Ally's Diary - take two

Yep, shall wait and see what my usual doctor has to say now not the stupid other guy.

Been out today so ate out at lunch, if we went where we were planning to i'd have had to have a off plan lunch but as it turned out we all got up late so didn't go there, so managed to get an on plan lunch for once, no superfree though as the side salad was basically a hand full of iceberg lettuce, one slice tomato and a slice cucumber... And since i don't like iceberg lettuce or tomato is didn't really work out lol

Breakfast: strawberries, melon and mango, muller light
Lunch: jacket potato with cheese and beans
Tea: southern style jambalaya, mango and ww yog

Hea: cheddar cheese
Heb: 2x alpen lights

Syns: dash milk 0.5, chorizo 2, chomp 6, oreo 2.5
Total syns: 11
Free snacks: pear

Last edited:
I just jogged at 10km/h on the tread may have only been for 5 mins but didn't think I'd ever be able to do that, did 10 at 8km/h and 15 just walking at 5k. Most i could do a in Feb was 6k and i that nearly killed me, just randomly decided today to see if i could jog faster and i did, was nice and sweaty and bit tired after but it felt good, my tread only goes up to 12km/h too, knew I should have paid the extra for the faster one :p

Zoo today, so that means a lot more body magic :p had a sneaky peak on scales this morning and looks like I'm in for a sts this week but shall fan out officially tomorrow.

Breakfast: mango, melon and kiwi with ww yog
Lunch: ham sandwiches, pear, banana, pom bears
Tea: southern style jambalaya, skinny cow lolly

Hea: milk
Hea: bread

Syns: marg 1, chorizo 2, pom bears 5, Thorntons ice cream 15, skinny cow ice lolly 4.5, 2x oreos 5
Total syns: 33.5

Last edited:
Bit over syns yesterday but hey new week this week, sts at weigh in boooo, but it suppose its long overdue since i've had consecutive losses for 9 weeks.

Breakfast: 2x alpen lights, ww yog
Lunch: Tuna salad, pear, 2x kiwis
Tea: Spaghetti carbonara (i think), plum

Hea: 1/2milk, 1/2 laughing cows
Heb: 2x alpen lights

Syns: mayo 0.5, jaffa cake 2.5, party ring 1.5, choc finger 1.5, 4x werther 4.5, gum 0.5, mini link solid lolly 4.5, rocky 5.5, curly wurly 6, freddo 5
Total syns: 32
Free Snacks: prepacked fruit

Last edited:
Indeed it is :)

As good as work gets PP :p

wooo not long now pp, seems like yesterday you were still considering whether to take redundancy or not.

Think I am going to go on a mission not to weigh myself til next tuesday (barr going on the wii of course cos i can't help it then but the weight it always wrong anyway so doesn't matter). I know i can stop weighing everyday when i try so i'm going to attempt (which will probably fail by about friday and i want to know if i've lost anything).

note to self, when sending emails to everyone in work to get sponsors...it would be a good idea to check for typos

Ended up on a bit of a chocolate binge tonight... 17 syns over, hopefully got that out of my system for a while now, been a few weeks since my last binge

Breakfast: choc porridge, ww yog
Lunch: Salmon and prawn salad, plum
Tea:babybel burgers and salad

Hea: 2x babybel
HEb: porridge
HEb: bread

Syns: caramel highlights 2, 4x werther 4.5, milky bar ice lolly 5, honey 1.5
Total Syns: 13
Free Snacks: prepacked fruit, banana

Last edited:
OMG, i've already made my target amount for the stroke zip slide, wasn't expecting to make much on that with doing rfl, but most people are either splitting the money between the two (and for the most part sponsoring more on stroke) or giving to the stroke one rather than rfl. Only estimated £100 target for stroke and £200 for rfl, but so far i'm on £100.38 for stroke and £80.50 for rfl, i am rather happy about that tbh though i shouldn't be since my rfl target is £200 haha

EDIT: and i've gone up to £107.38 and £90.50 :D

Last edited:
Breakfast: choc porridge, melon
Lunch: ham sandwich, 2x plums, nectarine
Tea: Fishermans burgers and salad

Hea:
Heb: porridge
Heb: bread

Syns: caramel highlights 2, marg 1, jaffa cake 2.5, 4x werther 4.5, 3x wine gums 3, 2x curly wurly 12, chomp 6, 2x oreos 5
Total Syns: 36
Free Snacks: prepacked fruit, banana

Ok, my mission failed i got on the scales, and i'm still on 13 4.5...i know i've got til tuesday for it to change its just annoying cos its been there since 1st May (day after i weighed in at 14 6), want it to go down, even if its just half a pound!

Last edited:
Back