Ally's Diary - take two

How're you feeling today hun. :D

Been drs yet again, got pain in my back as well as stomach now, Dr i saw Monday I has referred me to hospital. No one has an idea what's causing the pain still.

:bighug:Whereabouts is your back sore?

Dead centre in my back and kind of goes up into my shoulder blade. Dr said it sounds muscular but it's strange how it's direct opposite the pain in my stomach, so dunno, see how it goes.

Very odd indeed. I just wondered if it was kidney related at first. Hope you fine out soon.

Ive got one Dr who seems to think it's ovaries (told him outright it wasn't cos it's in wrong place), one who blames everything on wither constipation or a virus and my normal Dr is just baffled cos I have symptoms of gallstones but none show on my scans. Hospital said if it carried on (2 weeks ago) that the gp should refer me for a gastroscopy, nope, not happened.

Ive got one Dr who seems to think it's ovaries (told him outright it wasn't cos it's in wrong place), one who blames everything on wither constipation or a virus and my normal Dr is just baffled cos I have symptoms of gallstones but none show on my scans. Hospital said if it carried on (2 weeks ago) that the gp should refer me for a gastroscopy, nope, not happened.

Keep going back until they get it sorted. Bug them until you're satisfied. And ask for the gastroscopy whether your doctor offers it or not.

Keep going back until they get it sorted. Bug them until you're satisfied. And ask for the gastroscopy whether your doctor offers it or not.

I will, they're getting sick of seeing me now, not as sick as I am from being off work in pain though.

Breakfast: shreddies and strawberries
Lunch: Sweet potato and sweetcorn soup, bread and a clementine
Tea: jacket potato with beans and salad, shape 0% yog

Hea: milk
Hea: 2x babybels
Heb: shreddies
Heb: ww bread

Syns: 2x kinder mini egg 3, small bit of cake 3, mini caramel egg 3, mint options 2, marshmallows 1

Free snacks: nectarine, melon, grapes

Last edited:
And back to the drs again later, stomachs gone more painful again but my back pains gone down, but now keep going dizzy, and tired all the time

Breakfast: apple, bacon egg and beans with ketchup
Lunch: philly and salmon ryvita, grapes
Tea: pasta with meatballs and gravy, strawberry fool

Hea: philly
Heb: ryvita

Syns: 0.5 ketchup, gravy granules 2, milk 0.5, custard 2, options mint 2, marshmallows 1, jelly belly beans 1

Free snacks: nectarine, clementine, apple

Last edited:
So impressed with the way you keep up when you're feeling poorly - when I'm ill, I curl up in a ball and eat crisps till they're coming out of my ears! Well done and I hope they get it sorted soon - don't let up... keep at em! xx

So impressed with the way you keep up when you're feeling poorly - when I'm ill, I curl up in a ball and eat crisps till they're coming out of my ears! Well done and I hope they get it sorted soon - don't let up... keep at em! xx

I was doing that originally, but decided that wasn't helping matters and getting back on SW was best way to try and get some normalicy back

Finally might be getting somewhere. My notes finally got through to drs from hospital, still Dr doesn't know what's going on but she's noticed my white cell count was slightly high when I was in hospital so she's checked again today and low and behold they are still slightly high, so now she's getting hospital to check a urine sample see if they can establish why it's higher. She's given me stronger pain killers and when I finally hear from hospital I should be being referred for a CT scan. She doesn't think it's pancreatitis even though pain is right place, or gall stones. She's baffled cos the tender point is worse over my aorta and scan showed that looks fine. And I have another week off work :(

Suppose to be going out tonight if I feel well enough so I've saved some syns over the week so I can have a dessert at the buffet, but I'm eating my tea before we go so I'll only be having some pudding while there

Breakfast: fruit crunch ryvita with muller greek strawberry and strawberries
Lunch: ww pitta filled with rf cheese, ham, spring onion and chillis, melon and strawberries
Tea: big Mac in a bowl, banana

Hea: rf cheese
Hea: dairylea slices
Heb: ryvita fruit crunch
Heb: ww pitta

Syns: muller greek strawberry 0.5, bbq sauce 0.5, jelly belly beans 5, cheese savouries 5, cheese pineapple on stick 2, bournville highlights 2, marshmallows 1.5, mini caramel egg 3

Free Snacks: pear, apple, clementine

Last edited:
Went out last night but started feeling really rough part way through, ended up not having cake that I'd saved syns for cos by time buffet was opened I really didn't want any. Came home and have a hot chocolate and mini caramel egg, worst mistake I could make, made me feel even worse. Not feeling the best this morning either.

Last edited:
Back