Total Solution All or nothing

How are you Poppy? Let us know you're ok xxx

Hi,

I've been avoiding I'm afraid. I've really struggled for a while and felt like all I was bring to my diary was negativity. Although I still am struggling, it's always going to start tommorow and never does, there's always an excuse not to! I've even had toast this morning before deciding to come on here and make myself accountable again!
My clothes are feeling uncomfortable again and my new found confidence is starting to slip, I'm further away from those elusive 13s! I've realised that temptation is always going to be there, especially with easter so close, I just have to deal with them.

I'll check in later, hopefully after having a good day and will also check in on how everyone else has been doing.

Hello. I've been the same :-( tomorrow just never is day 1 it's always the last day of eating. I'm done with it and I want a change. And coming back on here is a big step. Don't disappear. Let's do day 1 together.

Hi poppy, good to see you back.
I personally have been having good and bad days and struggling to not let the bad days and the negative thoughts send me into self-destruct mode. It's not easy, if it was none of us would be fat :sigh:

Hope you found the strength today to get back on track xx

Hi Poppy, I've missed you. I'm totally off track but I know if I don't keep on here I will go waaaay off and undo all my good work. How did the wedding go?

Remember its your diary so it should be somewhere you can offload anything negative as well as positive. It might help you and help others that might be feeling the same. Mine certainly hasn't been positive lately but wow the support has really helped me turn my thinking around.

Come on Hon, let's get through Easter weekend then head down towards a slimmer Summer. We can do this!

Ho poppy, just wanted to say hi. I hope you are feeling better now and even if your not please still blog and we can encourage each other xx

Hi,

im back, fatter again but back and here to stay this time! I'm back up to 16st 4lb which really frustrates me but hey onwards and downwards. Feeling horrible again, all my clothes are tight and getting ready to go anywhere is a nightmare so time to get back to it.
My first aim is my holiday in 32 days, my aim is to get as close to 14st as I can.
And then my main target is christmas, I'd like to be at target for Christmas, which means losing 5 stone in about 7 months I think. I want 2016 to be diet free with me concentrating on eating healthy and exercising, I want to concentrate on health rather than dieting in 2016.
Im going to just stick to shakes for the next few days at least to get my head into it again. I'm going to try and do the 30 day shred too as I need all the help I can get before my hols.
im only going to have 1 day off between now and my hols which will be for my birthday later this month and then I plan to take the week off while I'm away and just enjoy my holiday, which is Center Parcs so will involve lots of walking and swimming anyway which will hopefully help. Although I am thinking of taking my shakes and having them for breakfast while I'm away, we will see.

anyway that's me back and my ramblings. I will be back later to check in and catch up on some diaries.

2 shakes down, 1 to go. I've had a tidy around too which has kept me busy. Also bought a big plastic box to store my packs in and went though all the stuff I had, had to throw some out as it was out of date. There's a lesson for me, keep an eye on my packs and use old stuff before buying more.

Welcome back! You can do this :)

I want:

my clothes to fit properly again
to fit into the lovely size 14 summer bits I have in my wardrobe
to feel good about myself again like last time I was properly doing Exante
to feel good about myself on holiday in 32 days
to see that elusive 13 stone bracket.
to get under the 30 BMI mark and to be classed as overweight.

Im sure there's more goals and things I want to achieve weight wise but for now I just want to achieve these.

Welcome back poppy. You can do it :))) look forward to hearing how you get on. X

Yeah Poppy, great to see you back. Will catch up later, got to dash. Missed you around here! X

Well day 1 went well - yay! And day 2 I've had a chocolate shake and I've just had an egg pack. Although I can feel the start of a cold coming on, better now than this time next month I suppose. Going to relax while my daughter is napping and see if I can shift it, although I am a bit gutted as I wanted to start the 30 day shred today and do the 30 days before I go away, I guess I should leave it a few days and see then.

Had to pick up some bits from the shops this morning and for the first time in a while I wasn't even tempted! My holidays and those lovely size 14s in my wardrobe are keeping me focused! I ordered a gorgeous mustard coloured Seasalt rain coat from Next which arrived today, it's a bit tight but so beautiful, I'm very tempted to keep it. I'm definitely going to keep hold of it for a week and see how I feel then.

Fingers crossed but I think my heads in the right place, I feel focused and glad to be back.

There's nothing like some beautiful new pieces for your wardrobe to keep you focussed. Where are you going on your holiday? :)

Hope your cold shifts. There's always something tryna sabotage these diets! X

Hi Poppy, good to see you back.
How you feeling today x

Good to see you back and raring to go Poppy. Remember, first week done and youre sailing. The coat sounds fabulous and if it makes you smile what more incentive do you need. I found a fuschia pink raincoat in my closet yesterday which still has tags on. It's from lands end size 20 so that's my "it fits" goal.

Good luck, you'll be there in no time. X

Thanks QB, Susie and Angel. Off to Center Parcs in a month, so that's the first main target.

im feeling quite positive Susie, certainly more than I have over the last few months, I feel like I can do it. Sometimes it's easy to think no one else has struggles or bad days on this diet but in reality we all do, it's just getting up and carrying on that counts.

Although I'm struggling today with his cold. I've had in total today, a chocolate shake, an egg pack, a pizza pack - with a little bit of cheese and quorn, a bar and more quorn. This is more than yesterday and more than I should have had but I felt like I needed it today and I'm glad I made sensible choices and didn't go for the bread.

Angel I've bought too many things recently to fit into, all lovely so it's time to try I guess. I am very tempted to keep the coat, it's a lot more than I'd usually pay so I guess that's why I'm in two minds over it.

off to bed shortly, hopefully tommorow will be better.

Urgh I feel awful today, unfortunately I have to just carry on. On the plus side I feel less bloated and stuff this morning and having a cold means I have no desire to eat.

Just had a little weigh in. 15st 13lb, yay back in the 15s! 5lb in 2 days, lots of water weight there but not bad for 2 days on it!

Back