Total Solution All or nothing

Yeah Poppy, what a great start and boost. You're back on a roll, let's hope it's a steep descent. X

I'm definately keeping my fingers crossed Angel. Feeling awful today, I'm really wanting bread and chocolate, but i am managing to resist. Although have listened to my body today and had some scrambled eggs and quorn as I really felt like I needed it. So far today I've had a chocolate shake and some scrambled egg and quorn for lunch. I'm not good at being ill, really hoping I feel better tommorrow.

its all protein poppy so it's all fine. Drink plenty and have some paracetamol should help you feel better. It's hard when you feel rough isn't it. This latest cold doing the rounds sucks. Keep going chuck. That coat is waiting!

Hi poppy, great to have you back xxx

That's such a motivator in just two days! :) hope you feel better soon ! Too many bugs & colds going around in exante land! X

Well days 3 and 4 done. I've not been 100% the last couple of days, I've stuck to my packs but had some toast as well as I've felt awful with this cold, really weak and needed the extra calories. I'm guessing it will affect my overall loss for this week but I'm not too worried or frustrated as it cant be helped and I do feel in control (unlike the last few weeks/months), I haven't been eating as a treat or because I've had a bad day and I don't think being 100% tommorow will be a problem. Horrible cold, I've felt awful but I'm hoping I'll feel better tommorow. I have to admit after having a little bit of bread I feel awfully bloated, makes me realise I don't want to go back to feeling like that all of the time.
although I'm starting to feel a bit better my 18 month old looks like she's getting it now, which isn't nice. The rest of the house will probably get it now and it'll be my turn to look after them.

28 days until holidays :)

Illness is so frustrating and hindering to weight loss! Unless it's a sickness one and then it can even help ;)

Hope you're feeling better tomorrow :) xx

Thanks QB.

Well I have to say I'm not feeling very positive after the election results. However I am feeling a lot better this morning, I managed to get a decent nights sleep last night and it helped a lot. Positive I can do a 100% day today. Although I'm fed up of water, I got some peach Exante drinks mix the other day so I might have to have some of that today.

Boring day ahead, lots of washing, an Ocado delivery and Drs appointment for my Son who has a random lump on the side of his neck - hope it's nothing serious.

Almost through week 1 well done! I hope your son is ok. I'm glad you and your little one are getting through the cold. Well done for not going off the rails when you feel so crap. Sending you healing vibes :vibes:

OMG 27 sleeps until my hols and the last 24 hours may have (definately did!) include bread, biscuits and Dominos! :break_diet:
Im trying to keep repeating the 'keep calm and carry on' mantra. Feeling rather fat and bloated right now and hoping I haven't written my whole week off! I'm feeling a lot better cold wise but my son isn't too well now. I'm hoping to start the 30 day shred on Monday - well in my case it maybe a 24 day shred. Not doing this again, don't want to ruin my good efforts in the run up to my holidays.

So today ive had 4 packs and some scrambled egg. Had a chocolate shake for breakfast, a bar for lunch and a sausage pack with scrambled egg and a choc pud pack for afters - feeling very full and satisfied now. My husband and the kids went to McDonalds earlier and I had to just sit there with my drink while they were eating, my mind started wandering for food so I thought best to have something that was damage limitation but still satisfying.

weigh in tomorrow and not expecting amazing results, being ill for most of my first week of restart has definately meant damage limitation. But I suppose as long as it's a loss.

Bought a size 12 Whistles dress in the sale today and it's my new 'fit into it' target, it's quite dressy so maybe I can pursuade my husband that we need to go out for dinner when it fits too!

My cold is shifting but I'm still feeling very chesty, so early night I think.

Weigh in and... 6lb off, bringing me down to 15st 12lb. And while 6lb is a great loss, especially seen as I was ill and it was very much a 'damage limitation week' I can't help but be a bit disappointed, I'd hoped I'd lose more in my first week of a restart. So I guess this week I need to try harder! I'm still chesty and not well enough to start the shred but I'm going to charge my fit bit and start doing some more walking again. Id love an 8lb loss this time next week making it a stone in two weeks. If I want to lose a decent amount of weight before my hols I need to do this properly and get some decent losses.

Have a good week all. X

Well done Poppy.... I would love to be 15st 12 ! Its all relative isnt it. Have a good Monday. xx

Thanks, I think I'm more frustrated because I got down to 14st and then was silly and went back up to 16st 4lb again, I don't think I'll be completely happy until I'm back to 14st and feel like it's a proper loss again. And I know I didn't try my best last week either.

I guess its that saying ' I'm not there yet but I'm closer than I was' .

That's a super loss Poppy. You will be back down to 14 in no time. No regrets just think forward. After all, you're here and making a difference. X

Good amount of time you have there to see results before your hols. Ignore the blips, every day is a fresh day and a new moment in which we can choose to make feel good choices x

Thanks Lara and Angel, after a rubbish day yesterday that's what I needed to hear.

yesterday wasn't great, I'm still ill and spent most of the day feeling sorry for myself. My husband felt sorry for me too and in the morning bought me pastries and in the evening bought me Hotel Chocolat chocolate. So one bad meal turned into a bad day and a pity party for myself. As well as feeling ill my little girl wasn't too good with teething and cried a lot (she's usually so happy), both kids drive me mad between 4pm and 7pm, the little one didn't go to sleep until after 8 ish and my husband was late home - but he was getting my birthday present sorted so that's ok.
Anyway I've had a word with myself and put a hit of make up on, I'm ignoring the carb cravings and I'm off out with my mum in an hour, which will mean lots of walking. Still just over 3 weeks until my holiday, about 23 days I reckon, so I can still have a decent 21 days on plan and hopefully lose a stone before hols. I'm just going to try and ignore the nice chocolate sat in the fridge!

Off to to have my shake. Have a great day all. X

image.jpg

Wow Poppy, you have chocolate in the fridge? That sounds like some restraint to me. I hope you feel better soon. It's a great idea to get out and about. Cravings really take hold she you're stuck in feeling crappy. Keep going hon.

Have a lovely sunny day

Back