Total Solution All or nothing

If it has to be a choice then definitely go for the pink one. It's really hard to keep stopping and starting this diet. If you can dedicate to it for the three weeks I'm sure you'll be able to lose nearly a stone. You look gorgeous in the dress now! X

Thanks Angel. The dress still feels a bit tight, uncomfortable at the min, but I have put on a fair few pounds, maybe 10-12lb since my lightest before Christmas so hopefully if get back on track they can be gone and the dress may fit better. My aim is to finally see those 13s in time for this wedding. I feel more positive now I have a plan. But yeah I totally agree it's so difficult to keep stopping and starting this diet, it gets more difficult each time so I need to stick to it this time.

I have lost count how many restarts I have had but hang on in there and you have a great incentitve to keep you focused

Thanks Heatwave.

Well I'm back, I've weighed in this morning and it's awful! I'm 15 stone! I've put a stone on since my lightest just before Christmas, I never wanted to see the 15s again! But I'm feeling determined and also very huge and bloated, I can feel all of those 14lbs at the moment.

I have a plan for the first few weeks which is 3 weeks on plan and then 2 days off for the wedding and Mother's Day, then back on it from Monday 16th March for just under 3 weeks until easter and then 2 days off again and then back on, hoping that will work. It'd be great to be 13 stone by easter, whether that's possible I don't know.

my only problem is my dad is comng to see us tommorow, he doesn't know about the diet and wouldn't approve. We normally eat out and I can't get out of it. My plan is to go for the healthiest thing on the menu or maybe a veg soup. I will only have to do lunch, breakfast and tea will still be a pack as normal. I'm thinking of saying I'm not feeling 100% and not very hungry to get out of it.

image.jpg

Motivation.

Thanks Susie, I don't like coffee but the Beanie range maybe something to look into. I've just been having water and coke zero so far. I feel like today's been my worst day by far, I'm going to get out tommorow and distract myself I think. I currently feel like I'm counting down until I can have my bar.

Hi Poppy,

The beanies coffees are excellent, can definitely recommend those! Well done on your journey so far, you are doing really well!

Polly x

You have done the first step and weighed, not what you wanted but think what it could be in a month if you didnt do it. Well done Poppy you still have lost nearly 2 stone on this and you have a plan in action. Going for a lighter lunch (high protein low carb) will help you stay focused without raising suspicion with your dad. Find your groove again I know you can do it! x

Great first day. Had two shakes and a bar and 2ltrs water, temptation has been there but I've manage to resist, I even cooked a risotto for the husband and little ones without caving. Not been up to much today, husband was off which was nice, had some stuff to take back to the shops, my son has been a nightmare today though!
Off to see my Dad and auntie and uncle tommorow, my plan is to have a shake in the morning and take 2 bars with me and have a low cal, low carb lunch. Fingers crossed I can still manage to be good and resist temptation.

Well done on weighing in poppy, continuing on is the key to success. You have a good plan too. family meals out can be tricky but most restaurants will give you something how you like it such as steak and veg or fish with no sauce etc. even if it's not on the menu. Have a great day. X

Hi,

had an ok day yesterday, not 100% on plan but that was expected and I didn't go crazy and binge which I was worried about. I went for chicken but didn't enjoy it. Back on plan today and glad to be back on plan, chocolate shake so far.

Hi Poppy, well done getting through the meal and making a good choice, and for managing to hide it. I know all about that. I had to eat out twice last week so I had 2 veggie salads and I still lost 4lbs (still can't believe it). So making the right choice might not put you off plan at all.

well done on the meal Poppy. Our tastes are so funny, I love the cookie bar! Hate soup with a passion. You're doing great!

Urgh I had a wobble today and have eaten too much bad stuff. I always think I'm going to have a back up plan for difficult or busy days but before I know it ive eaten toast! I've walked nearly 20,000 steps today and been really busy with my son being back at school, washing, shopping, etc. But moving on, think I'm going to stick to shakes tomorrow.

Ive just heard a phrase that I can relare to and wanted to share. 'I didn't come this far to only come this far'. Motivation for the day!

Another busy morning, 12,000 steps so far. Had a shake for breakfast and just having a bar and a coke zero now, having a break while the small one naps. Ordered some protein bites as a just in case for when I'm struggling.

Wow poppy you're doing some great activity. Was it a better day on track with packs today? The smell of food today has been difficult to ignore. Most importantly you are carrying on!

Hi.

went to bed early last nght as I was annoyed with everyone, including myself! I really wanted chocolate and bad stuff and m husband wouldn't go to the shop for me. He was being good and saving me from myself, as a result I was annoyed with him and myself! Had a hot chocolate last night, hoping it would help but it didn't.
i think it's because time of the month is due, I feel huge, annoyed and want chocolate!
Weighed myself this morning and I'm 14st 12ib which has annoyed me, 2lb since Friday even though I did 16,600 steps yesterday and 20,150 on Monday.
i need toget myself out of this bad, negative mood!

Definately sounds like a hormone downer. Good for your hubby supporting you and well done for getting through. Hang on in there and you'll feel better in 24hours. Can you get outside in the daylight for fifteen mins?

Keep going. You can do it!

You really don't need that chocolate Poppy. You would have felt worse if hubby had got you some. Its good in the long run that he continued to say no.

Hope today is improving for you x

How has your week been poppy? How're you feeling? Weirdly I'm taking the same advice I gave you at the moment, the last two days I have felt crazily hungry. Totm is due in 3 days. I've also noticed drinking coffee has made me hungrier.

Hope you're ok x

Back