Almost my weigh in day!

jem_jem

Well it has been almost a week since I started Exante and I am loving the control I have over food.

I skipped onto the scales this morning and could not believe what I had seen- will be chuffed with my loss if I can get another 1lb ontop of the loss so far.

I have had two packs already and am getting ready for a wee 5K Sunday jog. I have a charity run in 3 weeks and want to get ready for it. I have been running on the treadmill at the gym but find it a lot harder out-doors! I hope by the time the run comes around I will be the lightest I have been since I was in primary 7! (I was 12st 3lbs when I was 7!!!)

A big ask but you gotta aim for the stars sometimes!

Hope everyone who started this week like me has had an amazing weel like me!

Have a good Sunday people!

Jem xxxxxx

Wow 5K, don't know if I could even fast walk that let alo:Dne run it, lol.

That's fab, and all that exercise must be doing wonders for your weight loss too. Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow and congrats on staying on plan too

I started today and am hoping I feel as good as you at the end of the first week! Good luck with your weigh in.

K

Hi all, I started on Monday so it's my weigh in tomorrow to, hoping for good things so fingers crossed, just about to do myu 30 day shred dvd for the 6th time in a row, but it is getting easier!! Enjoy the bank holiday and stay good!!! Will post weight loss tomorrow hopefully xx

Well done Jem that's fab. Good luck for your run too.
Love Lips Lisa - Good luck with your weigh in. I'm watching your losses on exante as I have a similar amount of weight to drop as you. I haven't started yet though.

Back