Alli's 2011 "Head stuff" diet

Hi Alli,

I hope you are having a good week. I will be in Majorca later this week and I will check on the Spanish re: the popcorn preference survey! ;)

Mel

Hope you have a great time Mel! I'm very jealous!

I am watching the Eurovision contest (well the semis) and am very excited LOL. Us Swedes take this competition seriously and regularly have established artists performing as opposed the UK where only people with no career (or a flagging one) would ever enter the competition. It's all very naff but I still love it!

I miss my popcorn though...it's tradition so will have popcorn during the final but will nibble a dime bar and drink water tonight ;)

Morning Alli, hope you are well hunny, haven't seen any of the Eurovision, we'll have to watch it if hubby gets his way...not my thing though! i have to suffer Britains got talent as it is....ugh!

Have a fab day!

x

Hi Alli, Love the nutella/peanut butter chat - both usually banned here sadly. Popcorn - hmm, hate the smell of it cooking but when we make it half is made savoury with salt/celery salt and and I make toffee to coat the rest.....:eek:.

Morning everyone (anyone?)! It's so quiet on here this morning! I'm starting to settle in to my new job now and have a bit of a quiet period while I wait for meeting invites etc to start coming in.

So, I thought I'd join you all in here and it turns out you are all busy doing other stuff :( Poor me :D

I lost 0.5lb this morning which I'm happy with as I was out for a meal yesterday and ate quite a lot. If I hadn't it probably would have been more so I'm hopeful for next week. I also got a nice pink award as I've now lost 7lbs with SW. I will try and lose another 7lbs before I start to maintain but we'll see.

Hope you all had a good weekend! :)

Sorry - got dragged into a short meeting which then lasted all afternoon ;)

Where's everyone else??

Enjoy your night at your Mum's. :)

Morning everyone (anyone?)! It's so quiet on here this morning! I'm starting to settle in to my new job now and have a bit of a quiet period while I wait for meeting invites etc to start coming in.

So, I thought I'd join you all in here and it turns out you are all busy doing other stuff :( Poor me :D

I lost 0.5lb this morning which I'm happy with as I was out for a meal yesterday and ate quite a lot. If I hadn't it probably would have been more so I'm hopeful for next week. I also got a nice pink award as I've now lost 7lbs with SW. I will try and lose another 7lbs before I start to maintain but we'll see.

Hope you all had a good weekend! :)

Sorry - got dragged into a short meeting which then lasted all afternoon ;)

Where's everyone else??

Enjoy your night at your Mum's. :)

Right here! :D But still on holiday and loving catching up with friends. Glad the new job is going well Alli. xxx

Hi Alli,

There was no cinema in the little resort where we stayed, but there was a popcorn machine thing. You put two euros in and your little boxed filled with popcorn (salted not sweet). So, I think it is safe say that the Spanish are probably savoury popcorn consumers!

Mel

Just calling in to say hi Alli... and happy Saturday!

xxx

Good Evening everyone! Hope you are having a nice Sunday evening. I'm at the stage where I'm starting to feel restless as I have things to organise before bedtime (uniforms, lunch bags etc) and I really ought to have done them earlier. Never mind...

I've had a lovely day today - we've not done much but took the dogs out for a long walk in the sunshine and they had a good run around with other dogs as well as a nice swim in the lake. We must have been out a good few hours in the end although we did sit and rest for a bit of that (puppy too young to walk far). It was lovely though, especially as it's a rare occasion where we have a walk without having to listen to the children complaining every few minutes.

Food has been good today - 2 days without overeating - so much better than earlier in the week. :)

Evening Alli, i have the same things to do hun and i'm procrastinating on here at the moment, really cba to move and get stuff organised at the moment. your walk sounded lovely, i had my dd walk to town with me and back and all the way home complain of a stitch, I knew i should've gone on my own!

yay you for the non-overeaty days...go you!

x

Just popping by to wish you a great week :) x

Good Evening everyone! Hope you are having a nice Sunday evening. I'm at the stage where I'm starting to feel restless as I have things to organise before bedtime (uniforms, lunch bags etc) and I really ought to have done them earlier. Never mind...

I've had a lovely day today - we've not done much but took the dogs out for a long walk in the sunshine and they had a good run around with other dogs as well as a nice swim in the lake. We must have been out a good few hours in the end although we did sit and rest for a bit of that (puppy too young to walk far). It was lovely though, especially as it's a rare occasion where we have a walk without having to listen to the children complaining every few minutes.

Oh Blimey, what have you done with the children?! :D

Hi Alli,

Congrats on not overeating... that is one of those Beck things I find very hard.

Mel

Hi hi Ali when is your camping trip? Mine is fast approaching and so nervous lol..

Cause all I will do is moan moan moan lol x

Hi hi Ali when is your camping trip? Mine is fast approaching and so nervous lol..

Cause all I will do is moan moan moan lol x

You'll be fine! You have 3 bags of Haribos to take with you so just pop one in your mouth every time you're about to moan LOL. The weather is supposed to be good though (I think) so at least you won't have damp clothes to contend with...or dogs...or kids (I assume) for that matter. Do you want to swap places ;)

We haven't booked anything yet but it will probably be over the August bank holiday. Funnily enough we were just looking at it yesterday. No decisions made yet though.

The highlight of my camping will be the haribos lol no Ali these o kids but 2 grey hound dogs who are my friends dogs.. Grace and hope who I'm scared of hahaha...

I'm bringing my own foods so deciding from now.. What to take with me August will be a nice time to camp.. X

Lol @ Shanny - how can you be scared of greyhound? They look so timid and un threatening with their skinny bodies and small heads.

Anyway I hope you have a great time - would it upset you if I mentioned that while you are sharing a tent with dogs and creepy crawlies I will be in a 5* hotel in Edinburgh. I will think of you as I eat the chocolate they leave on my pillow :D

No seriously - you'll have a good time! I'm always surprised at how much I enjoy it. :)

Back