Ally's Diary - take two

Yes it's amazing. Though it did take me half an hour this morning to figure how to work the air con :p

They will arrive :p Walking up to the car park at lunch cos my colleague wants to see it, so might get one then

Tempted by sausage rolls... £1 saved :)

ForumRunner_20130328_135157.png

Thanks Em :)

Well I've returned a day earlier than planned, dad was having car issues so we thought we'd come up tonight instead of in the morning. Done a lot of body magic... However I didn't stick to SW as I planned, i also didn't calorie count. Well i ate what i wanted, but i still tracked it with MFP, and when i've put it in there strangely I have still been within calories each day. Might post my food up later, along with exercise and whatnot.

So the last very much not SW days have been like so (i'll put the calories on just for reference). Knowing what I'm like, it could have worked out A LOT worse than this.

Friday
Breakfast: - 2x alpen lights, muller light (225 cals)
Lunch: Rump steak, rocket and vinigarette on half a ciabatta with chips (was barely a whole potato) with a mint tea (480 cals)
Tea: Chicken with babyleaf salad, hard boiled egg, low fat cottage cheese and slice white bread, ww yog (466 cals)
Other food: Hot choc with cream, marshmallows and flake (317 cals) 2 custard creams, jammy dodger and a digestive (275 cals)

Exercise: 40 mins walking

Saturday
Breakfast: choc porridge (288 cals)
Lunch: Ham, cheese and pineapple ciabatta with chips (686 cals)
Tea: 1/4 pack batchelors savoury rice with chicken tikka pieces, babyleaf salal, hard boiled egg and low fat cottage cheese, banana anc low fat custard (503 cals)
Other: Thorntons mint crumble x2 (54 cals), lindor chocs x4 (320 cals)

Exercise: 1 hour walking

Sunday:
Breakfast: honey loops with milk, tea, lindor choc (267 cals)
Lunch: Tuna mayo sandwich (white bread) and banana flapjack (628 cals)
Tea: Toast (2x weightwatchers wholemeal bread) and flora light (150 cals)
Other: hot cross bun and butter (259 cals), 6x llindt dark choc mini eggs (160 cals), custard cream (60 cals)

Exercise: 40 mins walking

Today I'm attempting to go back on SW but i dunno if we're going out or anything

Breakfast: choc porridge, ww yog and kiwi
Lunch: 3 cracked black pepper ryvita with cottage cheese and ham
Tea: chicken tikka and salad

Hea: milk
Hea:?
Heb: porridge
Heb: ryvita

Syns: bournville highlights 2, lindor 4, divine dark choc mini eggs 9
Total syns: 15
Free snacks: pear

Last edited:
lost 1.5lb...wow, wasn't expecting that one :O

Not sure what day I'm on today yet, either red of EE....

Breakfast: ww yog, 2x alpen lights, pear
Lunch: Chicken tikka and salad, banana, nectarine
Tea: sausage, egg and bacon

Hea: milk
Hea: ?
Heb: 2x alpen lights
Heb: 2x alpen light

Syns: gum 0.5, walkers squares 6, 2x strawberry and cream drops 1, 6x divine dark choc eggs 7.5, 10x jelly belly beans 2
Total syns: 16
Free snacks: banana, prepacked fruit

Last edited:
Back