All things Boob-related

xMandyDx

Determination is Key
Wondering what size your boobs were when you were at your heaviest, and what size they are now that you've lost some weight.

At my heaviest, I was 18st and size 42f -gigantaboobs - and I'm pretty sure I'll have lost a stone by Tuesday, and I'm still a 42f. Drat. I don't see them shrinking much. I had 38D's at 16, lol

And another thing... how saggy did they get? Mine, being so large, are quite saggy anyway. I don't suppose I could hope for some perkiness when I get to target :p

I was a 34E at my heaviest at 12st 4 lbs, I'm probably around a 30FF now at 133 lbs. I say probably because my 32FF/32G bras are a bit big in the cup and way too big around the back. I think mine have sagged a bit, but my boyfriend tells me I'm thinking silly because they're still big and I'm 20.

Interesting thread :D

how do u get the countdown clocks for weight on the page

If you click on mine it will bring you to a page to creat your own.

So LittleMissThin, you've lost 4 inches from the back, but gained in the cup... that's interesting. I dread to think of finding myself a 38 ff haha

So LittleMissThin, you've lost 4 inches from the back, but gained in the cup... that's interesting. I dread to think of finding myself a 38 ff haha

I guess I have! But actual measurements, I've lost 4" off both back and boob using a tape measure. My back measures about 29" now but going off the add 4/5 inch rule results in a band too big so I have to go for the nearest to my measurement, if that makes sense? :confused: I think that's the only reason why my cup is so big tbh. :eek:

You should make sure to get professionally measured when you reach goal, which won't be too long now, hmm?! Well done!

I am, this week I'm finding my local Bravissimo just to check! :) Hopefully not, I'm a very slow loser though. Thanks :) You're doing great yourself :D

Bravissimo are awesome!!! I love them. You look so much perkier following a bra from there. By the by, cup size changes according to band size, as it takes up more room across the band making it bigger. For example, a 32c and a 34b have the same size cup. And the tape measure thing is rubbish. Find a store that fits professionally by eye. The tape measure made me a 42b, which really didn't fit. The store fitting made me 36h, which fits beautifully

I was about a 48h when I started SW, 8.5 stones ago. I'm now a 38d! Wish my bottom half would catch up, I'm starting to resemble a skittle! Lol

Mine don't seem to change size but feel more 'empty' if that makes sense? I lose from around the back though x

Terrified that mine will get even smaller:( I'm a 32C and if i get smaller I'll be gutted!

Hehe ladies you made me chuckle!

I'm just happy so long as mine stick out further than my podgy belly

OK..I'm the proof that age has bugger all to do with perkiness.
Used to wear 42DD (but reckon it was the wrong size as never got measured) and a size 18 on top
slimmed down to size 14, wearing 38D
I'm currently breastfeeding and have gone up to 38E
They were saggy and they are still saggy.
I don't think you ever gain perkiness by losing weight.. however, i'd trade peky boobs to be slimmer anyday as a decent bra can disguise the saggiest of boobs yet no amount of magic knickers and shapers can give me the happiness and freedom being smaller has.

i think mine have had it!! before pregnancy number 1 I was a 36C within 7 weeks they were 36dd by the end i was 38E, then after the birth a 36F. Within 9 months was back down to a 36dd at which point i got pregnant again!! then they went back up this time to a 38FF and while feeding are now a 36E! and all within two years.

By the time i have finished with this and have lost some weight i think they are going to look like golf balls in socks!!!

when i joined in january i wore a 40DD i now wear a 34B

Surely B's can't be saggy, too? Give us some hope lol

Girls you really made me laugh! I reckon I'll be tucking mine into my socks by the time I'm done. Hubby will be looking for them, and I'll point at my shoes :8855:

Hubby can always tell when I'm getting ready for bed even when he's downstairs. He knows the bra's come off when he heard two thuds on the floor!! :D

Back