all the strugglers and re-starters lets do this - and keep it off this time

precious

Gold Member
Morning everyone

anyone restarting today?? any one struggling?

Im back and have a 3 week holiday booked for august - back on plan as of today...need to lose 28lbs and i bloody well WILL.... no ifs no buts no excuses... anyone else need a motivator I'm here :D

determined more than ever :D

good luck everyone... don't struggle alone - lets just do it :D

Yay, welcome back precious :D You WILL lose your 28lbs in time for your hol and you'll look fab and feel great!

I am back for another re-start. Started over a week ago and doing good so far.

Yay to use determined re starts :) there will always be that time that's "the time!" And this is it. Good luck :)

That's fabulous this is our time and we will ace it... How has your day been lovelies?? Day 1 done n dusted - bloody hard though...

Ready for tomm? Same time same place catch u then :) xx

Day has been good! So glad u got through it, yes we know its hard but we also know it gets easy. Just gotta keep that pesky mind in line x

Hi Precious,
I had a break from the plan for the past 4 weeks as I wasn't losing anything. Started back yesterday so on day 2. Need to keep motivated to lose my last stone before I go away in August. So I'm in, we can all do it together.. Are we posting losses or just watching posts? CS

Lets motivate and support however we can I think x

Hey welcome back cs and well done time to go

It doesn't matter how u want to use this thread I can't be bothered with my diary so gonna keep everyone motivated on this lol Including me lol

I'll be here every day to see how everyone is doing and update my progress too.

Pxx

Blue Butterfly said:
Yay, welcome back precious :D You WILL lose your 28lbs in time for your hol and you'll look fab and feel great!

I am back for another re-start. Started over a week ago and doing good so far.

Hey blue thanks bAbes I really hope so other wise I'll be wearing just wedges and no clothes lol

Well done for completing week 1 uve done fab before and will do even better this time xx

time2go said:
Yay to use determined re starts :) there will always be that time that's "the time!" And this is it. Good luck :)

Too right determined as ever no stopping us now hey - good luck to u too lovely xx

Morning everyone I'm up and raring to go I've got my bikini out of the suitcase and it's been sellotaped to the fridge - no idea what my husband will think when he sees it though lol

Gonna get my walking boots on and go for a walk this morning ....

Heres to another good day - stay positive and don't loose track of your end goal :)

Pxx

*bridezilla* said:
Hi precious count me in! I'm starting to struggle now and losses are not very good x

Hey hunny

Your doing ace even if the losses aren't great right now I noticed even if the scales didn't move I felt slimmer - don't forget how far u have come n keep that in mind sweets pxx

precious said:
Morning everyone I'm up and raring to go I've got my bikini out of the suitcase and it's been sellotaped to the fridge - no idea what my husband will think when he sees it though lol

Gonna get my walking boots on and go for a walk this morning ....

Heres to another good day - stay positive and don't loose track of your end goal :)

Pxx

Oh Precious- pmsl! Too funny!

Love this post. I am sooooo struggling since returning from my holidays. Got back to my pre holiday weight but just been faffing around ever since. seven weeks til next holiday so would like another couple of stone by then.

How's it going so far today? Xx

Oh Precious- pmsl! Too funny!Love this post. I am sooooo struggling since returning from my holidays. Got back to my pre holiday weight but just been faffing around ever since. seven weeks til next holiday so would like another couple of stone by then.How's it going so far today? Xx
Lol thanks babe... You know something's just have gotta be done and right now my bikini is stayin put on the fridge... My husband thinks I've lost the plot I think he was more shocked with the amount of tape that was holding the thing I have 7 weeks till my holiday too and no more off the faffy -ness Today has been a breeze so far... Need to get through today and week days are easy...Hows it going for you lovely? Stay strong... Xx

Hi Precious :D Well, I'm back and also struggling. I am on day 5 and been 100% as in no food but Exante, but for at least 2 of those 5 days I have had to have 4 shakes, 3 just dont seem to be filling me. I think it's only until I get rid of this bad head which usually lasts about a week so not gonna worry too much about it. Good luck and I'm sure you'll have that beach body by August :D x

Mia said:
Hi Precious :D Well, I'm back and also struggling. I am on day 5 and been 100% as in no food but Exante, but for at least 2 of those 5 days I have had to have 4 shakes, 3 just dont seem to be filling me. I think it's only until I get rid of this bad head which usually lasts about a week so not gonna worry too much about it. Good luck and I'm sure you'll have that beach body by August :D x

Welcome back Mia good to see you lovely... I think the sooner we get this sorted the sooner we can live normal lol... Are u still doing 3/4 packs till goal? Or adding the odd protein?? U must be near goal no... I'm on my final restart and got no more excuses so here till I go away in august have a lovely day even though it's raining xx

Back