days x

Oh Poppy don't fret too much about the lapse. You have a great coping strategy now. My boy has had a constant cough and cold since before Christmas and it's stressful. You're doing amazingly well. X

The pizza looks delicious! Don't be too hard on yourself, Poppy. These things do happen, but the key is to getting back on the diet. Hope you have have a wonderful day xx

Ok so you'd think I'd have had enough of pizza but I think I had a bit of a point to prove to myself and so my first pack of the day ive just finished the Exante pizza and it was lovely! Comes in two packs, base and sauce, made up base and cooked for 10 mins in the oven, then made up sauce and spead it over pizza, added some cheese ad Quorn chicken and cooked for another 5 mins, don't thinks that's fully how your supposed to cook it but it worked. It was really nice, the base had an ever so slightly strange taste but generally it was really well seasoned. I think I added a bit too much cheese but I think it'd be just as nice with just the sauce as it was really tasty. Had it with a coke zero and I'm feeling nice and full and satisfied now. So next time I'm considering going off the rails I'll just have a Exante pizza and chocolate pud and I'll be sorted :D

View attachment 164274View attachment 164275

I fid my pizza the same. It was soooo good compared to food pack!! Yummy

Skinny women inside me somewhere!!! Oh maybe I ate her

How you getting on Poppy x

I fid my pizza the same. It was soooo good compared to food pack!! Yummy

That Pizza looks to good to be a diet one Sara x

It didn't touch the sides scoffed the lot lol. I know I didn't feel like I was on a diet felt a real treat. :)

Skinny women inside me somewhere!!! Oh maybe I ate her

How's your boy doing Poppy? I hope all is well x

Hi,

sorry i I went missing for a week, been completely off plan, I do seem to be rubbish at this :eek: BUT I'm back and determined to make Febraury count seen as December and January haven't really. Beginning of March is 6 months since I started doing Exante and I'd like to get down it 13 st or as close as I can. Bad news is this morning I weighed in at 14st 9lb - ouch! Although I shouldn't be surprised as I've been stuck in the house with the kids and haven't exercised or eaten well. I feel sluggish and bloated so time to get back to it properly. Good news I my son is over his chicken pox and ear infection, my little girl had a bug too but seems to be getting over it too, so hopefully we might have a good illness free few weeks.
I got a bit fed up last week and kept thinking that all the nice things I had planned were just problems stopping me from dieting and I felt bad as it was my son's birthday, a night out with my husband and a family day out, none of which happen very often. So I had words with myself and enjoyed my week. New week, new month definately going to make it count.

Hope everyone is ok. Catch up on diaries later.

Great to see you back Poppy. Keeping going is the key even if there's bumps along the way. I'm glad your little ones are well again. X

Hey poppy, you should.join one of the Feb goal threads over on exante challenges (if you haven't already). Good luck for Feb!

Good to see you back poppy!

Fingers crossed your family get some time without any illnesses, it's an awful time of year for them!

Good luck with restarting :)

Thanks Green eyed girl and Sheridan. It's been a tough few months since my son started school feels like nothing but illness so hoping it gets better. Might have a look and join the february challenge group, it might keep me on track.

I ordered some dresses yesterday for a wedding in mid March, they arrived this morning, I liked two, one doesn't quite fit me yet but it's a really reduced sale dress so I'm going to keep it and the other is a lovely Coast dress in a size 16 as I know there sizes can be small. It looks lovely, not the dress I'd normally go for but I'm really pleased so I'm going to keep hold of it for now and maybe try the 14 on when I go and get my other stuff for the wedding in a couple of weeks.
Trying the dresses has made me feel really positive and given me some visually to focus on for the next few weeks.

Although I have to admit generally I'm feeling a bit lightheaded and tired today even though I'm feeling positive, think I'm fighting something off. Had a shake and scrambled egg so far today as well as lots of water.

Hi,

quick one one before I run out the door again. Busy day today. Yesterday went well, I even resisted the temptation while shopping and came home and had my Exante pizza instead which was yummy. I felt a bit rubbish yesterday, weak and hungry but feeling better this morning, had a chocolate shake so far today.

Hope eveyone is good.

What's the dress like Poppy? It's great you're feeling positive. Here's to a healthy February for you all. X

Back