almost there xxxxx

I was 14~16 before xx

I am jealous!!! I'm a size 18, was starting to wear more size 20 clothes (had about 4 items size 20) and decided it was enough! My dream clothes size is a healthy size 12, regardless of stone so if I get to size 12 and be 19 stone I don't care LOL! I want to be size 12 :)

If I was size 10 I will asbsolutely scream with joy!!!

misspaf said:
I am jealous!!! I'm a size 18, was starting to wear more size 20 clothes (had about 4 items size 20) and decided it was enough! My dream clothes size is a healthy size 12, regardless of stone so if I get to size 12 and be 19 stone I don't care LOL! I want to be size 12 :)

If I was size 10 I will asbsolutely scream with joy!!!

You can do it!! you already have the right attitude!!! i did it and im a size 8_10 now xx

This is me in my size 6 jeans. Ive always had really skinnie legs that jeans etc hang off but needed 14 for my belly. Can't believe im in these!!!

Attachments

• 2011-04-01 19.35.44.jpg
    2011-04-01 19.35.44.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 736
lovin ur pics alfsmummy! xx

i have just thrown it in the bin! no offence! think i must have done something wrong cos it was like 2 biscuits lol xxxx

am i a tard? lol yeh but its looked sooo flat :( made the other one now and added jam in the middle and icing sugar on top.mmmmm xxx

juicygooseface said:
am i a tard? lol yeh but its looked sooo flat :( made the other one now and added jam in the middle and icing sugar on top.mmmmm xxx

I don't know what u did lol. I don't dare to make it again as ate it all last time ha xx

ha! well mine has come out to about 6.5 syns for a quarter of the cake, so i leave 3 slices of it at my mothers, that way its not there to eat!! xxx

juicygooseface said:
ha! well mine has come out to about 6.5 syns for a quarter of the cake, so i leave 3 slices of it at my mothers, that way its not there to eat!! xxx

Did u make that one again or the sponge one i adapted x

i mad the original 12 syns cake didnt rise as wll as last time either...im starting to think these two incidents are related..lol x

juicygooseface said:
i mad the original 12 syns cake didnt rise as wll as last time either...im starting to think these two incidents are related..lol x

Mmmmmmmm the one i told u about went lovely so i really don't know. Maybe try it in one cake tin x

yeh think i will next time. also my cake tasted sour and mank lol last time it was lovely xx

yes please! bet u live reaaaaaly far away tho . poo! xx

yay!! looking gorgeous mate xxx

Back